Fucking why?

fucking why?
This is like being forced to marry your rapist.

Boy prostitutes are cheaper in Leon than back in LA.

The worst thing is his head is photoshopped on that pic lol, not even an actual photo

Donovan got the better of Mexico during his career. It’s more like convincing the girl you raped to give you a blowjob. Pretty alpha

Do you think he'll be a flop?
I don't follow MLeIS so barely watched him with his club, but man he was a beast in the NT

well he hasn't played in MLS or anywhere else for a couple years, so don't expect much

surprised at this development. the time would have been 3 years ago, even 5, with america, he didn't look spectacular even in his last galaxy comeback, but then again that was just a "let me help you out" moment since they were so destroyed with injuries. this might be different, hopefully its not just a publicity thing. think it is though.

It's sad to me that our best soccer player ever is a balding manlet.

Pretty sure this is a political statement more than anything else. Donovan talked about how he doesn't believe in walls during the official announcement.

manlets are the best in soccer

I swear me taking my dog's caca with a paper bag instead of a plastic bag in the US would be considered a political statement

Donovan has always had a thing for Mexico, despite being the largest thorn in their football side. Like the other user said, this is probably just a political stunt used as a means to get somewhere else. The question is, what is his end game?

money

?? christian pulisic has tons of hair

he wants cheap tacos and easy brown beaner girls

>I really, really like girls

no you don't bb

Well, your mom was forced to give birth to the child of her rapist.

primo that was very rude

In waiting for the FIFA 18 card. Ill add Donovan to my Ultimate Team

Well I mean only poorfag peasants watch Liga MX or MLS...They're both shit tier leagues with shit players, so shit players going from one to the other is ok I guess. Enjoy our manlet beaners.

Landon Donovan said he doesn't believe in walls. Trump BTFO

Nice try merchant.

this shit always gets me