You're more likely to achieve the American dream if you live in Denmark

>You're more likely to achieve the American dream if you live in Denmark

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/business/21694555-lessons-100-years-familys-industrial-empire-nordic-pyramid
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dream is to jump ship asap.

Who cares, denmark is a noncountry

DELETE THIS!!!!

Not a difficult task, my friend.

Social mobility is an arbitrary construct.

>Nordic countries dominating yet another metric
Not surprised

t. Romania

I am Transylvanian

Which is literally a noncountry

NO IT ISNT!!!!

>60.2% income tax
>highest levels of household debt in the world
>American dream

America is a meme country if you aren't already rich

Well we don't have many rich people. Almost everyone is middle class or upper-middle class at best

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing

Get offa Sup Forums, Bernie.

That's why we sent Nalle to you.

THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1% OF THE TOP 1%

This graph is flawed. In Sweden, there is almost no gap between bottom 1% and top 2%. However, there is an extreme gap between top 2% and top 1%, much worse than US. Denmark probably has the same thing. So it seems easier to move up, but that's because the gap is so tiny, Americans actually have more mobility in absolute terms.

Social mobility in D*nmark and other N*rdic countries is higher because the difference between an "average person" and a "rich person" is minimal - all the extra money the rich person earns is taxed to death anyway.

Bravo D*nmark.

How can someone be by far extremely richer than others when the good government takes more than half of everyone's income and uses the money very honestly and wisely to eliminate any unfairness and inequalities

Because they don't use the money wisely, and only income is taxed. No inheritance tax, 30% capital gains tax.
economist.com/news/business/21694555-lessons-100-years-familys-industrial-empire-nordic-pyramid