What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

FRIEND! BEST FRIEND!

What movie is this and how is he doing in prison?

megalolz

>that feel when you vividly remember being like 15 and seeing this show come on BBC after Kitchen Nightmares and loving it and wishing you could have a gang of bros too and you watched all the episodes over and over just to kill time and now it's 9 years later and you have no friends and no job and no skills and you're like a fucking ghoul staying up all night sleeping all day and then gorging on junk food to stay full the rest of the day and you were supposed to go to bed 5 hours ago in order to wake up at noon to go to the gym and try to get some self confidence but you've been refreshing Sup Forums the entire time and you haven't brushed your teeth in a week

Are you me user?
=/
>at least we aren't alone I guess.

OH FOOTBALL FRIEND

Is this what i'm going to become

Iktf

>tfw you had mates exactly like this but they've all become JUSTed and drifted apart

Yes

MEGALOLZ

im all of this up until the getting up at noon part, I get up at around 3-4PM on weekdays and 5-6PM on weekends

Does it seem a little weird to anyone else that they'd put a girl for me to fap to next to a headline about baby rape?

Inbetweeners movie, the first one. He's told to take it off at the airport. That's it.

It's an advertising trick to make you buy the paper so you can look at the shitty pictures of the hasbeen slut and prove you're not a baby rapist.

BUS TURDS

>BBC
>Inbetweeners
>Kitchen Nightmares
You've lost the plot, mate.

Too fucking real dude, even down to the teeth.

Got together with them all on Boxing Day for the first time in two years.
Was depressing tbqh