Of the four remaining NFL playoff teams, which city would you rather spend a weekend in?

Of the four remaining NFL playoff teams, which city would you rather spend a weekend in?

Pic possibly related.

Minneapolis b/c I know a chick there I could fuck

Jacksonville is dope bruh.

I don’t even know where the Vikings city is located. Can’t even point the state out in an unmarked map.
I’m going with jasg

Boston if talking with people is minimal to non-existent. If not then no thanks Jeff

>Can’t even point the state out in an unmarked map
Nice education this is quite literally something you should know by 2nd grade
>B-b-but we need mo' money for dem schoolz and programz!
Yeah let me shell out another 5k in property taxes because you clearly need more money to buy a $5 map

Even i knew where MN was when i was 8

I don’t live in a flyover.
I have a double major, math and cs degree.
Get yo broke state living ass out of here faggot

Boston. It seems like a really cool city with a lot of interesting things to see and fun things to do. Jacksonville seems like it's mostly old people and family friendly type of stuff. Actually they're all good except Philly, that place is actually trash.

what's her number

Looks boring and generic.

UNF grad here.

What the fuck are you talking about? Actionville sucks, it's a bunch of crime (mainly robberies and murders), shitty bars, and mid 30s couples with kids. How is that fun?

>p*ts
>bombston
Umm sweetie no

Jacksonville of course

>a bunch of crime (mainly robberies and murders), shitty bars, and mid 30s couples with kids.
That's Florida tho.

>a bunch of crime
Not near UNF there wasn't lmao

Also a former UNF grad and Jacksonville resident. Jacksonville sucks, if you go three streets in any direction from the stadium you're chances of getting robbed or shot exponentially go up; if you go to the westside, northwest side, or northside of Jacksonville you are also likely to be robbed or shot. Go to the other parts of town and your shit will probably get stolen. This city is really crappy because of crime and a certain demographic are to blame but I don't want to be Sup Forums for sharing crime statistics.

Not him but, violent crime isn't as bad over there but car/business burglaries are crazy.

Philly. I wouldn't stay in the city, mind you, but take the train in, but there are plenty of things to see and do in Center City or the University district to its west. Just stay to the tourist/historical/commercial zones.

Minneapolis

Either the city of Minnesota or New England

I hear New England City is beautiful this time of year.

Probably New England. I live in MN near the cities and Minneapolis is crawling with Somalis and numales drinking their craft beer in their uptown apartments.

4 fun things to do in Jacksonville:
1. do Meth
2. do Crack
3. do Bathsalts
4. rob someone to get more Meth, Crack or Bathsalts