>Albanian
i zi
>Basque
zozo
>Albanian
agim
>Basque
argi

Where do you thinks the Turks brought you from?

Nowhere?

Yeah, that didn't exist before the Turks got to the Balkans.

Umm......no?

Congrats, you are amongst the oldest nations in Europe (and likely descendants of Atlantis).

Armenian Albania is unrelated to Balkan Albania.

Who where the first people of Europe, anyway?

Sheni albanuri deda ki mogitxnavi

B-but OPs post argues to disprove that :3

>13th century
>chieftains
kek

Indo-European settlers probably, but according to new research Greaco-Macedono-Thracians sphere people might be a possibility. Maybe Pelasgians?

Homo Neanderthals

Isn't Basque a language isolate?

Well, the Basques, Sardinians and Georgians were amongst the oldest, and they are weird relationships that go way back and we don't totally understand yet. Legend says they are survivors of Atlantis.

And apparently Albanians can join them. Not so surprising as they are also quite ancient, but I thought they were Indo-Europeans, so it gets a bit confusing here.

Neanderthals

Not really, I just explained. Albania goes back way before the Turks, see for example Albanopolis around 100 BC.

Also, why doesn't anyone note that Armenian Iberia? And point to the Iberian peninsula?

The joke is that the georgian and Albanian terms in OP are borrowings from Turkish and Greek

Albania is also the old Celtic name for Scotland, and there is mention of Celtic settlers from over sea in the early centuries before Christ. They were said to be the settlers of Albanopolis, and although they went up in the local native population, the exonym Albania is speculated to come from them.

The Finnish name for the White Sea is of Celtic origin(Viena) and I've never heard any explanation for that.

Well there were quite a few sea-faring Celts, especially Belgae and Britons. There were Belgae reported in the Baltics in the centuries around the birth of Christ, as reported by Pomponius Mela. There might have been connection that we do not know about.

>sfera

>Armenian Albania

really makes you think

Georgian CoA (left)
>Strength in Unity

Bulgaria CoA (right)
>Strength in Unity

sorry m8, it's just that in more historical texts I've read (mostly on the Paulicians) the two were always mentioned in one breath.

Belgian CoA
>Strength in Unity

:3

wtf I love Belgium now

Bulgarian-Belgian-Georgian axis when?

Is this wakfu?

>Legend says they are survivors of Atlantis.
Which legend?

yes, you can make lists of lexical similarities between basque and any language and that's because basque is horridly difficult and random

Those words come from Turkish or Greek. Most of Georgian has no connections with any other language.

i know