I actually really liked this, maybe even more than the original

I actually really liked this, maybe even more than the original.

What does that mean I am?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N60jBcamLZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a redditor

Did you not notice that Emma can't act or sing, the Beast couldn't act or sing, the middle part was very slow and redundant, and Gaston was dyel?

Gad's neck is thicker than Gaston's waist. That alone makes this shit.

Maybe it's cause everyone bashed the shit out of her acting, but I thought Emma was fine

a chink

you are one of the following:

Disabled
Elderly
Woman
Ethnic

am I right?

Nope

a fair, unbiased reviewer, that just happened to grow up watching a particular movie series!

Because I'm right and you are wrong, you must be in the first category. Denial is and frustration are the first step when dealing with mental disability/retardation.

The original? There have been over a dozen versions of The Beauty and the Beast made over the last century.

is it worth seeing? is emmas singing really that bad?

I've only seen 8 of those:
- BatB
- Jurassic Park
- Harry Potter
- Jaws
- LotR
- Star Wars
- Perks of being a wallflower

Except for Clockwork Orange and maybe Gravity the rest of those look shit

this desu senpai I thought she looked like a good belle but she can't act her way out of a paper bag plus it was too long over 2 hours for what reason

You sound like the mentally retarded one

Who's this faggot?

The only 5/5 movies on their are Lord of the Rings and Jurassic Park

Here's the 2017 version of the famous opening song. She's so smug when talking to the baker

youtube.com/watch?v=N60jBcamLZ8

You have taste
She's a fine actor, internet hates self proclaimed feminists. Specially Sup Forums.

Yes? Show us a clip in which she shows good acting

What if you have a girlfriend?
Do you not have a girlfriend user?

Kill yourself reddit cancer

>having a girlfriend
>on Sup Forums

back 2 reddit you go

That moment when he asks Mr. Pot if he has lost something again and he cannot remember. ;__;

Truly ,dare I say, pottery.

There is nothing outstanding in this movie, but nothing much to complain about either. Its comfy and true to the original, which is what people wanted and Disney delivered.

>gravity
it's a feature length stage demo