I love JK Simmons as an actor but already I am not liking his Gordon...

I love JK Simmons as an actor but already I am not liking his Gordon. He won't be like Nolan's Gordon who we could connect to him on an emotional level. This Gordon looks wooden and will probably only get a very short screen time just to copy the comics of having Gordon there in a few scenes.

Still better than Burton Gordon so i'm happy.

How do people believe Burton's Batman is better than Nolan's?

>It is no use Mr Feige. The people on this Sup Forums still like Batman v Superman film
>FUCK OFF. DOUBLE UP ON THE SMEAR CAMPAIGN SHITPOSTING, RAJEEV OR I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR NAAN PRIVILEGES FOR THE WEEK

Oldman and Simmons are both great character actors. Maybe he'll bring it to life.

Batman Returns is pretty good.

Why didn't you post this in one of the Justice League threads?

Burton's Batman feels like a movie that was made by people who enjoyed their work. Nolan's Batman feels like a movie a 13 year old made to impress his 13 year old friends.

As crazy as Burton is, generally his movies actually "have heart".

>Nolan's Batman feels like a movie a 13 year old made to impress his 13 year old friends.
No?
That shitpost is usually used to describe Snyder.

Nolan's batman falls completely flat as all "realistic" comic book movies do.

>shitpost
Oh you poor DCuck, are you that desperate for an identity that you need to deflect criticism anyone with a brain can see?

>DCuck
dropped
Protip: Don't make it so obvious that you have a bias when attempting to discredit a position.

>that retarded monologue at the end of The Dark Knight
>skinny manlet is the police Commisoner for fucking Gotham City the most crime infested city in comics
>emotional outbursts left and right
>dude I can pilot the batmobile lmao
>DA FILTH

Nolan's Gordon was one of the worst iterations.

Now make a positive post.
What Gordon depictions do you like?

>get's called out for being a drone
>is mad about it
top kek, DCucks never get old. Literally. Grown Ups don't enjoy thrash like they do.

>thrash
>bad

>writing all this bullshit for a 10 second scene

You cant be serious

Nolan thought making a superhero movie was childish, so he made Batman uber edgy and made as distant a superhero movie as possible. It's Roland Emmerich's Godzilla of Batman movies, Roland hated the original Godzilla movies and decided to make his own shitty version. So did Nolan.

>so he made Batman uber edgy
I wish. All he did was make Batman a dipshit and a pussy.

>So did Nolan.
Source?
Because Nolans movies tale heavily from Year One, The Long Halloween, and TKJ, among others, and Nolan has said how much he likes those stories.

He's end of career, seen it all Gordon.

Ie. Best Gordon.

Don't call people DCucks or Marvelcucks unironically. Seriously are you 12?

The one on the left is Jim Gordon. The one on the right is a literal fedora. Thank you Zack Daddy!

But neither look or act like the guy in your pic.

>waah waah don't use meanie words waah

This. Nolan's inherent insecurity and desire to be taken "seriously" got in his way of making a good movie.

>But neither look
Are you blind?
>or act like the guy in your pic
Explain your reasoning.

You're 7 years old then.

>Nolan's inherent insecurity
yikes

>Are you blind?
?

They have a moustache, grey hair and glasses, that's the similarities.

>This Gordon looks wooden and will probably only get a very short screen time just to copy the comics of having Gordon there in a few scenes.

The movie's Justice League and it's already quite crowded. I'd be fine with a few short scenes with him, and wait for more of him in the Batman movie, whenever that will come out.

ITT: Mad DCucks

You're too pure for Sup Forums. Leave while you still can.

superhero movies are childish when their main character trait is dressing up as a bat and wear a cape and a leotard.

and the nolan movies werent fucking edgy you gen z cunt, they were just an attempt to ground batman.

>grounding a superhero

Nolan's parasitic fans will never understand why that trilogy was so fucking awful.

Gary Oldman was, and remains, the greatest Gordon

And i'll never want too. I'm happier liking good things then hating them for not being "silver ager-y" enough.

MARVEL sucks

DC sucks

Get over it, literal child

>And i'll never want too.

This is the most pleb thing I've ever read. Well they do say ignorance is bliss. Go on believing what you want, my guy

>MARVEL sucks
>DC sucks
Yes. So what the fuck is your fucking problem when I'm telling people all thread that trying to make something "unserious" into something "serious" is the behaviour of an insecure child and appeals to those people that never got out of the edge pre-teen phase?

Who the fuck is talking about Marvel?

I would argue that comic books are funadmentally shit and thats why The Dark Night is so good, because it has little in common with it's source material

If you call someone a DCuck you're probably a Marvelcuck or else you'd just call him a retard