It's another Tara episode. Why is this show paced so sloooow?

It's another Tara episode. Why is this show paced so sloooow?

Did you know her brother is the oldest brother from Malcolm In The Middle, and that she's also a Scientologist?

I genuinely hate this show now. Without question. I'll finish out the season and then it gets dropped

>its a tara episode

>tfw I stopped watching mid-season 4 because i started getting bored

does this shiit pick up again? Am I missing out?

ha

Can someone please explain how terrorizing a bunch of women and stealing their only means of defending themselves would get them all on board to help you?

this is shit. it should go zoey, fyre, xev, then tara at the bottom

She's a Scientologist. I wonder what her co-actors think when she's acting all superior and shit because she think she's saving the world.

Names?

Anyone else think that this guy is gold? One of the most entertaining characters on the show by far.

This this this

She's so awful. She makes me cringe

LITERALLY nothing happens: The Episode.

because it's just a shitty soap opera with zombies.
it might be interesting if they expanded the mythology surrounding the virus or maybe expanded the scope of the epidemic. instead it's just a character drama and most of the characters suck.

more episodes = more commercial time

probably because he has an actual character and isn't just a minority cog in the SJW machine that is this shitshow

HHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU PLEBS STILL WATCH THIS

HAHAHAHA OMG AM I ON FACEBOOK RIGHT NOW HAHA O MAN

Because her fat arse can't move very quickly.

>some crazy cunt storms your place
>kills bunch of your men
>not only that you don't kill her you tie her up and kill your own guy for trying to "rape" her (even though he wasn't)
wtf is this shit?

It gets good again for about a season when they first get to Alexandria but then down hill again after the walker herd.

>I lost
>I lost my girlfriend
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

>lets write an 8 episode season but drag it out over 16 episodes so we can have lots of ad revenue

Her other brother is also afro guy on The 70's Show.

>we will never have AMC kill off the entire cast but Negan and Eugene who then survive on the road until they find another group they can join to work themselves to the top
Fuck this timeline

Same, dude. Once the season is finished I'm dropping it until November

ill give you a hint

It's alot what I imagine living in the zombie apocalypse is like. Very interesting and tense at some moments, where sometimes you feel like youre working towards something, but alot of the times it sucks and you question why you are doing what you're doing and where it all went wrong

Any thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

>Why is this show paced so sloooow?

I stopped watching a while ago but I remember people saying it's catching up to the comic so that's probably why. They need to either stall for time or create their own version of the story.

why can't they just go full comic book. they're sitting on the fence right now between realism and camp nonsense. they've got all this serious filler, then they have zombies being cast in metal, edgy rick owens retards living in a dump who can't speak properly, getting in two cars with a wire between them and slicing hundreds of zombies in half, and a black king with a pet tiger

they need to go full retard

He has actual personality and fallibility, instead of being a wooden dullard good guy who sits around in the woods waxing philosophical about "what it means to LIVE, not just SURVIVE" and "remembering who you are, so you remember the people who MADE you who you are."

That, of course, means his days have been numbered from the start. At least he'll have a story with a beginning, middle, and end like Merle.

>why can't they just go full comic book
Im sorry but are you blind?
The mere mention of a media getting back to the source material triggers everyone the fuck out especially on Sup Forums no matter the format of the show or movie.
I challenge you to go in any thread and suggest that you wanted the content in original script of the book/comic and see what happens.
People are crazy.

I like this actor. He was great in 24.

They have gone full comic book. You ever read the comic?

"Fuck you give us your guns, we're the good guys, don't make us kill you"

Fantastic thread of logic there.

>They have gone full comic book.
What chapter are the sea cunts from?
What chapter are the garbage pail kids from?

More like...

>lets write an 8 episode season but drag it out over 16 episodes so we never catch up with the comics

Kek I read this in Rick's voice.

Tara was actually in Malcolm in the middle. School picture episode she's a teen mom and talks to Malcolm about being remembered.

>women
This is why you only go for matured done changing women.

Kiiiiiiillllllll yourself
Did Sasha crash a truck through negans compound surrounding the place in zombies before being taken hostage? No because that would have been from the comics and been rad.

He wasn't talking about a 1:1 adaptation (which the show pretty much does with added content), he was talking about embracing the silliness of the comic. The show embraces all the goofy shit and more. Not only does it have full blown Negan (the F words saved for the bluray) and the Kingdom and Jesus, but it goes even further with Eugene and Morgan and crazy zombie kills etc. Am I talking to a 5 year old? Both of you are fucking stupid? Stop being retarded.

>they are following the comics
>just not any of the good parts and adding in a bunch of retardedness
Ah I finally understand

Ok you've admitted you haven't read the comic. I'm done entertaining your retardation.

>y-you just haven't read the comics...
nice try kiddo, the comics are actually extremely entertaining and I've read through them all three times. Eagerly awaiting April to find out if Carl is gonna kill negan

Its been years since the zombie shit began and yet there are still fat people walking around.

I gave up after last seasons tera episode.

Just watch Z Nation if you want a fun and retarded zombie show desu.

shit

wow

>be Negan
>throw another Jew into the oven
>take a stroll through your secure domain
>suddenly ground begins to shake
>silhouette of two pear shape women holding KFC buckets appear at the end of the world
>one of them flatulently erupts *parplop*
>the other likewise *parplop!* but only louder
>they begin to run towards me and my guards
>the parplops getting louder and louder
>they begin sharting their pants
>down in a sea of diarrhea
>last thing I ever heard was "U-u-uh e-erm hello, we're in charge of the food rations *PARPLOP!*
>mfw

Jesus christ that posture. Wtf is wrong with her neck?

Trust no one not even yourself.

That's what carrying 20 lbs of breasts do to you.

I remember watching this when it first aired and I said aloud, "jesus christ she has a tumor on her neck"

Him and Simon are great

And I like the Kingdom and all their dudes

In fact you could just excise Rick and Alexandria from the show and I'd be fine with it

Rosita is doing that next season

Why would carl kill negan dickhead?

fucking barf. shouldn't have clicked on that.

He was in That 70's Show with his brother as well.

Maggie has had enough

>white on black rape
Riiiiiiiight
Zombies are more realistic than that

Women don't like nice guys like me. They only date jerks :^(

Come uh play Tummysticks Maggie

>white on black rape
Riiiiiiiight
Zombies are more realistic than that

Are we going to get heavily pregnant maggie or are they going to timeskip it?

Is tara the most useless person on the show? I can't think of a single thing she's ever done that was useful.

Baby is going to be stillborn and eat its way out of her.

Please, please kill Tara off. She is unbearable. Is she in the comics?

>it's sunday
>haven't watched the last 4 episodes of walking dead
>maybe i should watch this episode
>could have picked up the pace afterall

Yea, glad i didin't watch this shit. I'm never gonna support this shit anymore. Glad i have watched it on streaming sites, that way they don't get my money atleast

Yes. Not sure if shes dead though, I cant recognize anyone but the A characters in the comics because of the shit style

because it is not a good show

>>obviously food is scarce

kek

>Is she in the comics?
No

How can one /guy/ be so /our/?

She's not in the comics m8

Fucking this and I know it

>talks like a retard even well established persona
>for the reset of the season
I honestly laughed today at his performance.
It stupid and unnecessary.

Fucking hell there is a girl called Tara but its nothing like show Tara, I got confused

She's called Arat in the show

Tara is actually from the prequel Governor novels that tie into the comics.

>Arat
>Tara spelled backwards

fucking kikeman

I cant stop watching this shit.
Since negan killed glen and the soldier nothing from important happend.

I also dont think the stuff with negan will end in this season. At the end of the season they will just be infront of the gates from the saviorz.

Thanks for proving you don't read the comics (:
>do you still want to kill me
>of course I do, you know I do
>I wouldn't have fucking asked if I knew

>has no idea negan has been out and about
>has no idea Rick and negan are buddies
>literally walking in on the saviors attacking Alexandria and negan in the middle of it with rick
HURR DURR WHY WOULD CARL WANNA KILL NEGAN!? R-RETARD ...

So will the War take us up to 8x8 or 8x16?

I just want to touch that hump.

Nah that was the bimbo who sided with the governor. I was so happy she died.
Tara episodes are the only good ones. This series sucks as for like two years at least. Only ever one or two good episodes every time.

>I also dont think the stuff with negan will end in this season
It won't. Negan being in the show brings a lot of viewers. They will simply continue the plot of the comic.

This desu

Wouldnt surprise me if we dont have a single shot fired. It will be hype, and the last words of the season will be Rick going "ok everyone now". and fade to black bullshit.

8x16 no doubt

its been 7 season. you know AMC drags shit out.

1-8 will be more filler. AOW will be 9-16

The season was already spoiled. Rick and the gang get capture and lined up like the end of last season but Jesus and Ezekiel show up and save them. Sasha dies.

Also junkyard retards betray Rick's gang and join the Saviors

Pretty sure you can avoid that by actually exercising.

Which is why I havel be avoiding tv for the past few weeks. I saw that original greentext post that outlined the remainder of the season.

thanks for the spoiler alert.

His death wont be as POETIC as it was in the comics since the TV devs chickened out of Maggie attempting to hang herself while on the road

Is English your first language?

>Mixed race
>Poor
>Can't get laid
>Literally my own fault, twice over
At least I have a big dick and a brain