Whom is more powerful?

Whom is more powerful?

Other urls found in this thread:

henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/An-audit-of-geopolitical-capability.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WWAfer1lXyE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France is more powerful military and Germany economically.

But we don't do dick size contest anyway, we're on the same side for the rest of history now.

whomst'd've*

France. Germany's like 5th when all things are considered.

who*

>Whom is

we have no big enemy right now, so no reason to have a big military,

italians are better than other humans

Oh yeah I'm sure it totally has nothing to do with you being cucked into signing a armament restriction agreement.

This scores are so stupid. It looks like we're playing civilization.

France

Typical anglo stuff.

Does Germany need a big army atm? Against whom?

the big soviet tank armies are long gone. no one even dreams about invading poland or france.

France has nukes and overall more soft power.

hey let him see the positive side. You remember what happened last time we realized that we were forced into an agreement?

oh and where's your research into the subject then m8? apart from out of your arse lmao.

You are actually defending foreign powers imposing limitations on Germany's sovereignty? I have a hard time finding the right words to describe just how utterly despicable that is.

Moving on from your traitorous tendencies, you have an army not for today, but for tomorrow. That is to say, when such time arise that you need a bigger army it is too late to get one if you haven't planned ahead.

One can only hope.

Do you really think any country would prevent Germany from having a bigger army if it wanted too?

This treaty is a worthless sheet of paper since Germany just have to move the little finger for it to be discarded.

>You are actually defending foreign powers imposing limitations on Germany's sovereignty

Germany is atm 9th by mulitary budget.

with 79 bn $, Germany would be ahead of Russia at No3 if Germany spent as much as France (2,3%)

Both are doing great work in general.

Prevent it? No. Punish it? Without a doubt. The other signers of that agreement could cause untold economic damages to Germany in a very short matter of time.

Why do you think Germany is pushing so hard for further EU integration and even an EU army? It's because it's a legal loophole through which they can act out their national interests completely unhindered. The EU is Germany through other means.

>One can only hope

cut out the part where we turn into a massive slaughtermachine and I can agree with you

I read yesterday Germany is having trouble with their submarines. France, now is our time to strike.

Army: France
Economy: Germany
Technology: Germany
Art: France

wew UK has TWO more destroyers, WEW UK so powerful!

>strawman

>Britain : 2nd
Are you serious?

You mean the paintings they took from italy?

They're masking their utter terror at the thought.

Why do you think it's only including hard power?

Don't care, I hate them both in equal measure

Yeah the ratings on these picture are crazy...
Clearly have an anglo bias.
Why is the demographic grade of the UK above France?
And their military power like two times ours?
Makes no sense at all.

you're third m8, that's pretty good going for france you should be proud. I mean you require the raf to transport your heavy military equipment around the world.

You're welcome.

I'm not complaining. But there is objectively an anglo bias in this .

Coming from the "Global Britain Programme" btw

Have a read through the report at your leisure and draw your own conclusions.

henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/An-audit-of-geopolitical-capability.pdf

I think the french army is more warmed up and active, France has a bigger global presence.
Germany has the stronger economy and the stronger presence in Europe.

>Clearly have an anglo bias
>I'm not complaining

Foolish Frenchman, you can't comprehend our power.

Henry Jackson Society
>Pro government UK think tanks feeding overly positive studies to brit voters.

Whatever makes you feel good

The last Olympic Games proved it m8.

France have nukes
/thread

>France
>not a global power
NANI!?

Plz give me kawaii french loli

will give if you give korean qt

Just a reminder that Nordic countries are superior in every metric

>UK
>2
A country with less heavy industry than Spain in net umbers would get totally fucked in any prolongued war.LMAO I would expect fucking Saudi Arabia to win a war against le no industry but muh financial ponzi scheme and muh BBC documentaries country

cringed

also highest suicide rate in developed countries

>In the 1970s, manufacturing accounted for 25 percent of the economy. Total employment in manufacturing fell from 7.1 million in 1979 to 4.5 million in 1992 and only 2.7 million in 2016, when it accounted for 10% of the economy.[127][128][129]
The UK is toothless dog.They rely on imports more than any country in the world and their economy is based around importing a bunch of people from abroad to consume their crap and financial fuckery based around all the fiscal havens that under de facto control of the UK. For crying out loud the City of London is 7% of UK's economy.Greater London is 25% of the UK's economy.The UK produces nothing

Chinese butthurt from that was fantastic

t. know nothing about art

didn't read this mind fart but we sell arms to KSA you dense melt
thank your lucky stars that a thin sliver of competent people keeps your country going, god knows how fucked you'd be if Sup Forumsyps were in charge

Actually not so bad excluding Finland and Eesti.

>but we sell arms to KSA
Spain and the Netherlands also sell crap to SA.UK's economy is not fit for a war economy.It is that simple.If all manufacture in the UK was repurposed for war the UK would get outmanufactured by almost any country on that map that you posted.

Depends, Uk is an island so its hard to siege but you just choke them out through supply denial.

France has 64 million people (66 with the niggers in colonies like Guadeloupe), Germany has 83 million people. It's 30% more.

>hard to siege
What do you even mean? The UK manufacturing sector is weak.Specially their heavy industry.It would take ages for them to build and repair their fleet compared to China or India.The idea that the UK is a bigger player than Germany or India in the world stage is just delusion.They rely on imports from all over the world to not collapse.Hell they can't even feed their own people as of right now without importing a lot of food from Spain,Ireland,New Zealand and the US. The UK is just a big fiscal haven.Nothing more

Germany has been reducing their military by a lot after the war, haven't they?

But if they wanted they would be far more powerful than France, I reckon.

>we're on the same side for the rest of history now.

Germany is literally the third and arguably the second most important country in the world.They manufacture so much shit that is esential to everyone that is surprising.Most manufacturing companies have to end up importing machinery from German companies to even remain competitive.Even China is forced to import a bunch of crap from Germany before they can manufacture their shit.

And french know nothing about showers.

wow. you showed him

>muh military
>muh nuclear warheads
>implying there is any wars in the next 100 years or so
meanwhile we have the biggest merchant fleet of the world

>biggest merchant fleet

>meanwhile we have the biggest merchant fleet of the world

sicher?

USA does not have the biggest merchant fleet in the world.

>his country doesn't have four gigantic black phalluses filled with nuclear weapons lurking deep in the oceans at any time

UK still has nukes though. You can't really ignore that factor in case of a war

A small reminder that UK nukes cannot be used against the US. The technology was furnished by the US. It is fully backdoored.

and without US agreeing*

>british graph made by brits
>britain is #2 worlwide according to these random arbitrary stats g-guys
should've gone full retard and said #1 at this point, it would've at least been funny, this is just sad

Wrong. The UK has full operational control over it's Trident missiles.

based Greece

The only reason we are third is that it is more credible for the UK to be 2nd if we are third than if we were 6th or 7th

maybe one day Italy will make it into the top 8, you just gotta keep trying.

do brits really think they are #2 globally? Do you people seriously believe you could take on Russia or China? These levels of delusion honestly blow my mind

Read the fucking thread or even the image you're having a hissy fit over first you spastic, that graph isn't entirely about hard power.

I did read it and it's still complete ass, what do "diplomatic power" and "cultural power" even mean, how do you measure them
They're arbitrary values with no real meaning other than to create a sense of "we da bess m8" in the average brit
It's pretty sad tbqh

There's that great Italian sense of optimism lmao. No wonder your country is fucked.

Whatever you say man, UK #2 globally! UK stronk! China we war you!

He's right. This graph is so completely fucking biased.

But I guess they did a good job because you're the target of this piece of propaganda and you take everything.

Italy, Spain, France, UK, Germany are pretty much in the same power ranking. It's just this old nostalgic feeling which may brits appear more powerful somewhere else. Those days you needs trading agreements and economic connection to have some influence. You can't go to east asia and point guns and them. You wont achieve anything than distrust.

In the grand scheme of things only France and the UK are the only truly relevant European nations. Germany has its economy and that's it, it's not on par with France or Great Britain.

I don't think Spain and Italy are on the same level as the UK, France and Germany. But I agree, the UK, France and Germany are all on pretty much the same level.

there's also one graph in the same style by the same people where the UK is #1, I fucking shit you not

brits are so fucking delusional, they're the fourth power in Europe, a US lapdog, who think it's still 1922

Not really. I'd say France - UK - Germany, then Italy a bit behind, then Spain, far behind. Germany is the strongest economically, but UK and France have far more soft power, are both in the UN Security Council, and have nukes.

Whatever you say David

youtube.com/watch?v=WWAfer1lXyE

Post the graph m8, I'd like to use it in the future to troll you irrelevant Eurotrash countries.

Germany is more important than France and the UK period.They are more relevant economically and Germany is the undisputed leader of the EU which is the second biggest commercial and economic organization in the entire planet

Forth in Europe? Who's 3rd, I can see an argument for France and Germany but who else is there?

Russia is by far more relevant than the UK.

>Germany is atm 9th by mulitary budget.
>%1.2
i hope poland invades your shit country, and we stop protecting it

Nigel, Nigel wake up, the pakis are here again to fuck your daughter!

Oh I'd like to see them try and take Estonia. Estonia is NOT for bullying.

How does France have more soft power than Germany? Don't tell me muh colonies please.German technology and machinery yield more "soft power" than a some nigger in Chad speaking French

Latvia is so hilariously fucked
Poor guys

The only thing that makes France more relevant than us at this point are their nukes, and if that is all that it takes... hey let's say we are working on it.
Don't wanna spoil the surprise.