ITT: shows you recently dropped

pic related

>family guy
>recently

Family goy clips on youtbe are my guilty pleasure.

Even i think the show is awful

South Park: PC Principal Season, quit 3 episodes in, so poorly done. Gave one more shot with Kaepernick episode last season, simply 0/10 awful. Dropped for good

On Cinema at the Cinema: Watched the debut for this season but no motivation to continue since IRL Tim has become an insufferable intolerant virture signaling cuccboi

>enjoys clips
>ITS AWFUL LMAO

are you 12

should have just posted "im guilty for enjoying a show Sup Forums tells me i shouldnt"

very sad!

family guy is comfy as fuck though

Did you turn 15?

fuq u I luv famly guy

FG is good when Seth isnt sticking his slimy libcuck fingers in the mix

The past few seasons started getting really funny again until the latest when it became obvious once Trump started rekking libcucks Seth started shoehorning propaganda scenes in it again like the early seasons.

As long as wittle babbie Seth sticks to voice acting his shows remain watchable.

Family Guy clips on youtube is essentially just the 6 minutes of humor from the entire show.

I watched an entire season in just 10 minutes the other night from this alone and laughed a solid twice.

All the characters are fucking awful now.

Brian is literally Macfarlane's way of forcing his opinions on the viewer.

Family Guy was the libtard show around the Bush era, like season 5-8
After 8, they stopped giving a shit and it became the "We know this is only background noise and only autsits like Mr Enter actually watch this so here here's loads of gore, lazy jokes and characters being horrible" show

BTFO
L
O
W
N

OUT

yes

some of the more random jokes that dont land well feel like Seth just venting about something a pleb or celebrity did near him irl.

Forgot about him. New FG video up, so I guess I'll listen to him bitch about it.

i dropped that shit like 5 years ago, i don't know how you endured so long. the last good thing were the star wars specials

>Liking the Star Wars specials

Seek help, they were terrible.

dropped it ages ago

but I recently caught an episode where Brian and Stewie go back to the very first episode and it was actually pretty neat

no idea what season that episode was though, might not have even been that recent

They were better than the real Star Wars

Back to the Pilot
Season 10

the show is good

>recently
Are you retarded? The last even passable season of Family Guy was Season 6. How have you even been able to watch this tripe? The only way to watch FG is with morbid curiosity at what they will put on the TV these days.

American Dad >>>>>>>>>>>>>> family goy

You"re right user. I need to stop letting 4chinz dictate my opinions but im dumb

But family goy has a weird spot for me , its sometimes , and sometimes isnt

This is only because they restrict Seth's control to virtually nothing. If Seth had the same level of control over AD as FG it would be just as bad.

>recently

One decent episode in a pool of shit doesn't make the show good. Old FG was decent, never brilliant but decent. New Family Guy has to be some of the worst shit I've ever seen put on TV

Why does he have to do a modern Family Guy/Spongebob like once a month? It's beating a dead horse

What is the best comedy on TV then?

This, it's good for a cheap laugh.

I don't watch many modern comedies, I'm more into the old British sitcoms like Red Dwarf and Blackadder.

Surprisingly enough though I do like American Dad. It's not even comparable any more to Family Guy and it's pretty damn consistently funny. Like I say, I don't know what the best current comedy is though because I don't watch many comedies, doesn't mean I don't realize how shit Family Guy is.

Made it to the end of season 3 and quit, it's so stupid

It's the writers being petty actually, and Seth isn't a writer. He's paid to come in, record his lines and sing. All they do is make fun of celebrities like South Park does, but in that case it's truly the creators Matt and Trey being petty.

South Park makes fun of celebrities in a funny way though, and it also has character driven comedy AND world satire to back it up. Family Guy humour is literally just
>American celebrity reference
>"shock" humour
>badly done non-sequitur humour
>"relatable" humour
All of it done badly

The way South Park does it is they have the celebrity be an actual character usually and do the same joke over and over. Jared Has Aides? the one where Michael Jackson keeps calling everything "ignorant" ?
I'll admit FG has celebrities as characters throughout episodes, I think even the first one has that Star Trek guy, and the second episode of South Park has Kathie Lee Gifford

It's a different way of making you laugh. FG doesn't preach, I appreciate that, it's just constant mean joke after constant mean joke. south park wants to tell you how to think while being mean.

My Name is Earl. Shit gets too retarded after Earl in prison

because the shekels don't produce themselves stupid goy

They've subverted this by making Brian a hypocritical pseudo-intellectual selfish piece of shit

Like when he tries to get the school renamed Martin Luther King High to try to impress a black chick he wants to bang

Or when he thinks it's the end of the world and he starts praying for God's mercy

Or when he reveals he's never actually read Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf

Is it realizing the show is shit or are you just angry that the cool kids in Junior high used to watch it? Because American Dad is fucking garbage on par with The Cleveland show.

What shows do you like?

>FG doesn't preach, I appreciate that
Nigga what? Family Guy is one of the preachiest shows ever. Seth forces his views in and makes the protagonist always share his views. Have you even watched Family Guy? South Park is preachy too but at least it tries to show both sides of the coin in many cases.

American Dad was legitimately great in it's early days, and it only got better towards the middle of it's run. It's gone downhill now like the others, but it still remains good to passable in it's latest episodes. It has great characters, and many routes it can take with it's stories.

Do you have any actual criticism of AD to put it on par with the Cleveland show and Family Guy or are you just angry that Seth voices some characters and have a massive hateboner?

I liked Arrested Development, The British Office, Early Simpsons, Futurama, Seinfeld

I don't know

They're both popular and shitshows, so it's easily to make a good video on them.

Not to mention his bestiality fetish onto the public