PJW GOT DEATH THREATS FROM BLM

infowars.com/paul-joseph-watson-got-death-threats-from-blm/

What does Sup Forums think of based Paul Joseph Watson? Is he redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM
youtube.com/watch?v=bPvHoxlY3UY
youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg
youtube.com/watch?v=9LRtnBsx3tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

technically, all white people got death threats from them, that's what they do. its absurd, because while these niggers scream genocide all day on twitter the media reportshow peaceful and noble they are

Im sick of the african. They're stupider than retarded children. I can't wait for them to bring martial law upon themselves to spite trump then be exterminated due to their ridiculous behaviour and lack of self control.

Closet red pilled. Give him time.

probably for talking about deray living in the soros house

>all da

Are you Americans even take them seriously? Just ignore them lmao.

They write like some retards.

I have agreed with every last thing this man has said on all his videos yet I always score bang in the centre for the political compass test.

Seems like a fag to me

>Just ignore them lmao

That's what we've been doing for years but the constant chimpouts recently and now actual terrorist attacks are making it hard to just disregard them.

>Just ignore them lmao
They really are killing white people as revenge, not just white cops. Shit's starting to get serious here. Check out Colin Flaherty's channel.

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=dBp2w8r17AE
youtube.com/watch?v=mlJx7YV0ICM

>Kenqueca

r-really?

Sadly, even retards can pull triggers. Just look at the US military.

Fuck off paul you are a faggot and you talk wierd.

I agree with everything he said, fuck Black Lives Matter.

he's a fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=bPvHoxlY3UY

Jesus Christ man, 0/10 bait. Pls lurk more

You know I hate this guy for his views on feminism and that he is typical retard anarchist who think "no countries no borders" would bring anything good but he made a very good point when he said that people who try to shut down others who complain about capitalism but participate in the system is the same as serf complaining about feudalism but still uses potatoes

why aren't they considered a terror group? i thought it was shit like this that causes the fall of civilizations.

Yes

Groups only become terrorists when they act against the interests of the government. Up until then, they are considered freedom fighters.

Ergo, BLM is acting in the interests of the current government.

When has he made those comments? He is for sovereignty and for the protection of borders.
Try harder, roach.

>why aren't they considered a terror group?
Because they were created and sponsored by one of our ruling political parties to help them win elections. Blacks vote 95% Democratic in every election. They vote more consistently than any other racial group.

He made a comment about how borders are opressive
look it up lol

Jesus, this guy needs to wash his face.

PJW is great

>naturally I started rubbing my hands with delight

kek@this

Doing great work, I like this guy.

Because the president and attorney general of the country are niggers

He does nothing more than talk with common sense and conviction, I like him.

He's also made a historical reputation of himself for accumulating a large number of citations and facts to align behind his arguments. That side is really what got him on my radar in the first place.

Bluepilled, like all right wingers.

Centrist redpilled master race.

He's ok

He's a bit crass and abrasive, but I guess some people are into that.
e.g., youtube.com/watch?v=ANA8SI_KvqI
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

>I don't know enough about either ideology to determine which one I like better

Every video he makes he just seems to be seething with rage, he's just absolutely fucking brimming with hate for the haji.

I don't blame him

PJW is a tranny supporter
fuck him

>anarchist commentaries
Yeah I'm not gonna watch this

He supports filthy Palestinians jihadists so fuck him

he literally made one video against israelis killing innocent children
why are you so mean, rabbi?

In lieu of actual arguments, he speaks in a loud, slow, and condescending manner.

>PJW
>Pol Justice Warrior

He's not bad but I'm going to lay down some info and you frogs can decide for yourselves.
>He's an ex-model. Proof he likes attention.
>He has indirectly referenced Sup Forums. I believe he browses Sup Forums and regurgitates information. Same with Black Pigeon Speaks.
>He modifies or neglects to mention the more hardcore convictions that Sup Forums has. He's not our true ally but more of a moderate that cherry picks low hanging fruit. Same with BPS.
>He has no problem with Jews, or civil blacks. Just like trump he only targets refugees and terrorists.

He's not truly redpilled. I think this is his attempt to make money off of reciting others opinions. Watch if you want. Or don't. But if you browse Sup Forums frequently you aren't going to get much out of it.

That's because "far right" in Europe isn't even far right. You all are just so far left that a centrist is branded as hitler

Oh, I forgot to mention. I've watched him live. He's actually quite a calm and reserved person. The anger is rehearsed and he's reading from a script. Don't believe the act. it's just for show.

Based Rhodesian woman exposes the psychology of BLM.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuySfjyYSNg

>he's an ex-model
literally how? i'm better looking than him.

Black Pigeon Speaks mentions that Trump will ruin the country in a few of his videos, so I don't think he's trying to appeal to here specifically

>ex

>kenqueca natwaniah

"Hillary mentions that Trump will ruin the country in a few of her tweets, so I don't think she's paying to shill to here specifically"
ftfy

>That name

I wonder if she's friends with this guy here

Northern brits are "under represented in the media" as they say, so just for that i kinda like him.
He's also the least insane person at infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=9LRtnBsx3tc
he is a cuck with a tranny fetish

He looks like a twat. He is also a race baiting fag.

God damn it man, you can just see it in his face.

Niggers ruin everything.

fuck off kike, stop spamming your videos here

the co-founder of Toronto BLM last year tweeted this and then deleted it :

On Feb. 9, Yusra Khogali tweeted, "Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz plz plz,"

It's fun to look at old articles where people make all sorts of excuses for this racist shit

>least insane person at infowars
Pretty much this. He's a good sort.

>supports palestine
>get death threats from allies of the palestine jihadi cause
wlelelele
serves him right

Yea PJW also has manners and knows how to interview people like a professional, unlike the bananahammer Alex Jones. (no disrespect) A couple of the others are alright too but in general InfoWars is too much hyperventilization, too little organization.

>inb4 he's thrown in prison for upsetting minorities enough that they threaten to kill him

Why is George Soros is alive?

Fun fact: praying to Allah the Merciful for the strength to not kill those who make a point of failing to submit to Islam is blasphemy.

He 100% browses Sup Forums, if you've seen his Twitter or Facebook he spams our memes all over the place.

satan