Childhood is idolizing Walter for being a criminal

Childhood is idolizing Walter for being a criminal.

Adulthood is realizing Skyler didn't do a single thing wrong.

besides the post where she cheated i totally agree with you. Then again, so did Walt though so that works cancel them out.

But you have many man children here with a fragile sense of masculinity. Walt past a certain point just kept putting his family in danger and became a morally shit shell of his former self.

It's ironic people idolize him. They completely miss the point of the show

Didn't she cheat on him and launder his ill-gotten money?

she smoked while pregnant, she's human garbage

To be fair, the two cellphones shit Walt pulled made it pretty clear to her he was cheating.

It was only three, Heisendrone

>only three
>Heisendrone
what kind of faggot are you user? I never said walt didn't do bad things.

*grabs you by the collar*

Listen, buddy. Don't fuck with me or reply in my thread again.

Or else we'll have a problem..

*unflips switchblade*

.. Understand?

>thinks cheating on her husband because he's a drug dealer is acceptable behavior

Skylar was a terrible person

Hank cheated on her as well. By far she put up with more of his shit than vice versa. And despite the few times she had breakdowns, she had far far less than h Walter

she produced a cripple, that is the greatest sin a woman can commit.

I guess Walter's a genetic failure

looking like a tranny is wrong

>Its a Walt does the Kubrick stare and does something badass episode
>Its a Hank episode

yeah but that's not the same thing as skyler did nothing wrong

>Adulthood is realizing Skyler didn't do a single thing wrong.
No.... she's a cheating whore. Walter never cheated, and he was still trying to make money for his children. Also she smoked while pregnant. FUCK SKYLAR

I'm not OP. Sure she did wrong things. Everyone does. The hate for her often posted her is incredibly overblown and telling.

why would she have to stay with someone who is never at home/is a killer and drug dealer/putting her and her familly's life in danger on a daily basis

Walter did cheat on her and he had made more than enough money at some point in the show and should have got out of the game but Like a nigger kept putting his family in danger

She did that because she had just recently found out Walter is a meth manufacturer, she wants him out but can't divorce him without telling the cops he's Heisenberg.

Imagine her dilemma.

Only way to make him leave was to make him hate her.

Skyler did nothing wrong.

Everything she did is understandable to at least some degree. The reason why so many people hate her isn't because of what she did per se but because she acted like such a cunt while doing it.

When did Walt cheat?
Also he stopped cooking when he had enough money, Skyler tried to divorce him before he started cooking again.
She's partly responsible for pushing him back to the one thing he was still allowed to do.

I guarantee she fucked Ted way before she knew Walt was slinging meth.

There's simply no reason to assume this.
She only fucked Ted to make Walter leave.
They were both married when Skyler used to work there.

>The hate for her often posted her is incredibly overblown and telling.
a show aimed at retards with it's main draw being the wacky adventures of old science man and meme boy and you expect the person telling them "no" to be popular?

Skylar, get off the computer.

I don't recall any story arc where Walt fucked around.
He did a lot of shitty things, but he never cheated on his wife.

he tried to fuck the head teacher

He was gonna get his life together. He only started dealing drugs again because he ruined his own marriage by dealing drugs. He dindu nuffin.

I never understood why people got pissed at Skyler. Her husband was a murdering drug maker. What parent would want to keep her family around that shit?

>Walt a good boy finna get his life together
>need mo crystal for dem trust funds

fuck off cuck

Not wanting your kids around Walter at his worst makes someone a cuck?

Funny. The only friend I have who is a Walt fanboy is a thuggish pot head who often talks about conspiracies

read the thread you fucking loser, they both did things wrong. did you even watch the show?

My issue with Skyler is she started acting a cunt BEFORE she knew Walt was a drug kingpin. Back when all she knew was that he had cancer she was treating him like shit and cheating for reason other than he was going on cancer induced fugue states which is totally reasonable. A man who just found out he's dying and won't be around for his new baby could reasonably be a little distant and irresponsible. But at that point from her point of view he hadn't done anything wrong yet.

>Skyler
She did wrong once, by giving Ted the money. Walt was garbage from start to finish though.

>once

>Asks for separation
>Decides their relationship is over and wants a divorce
>Fucks someone else
>>cheating whore

What are you six?

She's a very well written but she isn't supposed to be likable. They picked the perfect actress for it. If they had picked someone more relatable or pleasant, no one would empathise with Walter, which is the entire point of the whole series.

Obvious bait thread, 6/10 for making me reply.

Skylar was put in to be an antagonising force, one that forcing him to stop taking shit from his battleaxe of a wife. She never stood by him once.

A complete drama queen. I'm sure she would have preferred him to die from cancer and replace him.

They were both very shitty and justified their shittiness, a perfect match.

it's the same bullshit in every thread
>muh cheating
>muh smoking during pregnancy
both retarded arguments and both easily refuted by a single viewing

Childhood is fearing the influence and power of the Rothschilds.

Adulthood is realizing that the ones in charge are actually the Bogdanoff twins.

This.

He killed quite a lot of people. That might be worse than cheating.

Fucking this.
Everyone says "Oh you're just a misogynistic babyman who wants Walter to bad ass things and you blame Skyler because she's trying to stop him"
But she goes off on him for being weird. WHILE HE'S FUCKING DYING.

Like, what he fucking died while she was doing her silent treatment thing?

Fuck it makes me mad

Your dichotomy in OP is bullshit.

Childhood is Walt and Skylar.

Adulthood is Hank and Marie.

Then leme add some for you.
>The ice queen "birthday HJ"
She was already sexually absent way before the cheating.
>Makes "helping Walt" more about "feeling like she is helping" than actually communicating with and helping him
Her approach to the cancer was, like the way women approach most things, some kind of superficial social project performance art.

no

childhood is liking Breaking Bad

adulthood is realizing its shit and moving on to better shows like the Wire and the Sopranos

She didn't fuck Ted until she already knew Walt's secret was that he cooked meth.

>cancer induced fugue states which is totally reasonable
Actually, that was one of the more retarded plot points. The show is chock full of poor characterization, inconsistent behavior and improbable events.

Skyler haters are misogynistic babymen because they turn a blind eye to all of it but only find it relevant to bring up when discussing Skylar.

No one was questioning Walt in the first season, even though his motivation was dodgy from the start.
>bitter about cashing out of Grey Matter, like it's anyone's fault but his
>bitter about not achieving anything after that, like it's anyone's fault but his
>preferring a life of crime over swallowing his pride and taking the money offered
>undeterred by having to kill two dudes in the first two episodes

this desu

I like how everyone forgets that the 1st season made it pretty clear that Walt was some autistic sperglord who saw Elliot and Gretchen talking from afar, she maybe laughed at one of his jokes, and he assumed they were having some secret relationship so Walt bounced without a word. He made all these wild assumptions because he was insecure as fuck about himself and gave up his future to go be some nobody. And then he pretends none of it was his fault and it was all forced on him.

The show got too popular for its own good
So the writers began to believe in their own bullshit about Walt

He's supposed to be a stupid prideful man who is getting lucky with the meth stuff.
The show should have ended when his luck ran out and the real drug lords killed him like a bug.

But no, he beat them all and was undone by some petty criminals. Which he massacred with a robot machine gun car.

for those paying attention, the writing was on the wall before season 2 ended. That contrived mid air plane collision was fucking awful and so forced. The set up the execution and the "payoff". Just awful and cringy in everyway

this

She went along with it eventually and helped him. That's still illegal in the USA of America. Then that therapist in season 3 told her to take the kids and get out, and refused payment, he wouldn't take blood money.

Childhood is idolizing Walt
Adulthood is realizing Gus makes more sense.

Um, ain't she grown? She can make her own decisions. It wont' do nada trust me me spider monkey.

you are wrong

>some petty criminals
Racists are the most dangerous folk on the planet. Granted I didn't see them actually do anything aryan, and they were mean to a fellow whitey, but Walt was out of his depth because he can't smart his way out of a few people with guns.

I agree with you OP. I mean she was still REALLY annoying but not a bad person and by far, not stupid. She's a good response to all of those mob wives in crime shows that act like they didn't sign up for that life. Skylar really didn't but when she's thrust into the situation, she immediately gets smart about it and gets right to laundering the money.

The worst thing she does is go off and bang Ted, which I still don't really understand. I feel like it was just thrown in there to add more hardship to Walt's life and make it seem like she's somehow justified in doing that. But the way she goes about it is next level cuntishness and doesn't fit in with the rest of her character really.

that pic is dumb.
capo in the mob =! meth cook who initially had no way of laundering money

Reminder that Skyler kicked Walt out of his own home BEFORE she knew that he was doing anything criminal

>bitter about cashing out of Grey Matter, like it's anyone's fault but his

No the entire point was that he was supposed to be credited in the first place, got boxed out, and then Elliot came to him and offered him a low-tier position which honestly is an insult.

It's like if I invented something, someone else took credit and then came to me and told me they could have 1/1000th of the profits.

Instead he went to go teach highschool kids in fucking New Mexico

Walt sure showed them

Rewatch it, Walt left own his own terms and then it turned out the company did really well. Think of those two guys who sold their shares of Google and Apple well before they became what they are today

Fuck off, roastie.

>Adulthood is Hank and Marie.

Hank and Marie are fucking dumb, I hate them. Hank is a typical meathead government lackey complete with characteristic casual racism and superior attitude, total piece of shit. He is a cop and his wife is a fucking kleptomaniac and he is so cucked he is willing to bail her out and embarass himself in front of all his coworkers time after time, because he's just that much of a self-important shitbag. "Oh it's MY wife so it's ok right boys? I-i'm still cool right? *calls best friend a beaner"

Wow those people should be shot.

Nobody likes her because she looks like a cunt

no you are wrong

oh no! not banter! how could hank do such a thing!

>Elliot boxed him out

watch the show again faggot. In season 1 both Walt and Gretchen talk about how Walt just left because he felt out of place, that he wasn't good enough for Gretchen because she was a trust fund babby. He eavesdropped on one conversation, heard Gretchen laugh about something and then disappeared. Fucking turbosperg.

I know it's banter but he does it CONSTANTLY and you can tell his friend thinks it's played out and just won't say anything because he knows better than to question Herr Hank.

>Racists are the most dangerous folk on the planet
I agree, especially that loudmouth poophead Drumpf

Carmella wasn't an annoying asshole though

I didn't watch much of the Sopranos, but from what I saw she was your typical high maintenence Jersey bitch who don't need no man except to pay for things.

>I didn't watch much of Sopranos

Skyler turned really mifly in the last couple seasons
It was really weird

>people still think Skyler cheated on Walt just for fun
Walt, your hero, was a full on cuckold and he loved it. She fucked Ted to make Walt leave. He chose to stay. He chose to stay with his wife knowing she was fucking her boss. Literally a cuck.

She was not that at all

Because it's not that good. Oh wow an Italian cuck criminal with a greedy bitch wife and spoiled shit kids, has mental problems and rationalizes his psychotic outbursts, look it's fucking nothing. Maybe it's because I grew up with enough of the shit not to romanticize it so much.

Yeah I guess I should give it another chance at some point but it seemed pretty meh-tier a few episodes in and full of unlikeable characters.

Okay I mean, I get but that's besides the point

>full of unlikeable characters.
Thats the whole fucking idea. Stop watching your reddittier breaking bad where you need to like someone.

terrible show about terrible people making terrible decisions leading to terrible discussion

>Stop watching your reddittier breaking bad where you need to like someone.

I don't need to like everyone or anyone in any given show but I don't enjoy watching shows where everybody is a shithead who casually justifies doing terrible things and if they ever develop at all, it's only to get away from the other shitheads.

>that scene where she finds walt in the crawl space laughing

>that scene where she finds Jessie sucking Walts dick and Walt tries to explain it how it reduces his chemo pains.

vince gilligan will never top this scene in better call saul

Skylar is a giant emasculating cunt and that's why people hate her.

is this bait? she was a manipulative, controlling bitch who left Walter feeling like an emasculated nobody. the story isn't about Walter being good or badass, it's about a powerless person finding out they will die and, having nothing to lose, decides to take control of his life and the ensuing journey as absolute power corrupts him.

had Skylar actually treated him as an equal, there would have been no show.

>i didnt watch the Sopranos
>because its not that good
>makes a bunch of wild assumptions and projections based off the few episodes he did see

Carmela has more depth and complexity than everyone in Breaking Bad

>only watched a few episodes
>dropped it after deducing that it isn't that good

kys

they're both absolute cunts

I love her. I want to run off to Italy with her.

skyler was complicit with walts crimes though
she helped take over the car wash

I wanna fuck that mom

>post yfw the actress said that anybody who doesn't like Skyler is a sexist

This. He was a crazy drug dealer. He killed people, she just fucked some dude and told his fuckface husband to not be a fucking maniac. Every sane person would do what she did.