Sup Forums Approved Books

Let's see em.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
ia902702.us.archive.org/19/items/BibliographyOfAnti-liberalLiterature/Anti-liberalBibliography.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yurope: hillaries invasion explores what would happen if ms clinton became president
generally, white families are outlawed,
1 in 4 four white men are required to register as homosexuals
all white families are forced to adopt at least one black child
all homes are torn down and replaced with identical apartments so no one is better off than anyone else
pedophilia is seen as a method to turn young boys gay, rather than abuse
being under 300 pounds is seen as being a narcissist
etc.

In Yurope #2: Barracks Apocalypse, black american culture and the liberal media are brutally dissected with satire
written half in the style of monty python, half in the style of h p lovecraft, BA begins with an alternate reality where trayvon martin lived, and george zimmerman died
this leads to an alternate scenario where trayvon sues america for racisim, and wins, becoming a millionaire
however, this action emboldens the average american black, leading to the riots and a proto form of the black lives matter movement [this novel predates BLM]
this leads president barack obama to take a drastic action that causes a lovecraftian apocalypse to occcur
and only trayvon can stop it

I bet you haven't read any of these, you probably googled some quotes and got the gist of it then go on to proclaim 'I am le redpill now'

pathetic

The Castle by Franz Kafka explores the concepts of employment, belonging to a community, marriage, and social casts in an extremely bleak setting, wherein, the protagonist comes in as an outsider and lies about having been sent to perform an inspection, since the building he is supposedly going to inspect requires waiting years to enter without special permissions [which may only be obtained by filling out millions of forms] he is employed as a janitor and assigned a wife
it is both hilarious and horrific
however, kafka died before finishing it so it just ends before the concluding act

I couldn't care less what you think

Giving this one a shot. Thanks user.

>That flag
okay.

>giving your money to the jews
I hope you know all royalties from the sale of mein kampf go to holocaust survivors

the brothers karamazov centers on the murder of a liberal/abusive father and his three sons [including a fourth bastard sired via the rape of a retarded woman] who are believed to have murdered him
each son represents a different cast of society, a beloved monk that can do no wrong but secretly wishes he could actually help people beyond praying for them, a military captain who hates conflict but cannot avoid creating it, a nobleman who is constantly in debt due to his own character faults, and a servant whom is treated like a dog
mans relationship with god, his father, his brothers, his fellowman, and his self is explored expertly in TBK and if you haven't read it by now, go slap your father across the face for not raising you right

The Jews are God's chosen people.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

ia902702.us.archive.org/19/items/BibliographyOfAnti-liberalLiterature/Anti-liberalBibliography.pdf

A book that predicted the fall of the Western world.

s://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1881780074/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever read.
what a silly book

Lol, stormfaggots behaving as if Sup Forums is a nazi board.

Crippled America, For My Legionnaires.

Friedman is the epitome of jewish greed lmao

>lmao
grow up

>grow up

Are you 12

Here's a book about psychology. Its pretty based in how it concludes that conservatives are superior morally. It goes into what a liberal vs. what a conservative takes into account when making moral decisions. It goes into discussion what philosophers were right. Its overall a pretty based book and a recommended read, will expand your mind.

Haha only nerds and faggots read books

this

Mein Kampf is actually awful af, not just the content but the style as well.

some more books

approved

If you haven't read this book, you don't deserve to be on Sup Forums.

WTF is wrong with you people?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
>Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others

I'd recommend this hallmark of the modern alt right's movement.
Beautiful ain't it? It's anime and christian and white and everything, perfectly depicts this place

Pretty good book, especially the parts where the Jew eats out the protag's asshole.while jerking him off. 8/8

Evola can be quite autistic at times but a lot of his analysis of modern society is spot on

It'd be nice if you knew about books about the subject

Yeah, Houellebecq is kinda weird with his sex subject in pretty much all of his books, but caliphate creation in Europe is described exactly how it could happen. Not with violence, but with acceptance.

Most people here would benefit greatly by realizing this.

The bedrock of Western civilization

Psychology is too much of a fraud to warrant spending the time reading entire books of it

>Sup Forums
>books

The only """reading""" the kids here do are all the regurgitated opinions on this site.

I know, even I have had the exact same thoughts. Why fight Islam when it consistently BTFO's feminists, gays, and degeneracy in general while promising a harem of lolis? Made me dive deeper in the Christian faith and truly explore it for what its worth. Christianity is far deeper than can one imagine. Haven't explored Islam at all though, so I can't say anything about it.

A classic.

Is this a translation or is it originally in English?

I'm not a stormfag you faggot. Stormfags don't even come here, the nazi shit is just memes.

/pol is just satire is satire is satire.

true red pill right here.

>Heimskringla/Kringla heimsins/earth by Snorri Sturlason, based on Are the priests work before him, íslendingabokur
>The eddas
>Eigill Skallagrimson's saga (must read)
>Eirik the red's saga (rel to you)
>Leif the happy's saga (rel to you)
>Laxdæla saga
>Gunnlaug Serpent tongue's saga
To name a few to start on, when hooked you will find and read the rest