The white race is literally ruining humanity by spreading retarded ideologies

>the white race is literally ruining humanity by spreading retarded ideologies.

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/06/22/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/
archive.is/hLCtd
deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/videozone_ENG/1.2557217
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bald
>women

wtf

tranny

Why doesn't she just racemix

GAWD

Good. He would be a terrible father anyway

>she
>chose

>chose

>privledge
>a bad thing

At least point will these people completely lose the narrative and start advocating discrimination against whites.

dailycaller.com/2015/06/22/prof-i-chose-not-to-have-children-because-theyd-be-white/

Link to story covering it because OP is a faggot.

He has shit genes anyway

The silver lining in all of this is that liberals remove themselves from the gene pool.

How can we convince every liberal to not reproduce?

SJW confirmed a disease

>those crazy eyes

Can't say I'm not glad this retarded bitch chose not to have children.

Probably a dyke anyway.

Why did you post a picture of moot

>US WHITES ARE SO TERRIBLE WE NEED TO STOP HAVING CHILDEN!

>OMG WHY ARE OUR BIRTH RATES SO LOW WE NEED MORE FOREIGN MIGRANTS!!!

Fuck, I have never seen so empty eyes

I'm glad she didn't have children too, because they'd be liberals.

Keep it up. Blatant anti white shit like this is what made me into the white supremacist that I am today.

I wouldn't be here today without your help, Jews!

She did the right thing one less retarded liberal raising a faggot child.

>giving them free views
at least archive it you retard

archive.is/hLCtd

I guess i'm still too intolerant for this world, thanks leaf

Also checked

They would also inherit her giant forehead, that's the real crime here

>mentally ill woman spouts her delusions in media for praise and acceptance case #5323452

Mental illness. Not even trying to be funny, if you hate yourself so much that's your main motivation for not having children you're as delusional as someone who "believes" they have to amputate their legs.

Except this is not only thought to be normal, it's encouraged by the elites.

yes this goblin person totally chose not to have children, she had to turn down rows of men that were all over her

>liberalism is such a disease that it literally corrodes the fundamental biological imperative of being alive
wew lad

I'm not worried about her kids inherreting privelige. I'm more worried about inherreting that hairline.

If this ugly cunt actually believes this why not just kys?

i'm actually okay with people like this removing themselves from the gene pool.

>this is half of the white race
>self hating idealogs

We're fucked.

shut up you weeaboo. gtfo out of japan and go back to where you came from

It's too late, you've made a poor comment against a marginalized group. Enjoy your guilty sentencing for hate speech.

Imblying she in any a fucking lesbian anyway

I really love the expression on the face of this woman: trapped in a cage of madness, with eyes screaming for help, drowned in an ocean of her own self-indoctrinated false ideologies. Somewhere deep down there is still a reasonable human being, a woman which knows all of it is insane, but she just can't escape the prison of the cult. If there is a hell, a spiritual state of unending and inescapable suffering, madness and evil - she's found it.

>huff post

EVERY FUCKING TIME

take your emo fanfic elsewhere

>that man head

Fuck you sound like a butt-hurt Asian you might need to go back as well.
Fuck weebs and rapefugees.

>implying we're cucked germany
deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/videozone_ENG/1.2557217

This.

Also: I love how all the time growing up I learned that overpopulation would be our downfall and now I'm told we aren't having enough babies so we need to import millions of Third Worlders.

lol. I just hate western cuck's who betray our own heritage and culture and sell out to gooks.

also, kill yourself you amerifat.

he is right though, her face is an open book

pic related

He's probably that marine that stationed over there, calm your tiddies.

Sour grapes... no children and no one wants to put children in her... I CHOSE not to have children...
Yet another White Female SJW that lives her life as a sterile worker bee, deferring reproduction to the African queens

>Ivy league

It's always Ivy League. Can someone explain to me how these top tier universities are actually incredibly retarded?

My wife wouldn't like that.

real headline: Prof: I chose not to have children because I couldn't attract a man to impregnate me/I focused on my 2bit career

if she was interested in 'equality' she'd resign her post and let a strong independent POC apply for it. white, professor, ivy league- thats priviledge

because they are not meant to educate only indoctrinate

degrees mean nothing and any intelligensia would reject the notion, to instead judge on merit and substance

nah, 99.9999999999999% of all gook flags are some weeaboo fagget who went there for an easy job of """"teaching"""" english and fucking some ugly worthless gook whore because he can't get white girls.

>Hi, I'm a bald lunatic that believes that I'm a woman, is not that I can't have children but I don't want them

kek

She litterly looks like a dude with that forehead and mouth.
She did not chose to not have children, that choise was made for her.

>She litterly looks like a dude with that forehead and mouth.
moot?

firthy ries i am kawaii schoolgirl uguu

Will you be my waifu?

I'm going to have to disagree. summed up her inner world absolutely perfectly.

The prospective spawn of this androgynous she-Costanza and whatever omega male who would be desperate enough to breed with it is privileged by never having been born.

I'm suprised she even has a choice.

I wouldn't touch her with a 10feet stick.

I have low standards and I wouldn't even.

thank god, we don't need xer genes to spread

fuck this world ............. wow........

>10feet stick.
krijg kanker

Can't be unseen.

Je draadje heeft al kanker, mejonge

Isn't this just a good thing? The less these degenerates are reproducing, the easier it will be to re-acquire a superior gene pool for the white race.

this doesn't stay contained. all these degenerate ideologies get spread around the world. like feminism.

I always got told that australians are cancer tier but i fucking love those kangaro cunts.

Her entire fucking life revolves around how shit white people are.. So why no BBC boifrendo then?

DYKE?
Y
K
E
?

>implying even a nigger would hit that

Its not just the (((chosen people))), its women too.

fuck the fuck off it's a year old. It has been contained.

>Her face
>Having a choice in having children
wew lad

it's mostly women, the kikes just support them.

>SURRENDER YOUR CAUCASOID REPRODUCTIVE CELLS

They're doing it themselves through abortion, no need.

top kek
/thread

Just imagine sex with her...

>Don't push your penis too far, it's male privilege.
>I'm not letting those sperm in me, they are white.
>My feet hurt.

Honestly, if you look at it from a certain point of view, this isnt exactly wrong. I wouldnt want my kids to be at the bottom rung of the affirmative action ladder in these coming decades.

I'll stand by my statement. These kinds of ludacrous ideologies only spread to those with half-a-brain in their head and obviously aren't cabable of rational thinking. If these indoctrinated lunatics won't be reproducing, at least their ideologies aren't passed on to their potential children. The generations that breed in that kind of an environment and mind-set would be a final nail in the coffin of humanity.

It teaches your youth what to think.

You are now aware that Bomber Bill Ayers was a professor of education at Bank Street U. and Columbia U. He was literally the one teaching the teachers who taught the teachers.

LOOK INTO HER EYES AND UNDERSTAND HOW WE GOT WHERE WE ARE

Here is a school foto from her

>german attempt at humor

This will be the new excuse as to why ugly frumpy feminist can't get laid or find any kind of meaningful relationship.

They will lie to themselves on how the reason why they can't get laid is because they choose not to instead.

That would be good if these fucktards weren't the ones that taught young and naive Americans who really don't know why the world is so fucked up. Then these people teach them to hate themselves because apparently, white people are the problem.

I think the main issue here is that we have the same problem that the older generations had: young adults are letting the media teach their kids for them. Now, before, propaganda was hard to introduce in children's shows. There's some grasps of it if you look really close, but that's it.
The people at the top realized how powerful social media was in the 2008 elections. Since then, they've bombarded a bunch of teenagers with propaganda and now adults with special snowflake syndrome, hugboxes, safe spaces, the need of feeling moral superiority, appeal to sentimentalism. All of this is just a result of naive kids being preached by liberals and liberal media (which now is even more agressive) what they say is the absolute and irrefutable truth.

All of this because parents were too hippies to teach them about failure.

That's what you get for giving rights to female (((people))).

Fuck off. This story was originally on the Huffington Post.

Thank god. Let people like her become a dying breed. We don't need shit like this on this planet.

>“I disliked my Whiteness, but I disliked the Whiteness of other White people more,” she writes. “I felt like the way to really end racism was to feel guilty for it, and to make other White people feel guilty for it too.”

HOLY SHIT

White traitors first to go on day of the rope

>chose

Disgusting.

GOOD! That should not reproduce. Too bad she gets to shape so many young minds anyway...

this is what all whites should do.

Well, you can't get pregnant by dildos anyhow

Ayy lmao

lots of dykes go to (((((((((sperm banks))))))))))

never listen or vote for liberals

It is more than a disease, they are virus.
Hell, their virus level is on par with Chinks, Muslims and Jews.
What do we do....