16 year old black boy sucker punches 12 year old white kid with brass knuckles

16 year old black boy sucker punches 12 year old white kid with brass knuckles.
arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

Being tried as an adult facing up to 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old
youtube.com/watch?v=ohGBIl2aPvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHITEY BTFO

And check out this nigger in the comments.

>Being tried as an adult facing up to 20 years.
Bahaha I love this country

Him saying his kill count was 30 as a kid...

he a gud boi he dindu nuffin jus need mo money for dem programs finna go college and be more smart n stuff

Brass knuckles matter

This makes me happy.

Hope he gets 20 years for trying to impress some girl

What a retard

so when does he get sentenced, cant wait

Is this the nigger version of the navy seal copypasta?

is a troll look at the weaboo emojis

>falling for blatant trolling

stop it

this. i needed this. this is something i needed to see today.

>Every nigger video
>always a sucker punch from behind

clearly some white kid role playing/trolling.

Mother is race mixing white trash, glad her niglet spawn is getting locked up

>not noticing the kawaii emojis along with the outlandish claims
You guys will fall for anything.

i only opened this thread for the webm so where is it

>be black kid
>punch white kid
>face 20 years in prison

>be grown ass white man
>shoot black kid to death for carrying skittles while wearing a hoodie
>let off scoot free

White privilege everyone.

I doubt length of the therm alone barely affects niggers. Prisons for long sentences must be transferred to Alaska with probation in local working camp.

>You`re welcome senpai

From a totally independent and logical perspective, one is someone punching a kid with brass knuckles from behind, the other is someone shooting a kid that could be considered threatening. Yeah, I don't really agree with the latter, but there's a pretty clear fucking difference.

>"16 year-old nigger" would have been a far better description.
Fixed

Thanks to his proximity to the black male, the 12-year-old white boy must live the rest of his life with brain damage. He received traumatic brain injury from this vicious nigger's assault.

DAILY REMINDER:

Stop referring to these blacks as "boys". It's far too humanizing, and it's not even accurate considering how much more quickly blacks reach physical maturity (unlike other human races).

"16 year-old black male" would have been a far better description.

Is it really worth it to keep blacks in our country?

>stupid comment
>check flag
A FUCKING LEAF
Every time...

Top kek

Are you seriously bring the Zim Zam up for your awful bait?

America would have the crime rate of Holland if all niggers disappeared tomorrow, these pieces of human shit do nothing good for America or the world in General.

>But but there's niggers and then there's black guys!

Yeah would you keep 100 rapid wolves in your house because a few don't maul you? Niggers are shit.

>hitting someone with a possible deadly weapon for no reason

>shooting someone who attacks you as you ask them what they are doing in a closed community in the middle of the night

totally the same

he dindu nuffin

You forgot
>16 year old ape Nigger permanently handicaps the 12 year old child

Fucking worthless leafs.

HE JUST A KID HE A GOOD BOI DAT CRACKA BE RACYST WAS GETTING HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY DIN DO NUFFIN MANG

>sucker punching with brass knuckles
Dude, those are for tissue damage, not concussive impact. If you're gonna sucker punch somebody, just use your hands. You're trying to knock him out, not torture him.

Good God, man.

He permanently handicapped the kid.

If racial roles were reverse would the major media networks cover it?

>nigger fighting white video
>always sucker punching
>always ganging up
This is why you carry a weapon

Do you even need to ask?

Shit like that is basically Christmas for them.

Oh. well, I guess he used them right.

Fucking asshole. That's attacking somebody with a fucking weapon AND sucker-punching, on top of going after a kid as a 16-year-old. Classy.

WE NEED MORE PROGRUMS AND GIMMEDATS WHERES HIS OBUMA FONE?

THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN IF FRIED CHICKEN AND WATERMELONS AND WE WUZ KANGZ!

Niggy BTFO

The kid learned a very hard lesson that, if he ever recovers even slightly, will stick with him forever.

Rule #1 of being around blacks:
-NEVER relax.

>Killcount in 30's as a kid

How does this guy have his freedom?

>"While prosecutors describe the victim's injuries as "serious," he is expected to recover."

Impossible for that kid to not be racist for the rest of his life. And rightfully so.

>"I dunno what to say. That's just...dirty."
Damned straight.

Hope this cunt gets raped every day in prison until getting shanked for not managing to fit enough heroin in his ass. Jesus, fuck niggers.

One day i will wake up and see that GooK MooT Banned all Leaf IPs

>mom is a white trash meth addict
Of course.
Also anyone notice all that Reagan shit in that guys office.

>20 years
he should just be killed

Hes's probably gonna brag about this in prison.

The justice system in the us is extremely slow so about 2 years depending on if hes retarded and tries to fight the charges

Zimmerman wasn't white you nigger lover

he will play cards with the other niggers and try to hustle drugs and snacks to white people

prison isn't bad to blacks, at all. it's very welcoming.

Hang him from a tree.

any word on what happened to the other nigger who sucker punched the white kid on the train the other day?

there was once a time i didn't understand why he shoots the canadian in this webm. at last i truly see.

> Zimmerman
> White

I'm all for ZimZam, but he's more brown than the pinto beans on my taco.

What game is this again?

>yeah yeah i hit this 12 year old scrawny white kid from behind with brass knuckles

they'll superrape him then, instead of just raping him

>arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

that first comment

>Enjoy prison you little ghetto ape, if only george Zimmerman were around to trayvon you out of this world.

>Around Blacks Never Relax.

Idk if pulling my leg but kill is sexual partner.

i'm pretty sure they're gonna praise him and treat him like the kang he once wuz.

I did. Kek

>Millsaps' mother said he deals with mental issues and previously spent a year and a half at the juvenile detention center for fighting.

He wuz a gud boy jus a litle fucked up in da head.

day of the rope simulator aka watch dogs

>fucked in the head

Well that's what happens when your parents are siblings and you're raised in the sec. 8 neighborhood: you end up a degenerative buffoon

Had me in tears

Check out their reaction to the video. Look how much delight the black guy and the white girl have when watching this kid get punished for being a white cismale.

Where does it say that the white kid is permanently handicapped? I read the news site, it said he had some teeth damage, a bruised eye, but he'll recover. Nothing in there said brain damage.

>Being tried as an adult facing up to 20 years.

b-but thats too harsh. hes just an innocent kid and a poor victim of circumstance :(

I caught that too reeee

Obvious war is on

Tit for tat

Zimmerman is a spic, you fucking Maple. Go drown yourself in syrup, faggot.

I know a kid who got a bunch of teeth knocked out from a BMX accident. I'd call that a handicap. You're pretty much fucked for life.

thats nothing. You should have seen blacks laughing at the cops in Dallas getting shot. And middle class white cucks also defending it.

How come niggers don't have enclosures like in the Zoo, they can practically go ANYWHERE!

Let that sip in.

The comments in that article are more vicious than Sup Forums, holy hell man

>wanted to send blacks back to africa

>southerns fight him to keep their niggers because they are too greedy to just pay white people to tend their fields

Lincoln was the good guy.

>dat ape nose
negros are such pure gross trash. should be exterminated from the earth completely

lol

RARE

Why didn't that white kid do a better job of listening to his African American countryman?

>those comments on the site page

holy shit Sup Forums is that you? Or is that the the general public???

/x/ was right, meme magic is real

George Zimmerman shot trayvon in lawful self defense. That nigger in ops post assaulted someone.

>NEW

You'd get BTFO too if you were 12 and a 16 year old nigger sucker punches you in the back of the head out of no-where.

I hope his asshole gets BTFO and I hope karma is real and you get your ass blasted too when you get locked up for being a degenerate shit poster.

9/11 survivor

Damn boye

hello summerfriend

Yeah Arkansas seems a pretty redpilled state

The funny thing is, the majority of non-Black Americans are red pilled on niggers. Especially woman. The only white woman that date and breed with niggers are literally just as dumb as them, with an IQ of 85-90.

The only non-Blacks that are blue pilled are usually upper-middle class whites, that live in mostly all white neighborhoods, that attend almost all white K-12 schools/colleges, that then move to white-collar jobs surrounded by mostly white people because blacks are too dumb to get white-collar jobs. These people have never had the experience of dealing with blacks on a daily basis. Mommy and daddy are paying for their college so they don't need a side job, like working at Wal-Mart or Burger King, to see how fucking feral niggers are.

Then these people watch TV shows with the characteristically, black-but-smart-but-still-a-little-ghetto character and also absorb what CNN/MSNBC or Left-leaning websites tells them to think. And then they think that's how black people are in real life while still surrounding themselves by... mostly white people in white neighborhoods, white schools, and white jobs.

Well to be truthful it's the whitey's fault. He made the crucial mistake of relaxing around a black individual. Hope he learned his lesson.

made me wish some giga nazi came out of nowhere and chokeslammed him then beat his head in.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohGBIl2aPvA

That white girl was on black dude side. How does this make you feel murica?

>Mother is white.

haha pretty based, sorry.

>arkansasmatters
>Arkansas matters
I'm an Arkansan myself, but let's be honest here.
Arkansas literally does not matter.