Why is Mike such a miser when it comes to investing in equipment?

Why is Mike such a miser when it comes to investing in equipment?

he'd just dock rich's pay.

He has dignity. He probably burned that outfit the moment they have stopped recording the episode.

Why are you such a worthless faggot?

My virtual friends are so funny haha. I wish they were real though ;(

>tfw RLM videos are blurry as shit when you look at them on full screen because they're using entry-level production cameras from 2010

>I wish they were real though
They are real. They're real people. They're just not your friends and they never will be.

Is this the funniest RLM moment, Sup Forums?

Look at Jay's face. I just want to give him a hug.

christ, i hope they returned all that shit back to walmart when they finished, what a waste of my patreon money otherwise

he's investing in something more worthwhile than RLM videos.

Alcohol.

Mike is in Wisconsin.

Liquor is almost as cheap as soda.

How much is he drinking?

>OMG RLM makes jokes about alcohol so now I'm convinced that mIke is actually an alcoholic because I'm too autistic to realize I'm easily manipulated by media

all of it.
>le mike isnt a drunk poster
>le go back to le leddit

>RLM

He knows that their achievements are youtube videos which could be done with an Iphone, whereas the spastic reddit incarnate thinks owning thousands of dollars worth of camera equipment is worthwhile.

iit: people who have never filmed a frame throwing out bullshit at people who have 50+ years experience between them and have make six full length features.

Editing videos in FCP7 as late as 2016 seems rather extreme though.

>FCP7
What the fuck?

What difference does it make what he edits on? Do you think there would be some dramatic difference if he was using Premiere or something?

not the same user, but YES

What would be different?

I'll wait.

>7 minute hang waiting for bullshit answer
samefagging confirmed

Does Mike vape?

>and have make six full length features.
>have make

The intellectual artillery behind thinking "Space Cop" is a movie on full display.

I wonder if people like you are ironically shitposting or if you'd be willing to face your hypocrisy by calling people like Tommy Wiseau and Len Kabasinski "auteur filmmakers"?

Going by numbers, Len has the upper hand on the entire RLM crew.

Going by earnings and reknown Wiseau eclipses them all.

>how to look like a complete faggot in three simple steps

I've made a short film, but I like RLM. Still, not everyone who comes here is "haha cheeto dust NEET"

Jack, what happened to Jessie?

Maybe it's one of Jay's camera's and Mike thought it was funny it was about to crash?