Feeling bad about my weight rn, what are some films where fat characters aren't just there for fat jokes?

Feeling bad about my weight rn, what are some films where fat characters aren't just there for fat jokes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslight_(1940_film)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jacob was /ourguy/. Hope to see him in sequel.

Anything with Brendan Gleeson. And it's pretty easy to lose weight, my man.

How about you go take a walk instead of watching movies you fat sack of shit

What else would a fat person be other than a walking joke

Frank Pettingell plays the detective who saves the day in the original version of Gaslight:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslight_(1940_film)

A fattie's entire existence is just one big joke.

Fatasses shouldn't even be considered human.

War Dogs

Moneyball comes to mind. Also, most movies starring John Goodman.

maybe instead of falling into the "fat acceptance" trap you should channel that unhappiness into working out and improving yourself.

idk. just a thought user.

LMAOing @ ur life u fat fuck

Chubby guys are great cuddles.
The Nice Guys with chunky Russel Crowe.
The Bear City trilogy, or Bear Cub if you like big hairy guys.

I have hypothyroidism. Even though I'm on a controlled diet and eat only 2 meals a day I'm still pretty fat despite exercising regularly. Just shit genes

>he's not taking Tren, Clen, TRT, HGH, Cytomel, Nolva and MDMA

Cocaine and Speed does the trick too.

You gotta wonder where all that fat comes from

Fat Kid Rules the World

Pretty shitty movie (saying this as someone who liked the Harry Potter movies) but this guy... As a fat Pole living in NY who sometimes ponders about owning a bakery, it was almost unreal.

Also now that I think about it, this movie isn't all that different from Men in Black. Instead of Alien Tech and Alien creatures; it's Magic and Magical creatures. Also set in early 20th century instead of late 20th century.

The Mr. Creosote scene from Monty Python's Meaning of Life.

Hell yes! Me too. He's the Samwise that Harry Potter never had.

No. Ron doesn't count.

Fatties think they've got it hard. Start hitting the gym you lazy fuck. Being hungry skeleton without appetite is much worse.

The nutty professor

>being hungry skeleton without appetite is much worse
Anorexia also claims more lives than Obesity

relatively, that is

>Being hungry
>without appetite
The fuck?

Pretty sure that ''hungry skeleton'' just means he looks like he's starving

lol
Take a walk fatass and do sprots.

no he wasn't

hungry skeleton is just a term for naturally skinny people who don't put on weight easily etc

or just someone who's anorexic as fuck and eats very little and doesn't lift

he means that it's hard to put on mass because he can't force himself to eat enough

Is it weird to say that he was the best part of this film, because I thought so.

>Discovers so much beauty in the world after a lifetime of hardship
>Is told that his memory would be erased

I watched the movie on a plane, so I had to try my hardest not to shed a tear.

>having to resist constant cravings is better than having to shove food in your mouth a few times a day
>having to waste a lot of money on food is better than being able to just buy the bare minimum
>being fat, having a hard time fitting into clothes, having streched skin, having increased chances for many illnesses, being perceived as disgusting is better than being thin

~hungry skeletons~ are just humblebragging.

>after a lifetime of hardship

where was this elaborated upon in the movie

sounds like you're just projecting onto him or assuming he has a tragic past so that you can feel sorry for him

gotta agree though even though i wasn't particularly fond of his character i still got kinda sad at the end when his memories would be erased

but that would be terrible for anyone, discovering how insane and interesting the world really is and meeting some qt who loves you only to be forced to forget it all and go back to your boring life

Kill yourself. Ron and Hermione played off eachother and made the trio. Hermione is also a better character alone than Samwise the gay.

Ron is

Hermione isn't

>where was this elaborated upon in the movie

The guy was drafted into a war, had a shit job, a shit apartment, and very little money to his name.

guess i didn't pay enough attention since i don't remember that he was drafted

I got a better idea for ya.
>watch Pain and Gain (or anything with the Rock in it)
>go lift

best part of the entire franchise. I'd watch a whole movie with him baking shit

phat get

>having to resist constant cravings is better than having to shove food in your mouth a few times a day
Yes, sometimes not doing something is easier than doing something (most of the time actually).
>few times a day
If only it was that simple.
>having to waste a lot of money on food is better than being able to just buy the bare minimum
You don't have to waste a lot of money on food you stupid fat-ass, nobody is forcing you, you weak-minded pig.
>being fat, having a hard time fitting into clothes, having streched skin, having increased chances for many illnesses, being perceived as disgusting is better than being thin
Now imagine any 8th grader could whoop your ass easily. Hell, any women could do the same. Would you have any self-respect knowing this fact?

You can literally eat a single meal from McDonald's and be over your calorie limit.

I refuse to believe your problem is that you can't eat a small meal in one day.

I always thought hungry skeletons just ate light shit that made them full quick like celery and lettuce.

Hermione is better than Ron you fucking skunk. They are both vital though

Lose weight you disgusting slob