How has Americanization affected your country? Do you think the influence has been good or bad...

How has Americanization affected your country? Do you think the influence has been good or bad? Do you think it will keep increasing in the future or decrease?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/JuliusEvola/JuliusEvola-1971-Americancivilization_djvu.txt
counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=xl0PdRvNFDo
youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it will decrease, and happy about that.

Americans do a good job of fucking up themselves right now

the ride doesn't stop

it sux
but it was necessary

Americanization is not real.

>How has Americanization affected your country?
Not enough
>Do you think the influence has been good or bad?
Rather good
>Do you think it will keep increasing in the future or decrease?
If Arabs don't take this country, it is going to increase.

very badly
mostly bad
It will keep increasing

pfff.

I don't even want to know what kind of French person have this opinion.

I LOVE DADDY AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Creationism
>Mormons
>Jehovah's Witnesses
>Megachurches
>Shallow consumerism
Good stuff.

The Anglos are definitely superior to the French. The more Americanized we are, the better we are.

Here's your (You)

Mormons and mega churches aren't bad at all, I don't know why you'd group them together with the rest. Mormons are annoying, but they are mostly good people and mega churches are nice to look at.

The rest can die in a fire, though.

They have influenced their degenerate music that its called Rap. Everyone acted like it's the best thing ever, and I got bullied for not knowing how to Rap.

Their

Bad
And i'm glad some people in the Jordanian military attack US soldiers in bases when they have the chance

I hope they fuck off but it won't happen

>degenerate music
Aren't you the UAE flag that always posts on gay threads?

So?

yes

We tend to take the worst from America desu

archive.org/stream/JuliusEvola/JuliusEvola-1971-Americancivilization_djvu.txt

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

The demolishing of our inner cities.

>The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, «l think, therefore I am»: Americans do not think, yet they are
Perfect

Why were they demolished?

bump of life

judge for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=xl0PdRvNFDo

How the fuck did you get our religious garbage. Don't you people know to ignore Evangelical and Mormon missionaries?

>We tend to take the worst from America desu
You gave us a lot of our worst t.b.h. Hill billys, black slaves, Evangelicals, potato famine Irish, etc. Though some of our best like science, industry and hating people who speak Spanish.

Kinda unrelated but how do Scandinavians feel about the fact that so many pop artists come from your region? Is most of your local music in English or the local languages?

most songs are in danish, english, spanish and arabic. i personally hate our music because it caters to american audience

Norway has A-Ha, Finland has Nightwish, but what the hell does Denmark have?

Rock bands like Volbeat

Cucked

hate it
tired of hearing nigger rap everywhere

>spanish
>arabic
wut? How come lol?
MO is pretty big

Panzerchrist

Never heard of them. And I haven't heard of them I doubt most people have.

>spanish
despacito started a stupid trend of spanish songs by people who don't speak spanish. althrough we always get a couple of spanish summer hits in europe every year

>arabic
mudslimes

never heard of mo? appeared on big major lazer and justin bieber hits.

I thought the Mudslime diaspora in Europe just made hip-hop songs in the local language with some Arab/Turkish words thrown in.
She has over 240 million views on YT...

Isn't that the cleaning robot from Wall-E?

I thought all current artists pay to inflate their view count since it's very important to them to come off as still popular?

they generally do, there aren't any fully arabic songs on the charts. words like wallah and para

youtube.com/watch?v=YqeW9_5kURI

Do non-Muslim Danes listen to those songs as well?

>what the hell does Denmark have?
Aqua

yes they're like the nigs in the us. you aren't cool if you don't listen to them

>C'MON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY

67 wars weren't enough

lel how tragic

Isn't Aqua swedish?

No, Google it. They are Danes.

Well the lead singer is a Norwegian.

We consume their entertainment, it is high quality. Many dumb, sick, bizzare and raycist things in it but we're used to the fact that Americans are like this. There's no one without flaws.

Thanks Nihon (not Nippon, but the proper way to say Japan in Japanese)

isn't it kind of ironic that the most Christian country is also spreading the most violence and degeneracy

Americans literally colonized my country. It didn't go well.

Not really. Hypocrisy is a most Christian thing.

They are both ways to say japan.

Hard to say. In a sense I guess since we're exposed to American media, but at the same time Anglo Canadians from day 1 were basically just Americans with a crown. I guess we can still spell correctly at least.

We're getting shitty american lard joints. The most recent being Taco Bell which opens here in november

Hollywood tier culture of rampant individualism and vanity as well as consumerism.

Very badly, we went from one of the strongest armies and industries in the Warsaw Pact to a LITERAL shithole. We had culture, we had tradtionalism, people didn't know what a faggot or tranny even was. No communism wasn't the best thing ever, but I'll take it over Americanism any day.

It'll keep increasing unless the EU gives them a collective fuck off and reverses the course. This whole immigration meme of "innocent refugees" also comes from America too by the way.

Made everyone insecure and a sell out because the US does everything

i live in utah and actually know a guy who went on a mormon mission to singapore

he's the only reason i know what durians are

>This whole immigration meme of "innocent refugees" also comes from America too by the way.

Both extremes of the memery come from America though.

Nice! Get the cheesy gordita crunch when it opens

who the fuck makes images like that