LOL

LOL

>Ameriblobs will defend this

So American healthcare forces you to become a ludicrously wealthy and successful drug kingpin and general badass?

Sign me up.

Huh... so true... makes you think...

Yeah but he had a badass life so it was pretty worth it

And then he dies in pain on a long waiting list. Fantastic.

Also, En isn't even an element. What were they thinking?

Damn US health care sounds bad ass when I can make millions selling drugs.

Chileno te dejo el culo nejo y con tu hermano me emparejo

NONSENSE! The insurance company will pay your medical bills, insurance payer.

What a stupid comic. His medical treatments were already paid for.

He started selling meth to provide more for his family once he died and ultimately kept doing it because he liked it.

I didn't even finish the series and I know this.

In Canada you definitely still have to pay thousands for chemo drugs out of pocket

source: my brother died of cancer

B8 harder m8
Walter was trying to secure sufficient funds for his family, he knew the cancer was terminal.
Also, good luck actually getting around to the procedure with those wait times.
Not that it would be worth it anyway. Subsidized healthcare is shit.

>implying Walt wouldn't be covered by health insurance through the public school district

good meme

Healthcare actually costs like 10% of the price, but providers have just foregone using actuaries to determine proper pricing because they can just drop it on the insuror's lap.

Insurance provider networks are just an illegal form of income-based price descrimination. Mandating an upfront quote for services (before incidentals) and requiring all insurors to cover all providers would fix the pricing problem basically over night.

I work for a university part time as an adjunct and full time in a hospital. I have double coverage, insurance from my hospital covers 80% while my university covers 20%, so this is truth.

However, a co-worker of mine has cancer and her medical treatments to date have cost approximately $400,000; including scans, consults, medications, radiation, etc etc and she was left to pay a little under $80,000 out of pocket
Single insurance coverage for most people can bankrupt someone if they have a serious issue.

Also.... Obamacare increased the price of my insurance from $500/mo to $750 a month, feels bad man

>incurable lung cancer
>treatment
Human hubris is one of the most interesting things on earth.
also
>ur gon die
>pretending medical care is anything but voluntary

You just said you'd like to be fucked by his brother. Also, that's the Czech flag, not the Chilean one.

This is your brain on right wing politics.

Any questions?

Walter White then died of lung cancer anyway because the USA has the highest cancer survival rate in the world, but not before first waiting sixteen months for Chemo in an underfunded hospital. His wife, who began taking seven different antidepressents, committed suicide two months prior to his death. His son is now a Muslim.

>not trading your healthcare for one of the greatest TV shows of all time

>Out government isnt corrupt and will pay for our bills

>forgetting huge part where he dies on the waiting list
>forgetting the fact that when many people from places where healthcare is """"free"""" who have homes in the US choose US healthcare

Ive always had problems with that. The issue for Walt was never the cost of treatment (he just wanted to die, and it took his family to talk him into treatment). It was that he wanted to leave them a sizable amount of money after death. The same events would have happened either way

Enrichium. An element that was originally found in central and south africa but has recently been located in north america and most of europe.
It is corrosive and toxic in large amounts yet many people still seek it as they believe it to have value.
Furthermore, trace amounts have been found in and on the genitals of many swedes, prompting many to wonder why they are still allowed to live.

We have health care here, last government bought fake medicine for oncological patients cause "they were going to die anyways, so why not make a buck"

You idiots have to stop thinking of politics like a collection of systems that work or do not, in fact almost all systems can be made to work if the correct people are in power and the correct spirit is in the streets, the nation is about a collection of humans working together towards a single goal, not about a perfect governmental system