A

Paint Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-_lQ1UQoyU
dn.se/nyheter/politik/invandring-den-viktigaste-fragan-for-valjarna/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you hate Greece but love the Greek side of Cyprus?

the roach hungers for hummous

pretty much your map, except turkey would be purple too.

wait, what's so greek about the "greek side of Cyprus"?

they speak Greek and are basically Greeks

They speak Greek and are as Greek as you can be while still being your own.

Why are you in Spain when you hate the entirety of Europe?

What's wrong with Sweden? I love Poland!

>What's wrong with Sweden?

Uhh buddy, maybe you should turn on the news.

I don't like Spain a government and politics, doesn't make me love Spain any less than I do and consider it my 2nd home country.

Also here's a template

ok

Spain's*

>What's wrong with Sweden?
Hilarious!

Sorry mate, but your country seems to be an unholy matrimony of authoritarianism and far-left politics, both of which I dislike. Basically any time when more limits on personal freedom are pushed by Polish politicians and think tanks they're guaranteed to mention Sweden as a positive example of such policies.

But Swedes vote for these governments and support their policies, and immigration isn't even a biggest issue.

What did we ever do to you, go clean toilets

I've done so many of these I'm going to rate the women instead

Everything's wrong with our government, that I agree with.

It's not just politics, it's the way the people think.

But I'd agree with
North Sweden is pretty good, it's just the south that's fucked irreparably.

>serbia
>non-country

Serbia's been around a lot longer than your non-country, Burger.

>That feeling ain't mutual for icelands sake, I can assure you of that.
This song was made for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_lQ1UQoyU

Immigration is the biggest political issue in Sweden today. At least for voters if not politicians...

dn.se/nyheter/politik/invandring-den-viktigaste-fragan-for-valjarna/

>and consider it my 2nd home country

How so? I honestly don't like most of Spain. People is so uneducated an selfish (as in all mediterranean countries) and the landscapes lack Green.

I like the north for the most part tho. Some people are ok, the landscapes are Green, and the tempearatues go from -5 to 26 most of the year. It's just ok.

>1 post by OP
>never answered a single question

Sage this absolute bullshit and move on

i keep forgetting to color belarus as a non country. fixed

ah, must have been thinking of Malta then. Cypriots are still mostly N.Africans and Arabs though

I give Sweden another 10 years before breaksdown as a country. Hope the North-Swedes will take control then and purge the south.

He probably thinks Yugoslavia should exist these days.

>T. Doner Kebab owner
Fuck off roach, we don't like you either. Why don't you go back to Turkey?

And the vast majority of your degenerate people, too.

>love Russia and Poland
>hate Belarus

Why?

>Why
Belarus is a dictatorship.

love you too, bongbro.

I assume you meant to label grey color as "begging, scrap metal theft and ATM crime area".

And Russia isn't?

and russia isn't? fucking lmao. you underage kids need to turn off Sup Forums for a minute. the kremlin brainwashing is working on you

It might go through some structural changes but I doubt we'll see complete collapse in decades. I mean America is still standing.

nice.

It's a different thing degree of dictatorship. I don't judge the countries on their domestic policies, merely on their international policies. I don't see Belarus fighting ISIS.

I kind of understand this...

How can love you love North Africa faggot?

look at his homecountry. he probably has more in common with them than us.

western vorarlberg? wtf?

if yall don't get your shit together

why are you in spain if you hate it so much?

typical ungrateful roach

you're from liechtenstein?

oh my bad. it was within our borders here.

Fuck you austria
Cmon guys were nice people.

God stop whining you fucking pansy.

This is why nobody likes you, Sweden. You're so concerned with people liking you that you let immigrants walk all over you, you're that one fucking kid in class who tries to make friends with everyone and ends up being hated by everyone. Just fuck off, your nation deserves all the hate it gets.

Your south is doomed. Deal with and and purge that area if you want maps to change. Don't kill the messenger.

> t. Algerian residing in Sweden, on government funded vacation in Canada

Y U NOT LOVE SLOVENIA?!

They are like a smaller, late 80s/early 90s version of Austria with weirder language.

approved

hmm

You all can go do whatever you want. I will fucking not care about any of you

They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people...

Surely there must be some cantons of your own state that you hate or would want to burn with fire? I mean, it would be UNNATURAL, otherwise!

2edgy5me

Nope, i like my country and i have no opinion about any other country. My country is the only one that actually matters, sorry if that confuses you

I honestly expected a reply more like,fuck uff yugo shit tard no way we are uniteing again !

why do you hate Leicestershire so much? Or is it just Leicester City?

Entirely understandable internationally, but you must have PARTS of Switzerland that seem foreign and somehow irrelevant or antipathetic in some way. I meant, what about those cunts around Genf?!

A big part for me is the cuisine. I might be a bit arrogant about it, but Slovenian food was lacking in something. Not sure how to explain that or if it even makes sense, but that's why they've got a couple points off in my book.

Other than that, it's an amazing country. Great people, although yeah they do talk a bit odd.

Just the city, m8. For obvious reasons.

Another template but still should work

I've never been there so i have no opinion, i've never been anywhere that i didn't like here in switzerland

chat shit get banged m8, Jamie Vardy's 'avin a parteh

Aye, fuck you, Ostrov Kolguyev, you bastard Nentsy, seals and seabirds!

Why separate Belarus?

where are you from in switzerland then?

kek

good point

Research at a Canadian university. Nice try. France has Alizée.

Okay okay, i've got it, i've obosralsya with filling.

Never heard of him, and frankly, hearing about the antics of footballers every single day is not one of the things I miss about England since moving abroad.

9/10

I just know some unpleasant semi-Lyakhovka from Grodno. Maybe I should be more forgiving. ;)

What are you gonna do when SHTF? Well, I guess you have a plan, since you managed to stay aside even during the worst times...

> Turkey
> Europe

Pick one.

small town near zurich

what is SHTF?

>Template
>Filled
Come on best flag

Hell yeah Spain, Niggers crawling over your fences like fucking Zombies and you are scared of the "eternal slowenian".

If I travelled a little more in Spain, I might spread a few more likes around. Galicia's probably nice, for instance, given that it looks like Atlantic Britain. Cantabria's lovely.

I used another template, not posted it

hate basel then

Shit hits the fan
We take care of all your money when you go on killing spree again, against a tiny share of course;)

I like this map desu