Your opinion on southern Italians (terrone)?

Your opinion on southern Italians (terrone)?

>they don't care what he thinks and go for the superior North African male instead

I've met a lot of Italians.

Contrary to what they will tell you, most of them are in fact short weaklings irrespective of whether they come from the north or the south. In fact most of the time I would hazard a guess and be completely wrong about where they are from.

There are some who look Germanic but they are the minority. I would say no more than 5%.

Greatest race to ever walk the earth.

More than 60% of northern italian population is made by 1st 2nd or 3rd generation terrones.

REMOVE TERRONES.

>polentoni think they can remove terrone warriors
Your padania is just an extension of terronia

they're essentially spics

They don't spic Spanish. Tyrone

t. Spic

Their dog-tier romance dialects are close enough to Spanish and they look like most of my Mexican family.
t. half-spic, half-negro (zambo)

Yes we can, Vincent Esposito from Newark, NJ. Or at least you can accept all of them since your east coast is basically an irish-terronic colony.
This, unironically true.
No, ma è notorio che le nostre lingue siano tra le più simili ed affini oltre che facilmente comprensibili se visualuzzate scritte o se ascoltate molto, molto lentamente.

>t. half-spic, half-negro

In that case the Romance speaking countries are

Yes, most of spain and southern Italy are spics, romanians are spics mixed with slavs, french are spics mixed with gauls and a pinch of germanic.

rightful Iberian clay

>southernized all of Italy
>the majority of the population of the most important northern cities has at least one southerner relative
>literally no building can be made in NY and NJ without Don's approval
>virgin

WOW you drew the short straw

oh and uh Portugal, yeah you guys are spics too
sorry I forgot

whatever
i am le 54 percent face, so at least I feel at home

Southern Italian dialects are literally a hispanicized version of italian, they even use spanish structures when speaking standard italian.

>Standard Italian
Qualche mese fa mentre ero a Napoli gli ho chiesto di tirare fuori i soldi. Io ho una famiglia, non posso aspettare lui!

>Southern Italian
Qualche mese fa mentre stavo a Napoli gli chiesi di uscirmi i soldi. Io tengo una famiglia, non posso aspettare a lui!

Please note:
Sta/Stare instead of Essere. In Southern Italian they use it whenever you have to indicate that something or someone is in a place (There's no hay though).
Chiesi is the preterito indefinido of chiedere, to ask. Just like in Spanish, southerners use it instead of the passato prossimo/preterito perfecto even when the event is relatively recent. In the North it's used only in literature.
"Uscire" is a literal translation of "Salir" and is used in Southern Italy as a transitive verb, just like in Spanish (Salir algo), while it doesn't exist as such in Standard Italian.
Tengo/Tenere instead of Ho/avere, this is pretty much self-explaining.
"Aspettare a lui" instead of "Aspettare lui/Aspettarlo" is just another Spanish construct typical of Southerners: whenever a person is the object of a sentence, southerners use a preposition before it.

There are many, many other examples but you get the point.

tl;dr Southerners speak like a Spaniard that tries to speak Italian with literal translations and calques.

Italy starts in Liguria and ends in Croatia desu.

makes a lot of sense given

>Neap*litan dialect = all of the dialects in southern Italy
Please educate yourself before speaking out of your ass

>it's a butthurt ambrogino makes thread about terroni because he's a virgin loser NEET jealous of their success so he wants foreigners to pat his back and tell him "you are white user" episode

I hate the fact that poor terroni emigrating en masse to every western country corrupted the image of Italy for every italian ever.

I am a linguist and you're a literal moron spreading made-up shit

>mongrel spic nigger tells me I'm not white
Just another day on int

indeed user, indeed

You fucking wish it was only Neapolitan.

The majority of the things that I have listed apply to the whole Southern Italy, especially anything north of Bari.

The fact that they have a lot of spanish calques is undeniable and freaking obvious, if you want to rebut argument.

>OP is literally an american, but "MUH NORDENERZ DEY STOLE OUR GOL NOW DEY BE HATIN ON US ALL DAY ON Sup Forums, DEM POLENTAS KEEP DA SOUTHA MAN DOWN VIVA O SOL O MAR O CAFFÈ"

Say, are you fluent in sicilian dialect?

Italians> Latin American spic goblins

Has there even been a more dunning-kruger post in the history of Sup Forums?

>The fact that they have a lot of spanish calques is undeniable and freaking obvious
only in your head you fucking moron. Both italian and spanish come have the same roots, none of them comes from the other. North italians don't speak a better italian than southerners at all, saying "Southerners speak like a Spaniard that tries to speak Italian with literal translations and calques." just shows your ignorance and your prejudice because you never opened an italian linguistics book in your entire life.

mexicans >>>>>>>>>>> chicanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shitalian shartmericans

>tfw descended from north italians unlike most of the guidos on the east coast
>Latin American mongrel tells me Italians aren't white

did you even look at this thread? Can you read ambrogino? Look at the posts written by the northeners
>hurr durr we just call them subhuman and claim they can't speak italian, why do they hate us so?

t. Mexishit in Italy, I hope the Mafia kills you

>writes regional expressions only used when speaking dialect and translates them directly then compares them to standard italian, pretending comparing regional forms used in dialect wouldn't give the same results with northern italian
Is this the power of north italian education?

reread your post come back to me when you comprehend english

Did an Algerian make this image?

A half French half tunisian with an italian gf fid

Come back to me when you comprehend reality beyond your own nose you fucking nigger

I prefer a thousand syrians over a single fucking new jersey or kansas guido

I'm not the guy sperging about southern dialects and spanish btw

>Vincent Esposito from Newark, NJ
Newark is over half black and 1/3 Hispanic, Jamarcus Ortiz would make more sense.

>Something is not true in Sicilian therefore it is not valid for the vast majority of Southern Italy
Eh.
Also I'm referring to how Southerners speak Italian, not your regional languages.

>The fact that they have a lot of spanish calques is undeniable and freaking obvious
>only in your head you fucking moron.
Yup, three centuries of dominion and no linguistic influence. Perfectly makes sense you fucktwit. There is tons of literature about the hispanic influence on Italian and the Southern dialects.

You deny that Southern italian is full of hispanicism when Standard Italian itself is full of it. I honestly don't get what's so hard to accept about the fact that you Southerners have been hispanicised.

After sperging out like you did, no amount of damage control can let you win the argument anymore

t. Bologna Cornuto

>>writes regional expressions only used when speaking dialect and translates them directly then compares them to standard italian, pretending comparing regional forms used in dialect wouldn't give the same results with northern italian
>Is this the power of north italian education?
What the heck are you talking about? I am comparing it to Standard Italian for the very purpose of showing structures that are not proper in Italian but are used improperly by southerners. Also "used only when speaking in dialects", don't make me laugh, terronis literally can't stop saying "sta" instead of "c'è", "uscire" instead of "tirare fuori" or even the usage of the passato remoto.

Also no, comparing Northern dialects wouldn't give results so close to Spanish, no matter how much you guys deny it.

>yes they're spics
But You're a Zambo IMO

Nobody cares your crappy opinion you're the spic here that's all.

Yes yes, 100% aryan no amount of spanish influence in Southern Italy.

akchually, i was specifically referring to the terrone
but I can see how that would've confused you

>Somali immigrant is raping a Northern Italian woman at this VERY moment while southern Italians lounge on thier tomato farms staffed by slaves

All men are born equally free and independent and have certain inherent natural rights of which they cannot, by any compact, deprive or divest their posterity; among which are the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and safety.

You quoting the men who owned slaves changes nothing communist. The founding fathers created the USA for white Europeans. They did not have niggers and spics, and Asians in mind when they wrote that

>spicnigger says southern italians are spics
>triggers """"""""northern"""""""" italian-america
>only in burgerland, folks

>American telling me italians aren't whites people

what about native americans like cherokee or apache?

I'm only half-spic...
Whereas you my friend, I might wager, are a full-blooded mestizo.

They were not thinking about them either

definitely not them
see Andrew Jackson

italy is a proud /lgbt/ friendly liberal republic
we look with pity and disgust over certain choices of discutible leaders across the atlantic ocean, where history has made a huge step backwards of 100 years

FUCK DRUMFDS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>the amount of trolling in this thread
>pic related, muh ancestor

Italy is extremely homo phobic, maybe in your pozzed northern Shitaly but in the south faggoty is rejected

>extremely homo phobic
way exaggerated.

Someone post the graph showing how homo phobic Italy is

>let me tell you about your country

>extremely
no, violence doesn't ever happen against gays here

there's a stigma towards them, and there are no "rights for lbgt" like in other western countries where you can be a reverse trap gay lesbian cis shewolf male and marry your favourite genderfluid mouse-hamster hybrid, but we're not extremely homophobic;

also italians are a peaceful people at the core, that's why in sweden or germany that are supposed the avand guard of progress you could still find way more fucked up and violent shit than here with twisted psychos and really evil people

>violence doesn't ever happen against gays here
That's pushing it a little bit too far but yeah it's not so common.

Also I would say that italians in general are more progressive when it comes to LGB rights, but when it comes to trannies it's just a no for pretty much everyone.

well ok, 60 million people something can happen

still extremely homophobic would be something like hardcore chechenia, we're nowhere near that level of subhumanity

>Malta

Oh boy

Italians are better than other humans fuck all these literal 19 percent white amerislobs who think they have the right to say who is and who isn't white even though their whole country is a non white shithole

I live in some isolated shithole in the middle of sardinia and even here nobody has a problem with gays as long as they're not obnoxious about it (they're not)

last month some tranny did get beat up but he was trying to hit on some dudebro at a bar and he found out so whatever

Anything above 30% is a pozzed shithole

Careful with those edges.

yeah but technically mtf transgirls who like men are not gay, they're unironically straight, so my post still holds

well there's certainly something inherently wrong with southern europeans. unemployment rate sky high,

That italian american guy is dumb, but the half maghrebi guy is even dumber.

And he mentioned in a post that his sister is dating an italian. If he made these memes he is pretty sad himself.

avg napoletano

Why are non-italians so attracted to the terrone vs polentone banter?

Don't you guys have your own memes?

The more you know: here in Rome we even have Roma Nord Vs Roma Sud maymays and bantz

desu as a Lombard, you Romans are fine, you are the last bastion of civilization before the savages. Stay strong

It's really not surprising that a country that's been split for centuries is full of region vs region banter.

>A half French half tunisian
that guy that used to post with Moor as name?
based

Excuse me but Roma Sud is S A V A G E

my ancestors :^)

Is Liguria good

last time i was in rome they made me pay a coffee double the price and only noticed it when a roman ordered it just as i was leaving. The eternal roman betrayal

yes, expensive and people arent the friendliest but the region is great, food is amazing too

My ancestors :)

Si lavora e si produce per la figa (maschio) e per il Duce

zitto, you're a subhuman g*rman polish mutt

>does not even know the different between regional italian and standard italian
>thinks regional italian is only improper compared to standard italian when it comes to southerners, instead of literally in every single place in Italy
holy shit you fucking nigger next time read books about italian linguistics before making a fool of yourself like this. So fucking embarassing.

How did you know I'm part g*rman

;w;

>mtf transgirls who like men are not gay, they're unironically straight,
kys

How do I get cute italianu gf to make me food pls

you can't

B-but

;w;