Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raëlism
youtu.be/WwGcvU_4F-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Go around without a shirt or bra
>Get stare raped all the time

Give it time

Makes me think about raping her, for real.
>that necklace
Oi vey.

>Tell me I was asking for it, I dare you

>women should be able to walk around naked in public because muh beauty

>video game women are too sexy and should be covered like a muslim

That cognitive dissonance

lmao that JEWelry

Does her necklace incorporate a swastika into the star of david? Is this a normal jewish symbol or is it satirical?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raëlism

You were asking for it.

>"her"

see
>Raelism: UFO Religion

You asked for it in more ways than one

Now bite the pillow

Makes more sense than Christcuckinsanity.

>In February 1991, the Raëlian Church modified their symbol

cucks

why are they always disgusting titties, why never perfect ones?
It's like fat pride, people flaunting their insecurities, never someone showing something we actually want to see.
I guess that's the point of it all for these people, challenging the norm of beauti, well faggots, it's not a norm, it's objectivity, and your bodies and your titties are horrible and make everyone but a tiny number of fetished people sick to their stomach!

I don't think these tits are disgusting at all...

You have problems mate.

Have a look at these sweet white tits; they once used to be plentiful in your country.

virgin

>mate
Fuck off you limey cunt, that's our word!

>inserts dildo in pussy and ass in park
>screams orgasms
>man says "hey baby"
>police called
>"tell me I was asking for that!"

epic moment when these "feminist" will meet their beloved rapefugees on the street

thems some nice titties what are you on about mehmet.

>1 post by this id

they will just make excuses and blame white people.

>its just their culture
>smash racism

women should be banned from political life unless they can prove their patriotism.

>disgusting titties
oh my

>LETS NEGATE BIOLOGY WITH SOCIAL PROGRAMMING

>"WHY ARE THERE STILL WOMEN GETTING RAPED, I DONT UNDERSTAND."

Isn't she the "token attractive girl" model they always hire to go to those protests in order to gather media attention?

prove it faggot.
>you can't
More like you are the virgin for taking any boobs you can get, which you won't cuz ur a faggot and no woman, no matter how shitty titties would have you =^)

>married to preggo housewife and son

whatchu got there? Enough pokemons?

>literally asking for it

did i hit a nerve?

You have to go back.

We were using that word for centuries before your shitty country was even discovered.

Get cucked, kanga-fucker.

obviously

A couple of years ago nobody would have cared about breasts or being topless.

Found this in a first aid pamphlet given out by the Red Cross in 1996.
If you were to print that today in material for the general public you'd get so much backlash it's not even funny

>pancake nipples
She's kinda cute, but... ugh.

It was established that Femen hires prostitutes (to among other things protest prostitution), and of course Peta has long been a way for fading celebrities to grab at attention.

Nice titties
Too bad she's a disgusting whore
Fuck off and delete your thread

Cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

t. Virgin

Well you didn't hit a poontang that's for true.

>having no standards

I actually went to the website. Apparently most of the protests are organized by Raelists, which is a cult not too dissimilar to Scientology. They do an interview with the guy about halfway in this video, which is on the website.

youtu.be/WwGcvU_4F-M

The kangas take care of fucking themselves you stupid limey bastard, we don't need to help them out. It's the SHEEP. It's the SHEEP we fuck. Jesus christ, you couldn't even get that right.

>you were wrong
nah, I'm good, still saging the thread, so I'm fine
did I?
Fag.

I seem to have on the other hand, with the amount of (you)'s I got...
Didn't mean to have you faggots bump a meaningless shill thread though...
>1 post by this ID

but oh well ;^) keep on keeping on

So whenever I see things like this being promoted it's always by some good looking young girl with great tits. Quick look on that website and all I see are decent tits.

However havning seen topless feminist events I can honestly tell you most of the tits aren't great. Alot of ugly women, and/or fat women and/or old and/or saggy nasty looking tits.

Yes there are some college aged hotties with great tits, but the majority is some combination or all of what I wrote above.

So with that inmind, aren't these feminist run free the boob orgs being sexist by only promoting the attractive girls with nice tits? I pretty sure these are the same people who complained about beer commercials only havning hot blondes.

A few hundred years ago it was typical for dresses to leave the breasts exposed, and the ankles/shins/legs were considered the height of shameful to expose to the public.

Dumb fucks here screaming "degeneracy!" when it's been totally fine and natural up until the last few centuries. It's just that modern culture has covered breasts as the norm.

Founder had a Jewish father and a Catholic mother. Color me shocked!

I'm telling New Zealand you've been banging his girlfriend

no, their droopy, the shit surrounding the nipples is almost the same color as her fleshy bits of the tit and the warts... Guhhh the warts, terrible.

You faggots have seen to few tits in real life I can tell...
>summer

Don't bother, he already knows. He likes to watch. Sick bastard gets off on it and then when we're done has a go with her too.

I want to see a revival of the Greece one breast out dresses

Is that what nipples are supposed to look like or did she have a disease?

fit, welcome to britian.

Those are some nice titties.
What the fuck sweden. You only like nigger udders?

A German, eh?

I hope y'all have something better than Foster's to get pissed on beforehand. If, however, you manage that sober, then our cultures are far more different than ever I realized.

Those little bumps are perfectly normal. A lot people even like them that way. You people don't sound like you've seen many titties before.

check my heritage, I am only half german

>1 post by this id

Little girl thinking
>I've seen bigger.

>>I don't want to be looked at - it's rape
>makes sure to be seen by everyone

That's because in the 90's Europe as so high on drugs they were cool with any kind of degeneracy

I was referring to the flag.
You're a half-German like me then eh? Though I'm the opposite of you. Dark brown hair, pale white skin, black eyes, and my grandparents weren't nazis.

>will you be my daddy?

>that loli eyeing the guy's dick

>green eye on the pic.
>no parent has green eyes
Guess who got cucked :^)

>Offspring of Nazis makes baby with shitskin
Absolutely disgusting

Virgin detected!

TITS OR G...

You can stay.

Can we replace BLM with this organization please? This honestly makes more sense than BLMs foolish motives.

Nah, I don't drink Foster's m8. I don't think I even know anyone who does. Pic related is my beverage of choice. Pretty sure you're supposed to take it in shots but I usually just drink it straight from the bottle after givin' the ewe a 'lil douche. Don't want an infected dick, after all.

We've both got pubs! Pretty sure Amerifags call them "bars".

Go spread your ignorance somewhere else.
Blue + brown eyes usualyl result in either brown or green eyes. extremely rarely blue

goy, learn something about genetics.

Isn't this illegal? How the hell people are going around naked and especially in front of minors which is a felony

really makes me think

Wait, a minute, I didn't check before, but is he a fuckin jew! I can't see a foreskin.

though, not for a moment will I believe that his dad got blue eyes from dark brown + dark brown. that's pretty much impossible. the goy needs to redo his image.

There are more non-whites in the US than in Sweden.

>try to BTFO me
>jukes himself
before calling people guys google shit.

It's not impossible at all if you understand how eye color is passed on. A quick google search will enlighten you, but it's not just one gene and rather a combination of genes. Mendel doesn't apply here

This is a satanic khazarian symbol in her necklace.
Actually "the star of David" does not exist as it is a satanic symbol for satanic rituals.
Satanists have used this symbol in Judaism and made everyone think its the star of David, which clearly isnt true.

Its a Satanic symbol.

Not once in any scripture was David supposed to come up with a star.

You better start believing in God and Satan, because whatever you think and however impossible it seem to your mind, it is the truth.

This is a satanic khazarian symbol in her necklace.
Actually "the star of David" does not exist as it is a satanic symbol for satanic rituals.
Satanists have used this symbol in Judaism and made everyone think its the star of David, which clearly isnt true.

Its a Satanic symbol.

Not once in any scripture was David supposed to come up with a star.

You better start believing in God and Satan, because whatever you think and however impossible it seem to the mind, it is the truth.

Nah user, you are spreading ignorance again. dark brown eyes do not have a 19% chance of blue eyes. This image is shit, doesn't take into consideration the fact that there are different types of brown and only a few allow blue.

sounds about right tho..
Elohim(Annunaki) as creators, telling people they were angels..

The emblem looks like a Jewish father and a Nazi mother.

just admit it Estoni bro, you're a shitskin!

fine here's th complex one for people who are stupid and want a full understanding that leave the same results.
Result is the same tho his dad is a cuck.

really makes my dique hard

>aryan jap
>spaniard nigger and white Brazilian make an ultra nigger with blonde hair and blue eyes

Degeneracy aside, she's pretty fuckin hot.

Haha these fucking losers still play TF2 and think it's relevant, what a fucking joke hahjahaa. shitty 10 year old game with literally 0 worth while updates lmao

if thats a dude i will HAPPILY turn gay

>this thread stays up
>Pokemon go threads stay up
The sliding is real

>go to 4cuck
>expect no faggots
lel

>hold on, just wait a minute I need to find my tinfoil hat before you continue