‘Venom’ Will Be An R-Rated Sci-fi Horror Movie

>‘Venom’ Will Be An R-Rated Sci-fi Horror Movie

slashfilm.com/venom-r-rated-sci-fi-horror-movie/

Can't wait for the R-rated Aunt May solo movie where she gets BLACKED by Venom

Will Eddie Brock be Polynesian?

carnage would be better for r rated but still good news

wasn't fond of deadpool but I like the new r rated capekino trend its made

I hope they don't fuck him up. He is my favourite anti-hero.

Last 2 digits will be the percentage of Alien-inspired scenes

not bad

It's Jake Gyllenhaal. Life was the prequel.

confirmed kino, but I hope its more of a psychological horror/dark comedy

This could be a really good idea if they do it right.

It could have Alien (and more recently Life) vibes. The symbiote is brought onto the ship for testing and starts infecting others which cause them to go crazy and murder the others until only one dude is left and it bonds with him. THe guy turns out to be Eddie Brock

if they do it this way it would be a really weird segue into a marvel movie since they are quippy and camp

Pajeet Thompson will be Venom in the third film?

Already done in the comics on Daniel Way's Venom run where the first is The Thing

They're probably doing this so they can go to disney and have the venom symbiote be the Villain in guardians of the galaxy 3.

What's the difference between Carnage and Venom?

Carnage is stronger and more violent

Carnage is the completely crazy one, son of Venom. Bonded with a convicted serial killer and is very unstable/unpredictable.

Venom is more of the tough strong guy compared to carnage and has lately been more of an anti-hero.

theres no way this will turn into a horror movie. it will be an action quipfest with an edgy, cartoony, over the top monster.

I bet Carnage will we villain

Sounds like Venom is the more interesting character, then
I mean, if the movie focuses on Venom, he should at least be a bit interesting, other than mindless brute

Carnage was a cellmate with Venom while Venom had no alien goo on him, and once the goo came back to make Venom Venom again, it left some alien goo offspring in the cell, which attached itself to Carnage.

if they go by recent comic lore (klyntar) it would make no sense.

If they go by classic comic rules, Venom is just some random symbiotic substance which can feed on fear/adrenaline in their host. Its also very amorphous and can take any shape so it can be a good horror trope for normies

maximum carnage when?

made by sony and directed by the same guy who went out of his way to ruin spiderman franchise as much as possible.

looking like as big of a piece of shit as Suicide Squad was; Can't wait.

>Trying to make an entire Spidey Cinematic Universe with characters like Venom and Aunt May.
>Its not even part of the MCU.

Capeshit is starting to crumble due to the weight of its own greed.

Does anyone have the "Cletus get the noose" version of this pic?

Carnage is just evil and much less interesting than Venom. He's pretty much just an insane serial killer who bonded with the Venom suit's child.

Eddie Brock actually had a cool back story in the comics. He was raised by his father who never gave him the love he wanted, even though Brock excelled at sports and became a world class athlete with the physique of Mr. Olympia to try and earn his affection. His sports career fizzled out because of injuries so he became a journalist, but that backfired when he started interviewing a man claiming to be a serial killer who was actually a fake. Spiderman caught the real one, Brock was disgraced, and shortly afterwards diagnosed with cancer.

He bonded with the symbiote and they became Venom. At first they just tried to kill Spiderman but ended up being inspired to try and do good, so Venom became an anti hero killing criminals and protecting the helpless.

Agent Venom when?

no, sorry

It's Sony, remember ASM and how they teased Spidey's entire rogue gallery? They'll have 1 successful movie with Homecoming, then fuck the whole thing up as soon as Marvel stops being involved, then they'll drop all of their plans and just reboot Spiderman again in a year or 2.

This one is good too, but I'm looking for a KKK one.

Can't help you, sorry

Was helping him part of your plan?

Of courshe

They would be stupid not to do the G.I. Venom.

>tfw Venom is your husbando
>tfw have an entire folder dedicated to him
>tfw hundreds of pictures saved
>tfw

I don't see Brock Venom working at all but they could probably tie Flash Venom into Guardians 3 somehow .

Carnage will most definitely be the villain. There's literally no point in making an R-rated Venom movie without Carnage in it.

>disney making an r-rated horror film

What the fuck is going on with this planet.

I won't be part of MCU though.

Carnage is the spawn of the Venom symbiote that bonded with a serial killer and became even more dangerous. In the comics when he first appeared Spiderman had to convince Venom to help him defeat Carnage.