How are Poland and Japan immune to immigration?

How are Poland and Japan immune to immigration?
The answer to this question is probably deeper than we think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ut3r_j9Uy0o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster#National_and_international_spread_of_radioactive_substances
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Immune to immigration
Nope, Poland was consumed by the Germans and Russians for centurys, and the Japs where fucking retarded and isolated themselves from anything and anyone.

>retarded for keeping your culture as pure as possible.

Germans and Russians are white and therefore don't qualify as the kind of immigration I'm talking about.

Let me rephrase so you might understand better.
Are Jews really afraid of the samurai?

No they're afraid of the Khopesh.

Poland took in 1.5 millions Banderas.

Poland was actually taking all kinds of refugees over the centuries because of our religious tolerance. We used to have every kind of protestants, jews and an endemic type of muslims.

>How are Poland and Japan immune to immigration?
Lack of jews.

Germany did Poland a big favor.

>2016
>unironically believing le pure culture maymay

Poland isn't they have taken in a lot of migrants even in recent years - from Europe mostly tho.

Japan has always been isolationist to an extreme, and they have been governed by soft nationalists who have no intention of changing their ways of old.

People are so brainwashed these days that they think anyone trying to save the white race is a Nazi.

My shit country is taking in some of those refuges. They already started with propaganda. Just the other day I was at the mall. They had a stand for Islam propaganda books in Spanish they had card to a web page that supposed to keep you anonyms. And the fuck maybe spoke two words of Spanish.

Lack of exposure to (((American))) cultural subversion. Which is why Finland, for instance, isn't as cucked as Sweden but still more cucked than Estonia.

>current year

yeah no. we take fucking trash called ukrainians. they are like our mexicans. get the fuck out.

As long as your immigrants are white you have no right to complain.

Japan has always been 'fuck off we're full.'
And
Who the fuck wants to live in Poland?

Go fuck yourself Ukrainians are trash look at what they have done
youtu.be/ut3r_j9Uy0o

Ukrainians. Mexico of Europe.

yes i do they take our jobs and we provide them with free education. theres no benefit for us here.

and you think we are fan of this?

Whats the rational in take Banderas? Because of the common enemy Russia? You poles better start learning how to shoot. Those Ukrainians are no better than shitskins muslims, they are just bidding their time.

>Who the fuck wants to live in Poland?
not niggers or muslims.

I have a strange feeling you don't want either, Daquan Trashone DeShawn, you fat fuck.

we are all guncucks here. nobody wants guns here beside far right. They usualy say stuff like "but if we legalize guns we are all gonna shoot eachother !!!11!"

>said every western country about polacks

Poland is shit and Japan probably needs it all there males are beta cucks

> poverty
> deep

Maybe you should post some statistics about the immigration rates of these countries when you start a thread about it. You could include quotes on the subject from the leaders. Try to put more effort in to the thread to elevate the discussion. Or do it next time at least.

>Poland

Poland would crumble within a minute if people actually *wanted* to immigrate there. But since Poland is broke, no dunecoons or third world scum wants to move there. Simple stuff.

>Japan
Now, this is actually fairly legit. Because unlike Poland where people just avoid it, Japan actively doesn't want you there and will kick your non-yellow ass out.

and i dont want polacs to leave and work abroad either. If they stayed things could be forced to change.

That's a bunch of bullshit and you know that. Considering your history its to your advantage. The reason why Warsaw uprising was significant was because everybody knew how to use one or where familiar.better change that entaloty poland bro I don't trust Ukrainians

>implying Belarusian mutants aren't worse.

Don't you have a goat to suck off Zdunowski?

youtube.com/watch?v=kwXCHebQ_mE

yes we HAD guns. then the commies came and took it all. the generations were born and rised without guns and they dont understand what they lost.

Belarusians are chill. Dindu nuffin

The last time foreigners were moved into Poland they massacred them which caused Hitler to invade and started ww2

Ukraine is definetly worse than Belarus

they have rather inaccessible languages and that dissuades foreigners. They both are nationalists, Poland got enriched by gommunism so they can appreciate it and Nips have always been special snowflakes to themselves.

Japan hates immigrants and Poland is to poor for immigrant benefits its quite Simple actually

Belarusian are good guys.
So fuck of tyrone.

What a fucking shitty thread.

Poland and Japan? That's it? Why those 2 nations there are more than that in a similar situation?

All I sense from such a claim is that only an ignorant teen with little understanding could have made it.

Japan has an insane language barrier and doesn't tolerate lazy piece of shit immigrants. You can actually work in Japan fairly easy these days as long as you're a skilled and educated worker.

Except get the lions sure of Chernobyl Radiation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster#National_and_international_spread_of_radioactive_substances

Didn't polish minister of defence said recently russians did it all so it's ok to hug with ukie nationalists? Bandera dindu nothing he was a good boy.

>Japan hates immigrants
Everyone hates immigrants.
The real question is how have the Jews not been able to infiltrate Japan?

And in end only our muslims didn't stabbed us in back.
Sad world, isn't it?

Why?
>zero welfare
>zero tolerance
>zero empathy

Jews can't change their last name and pretend to be something else in Japan/Asian countries.

Feels from the emigration

I fucking love you Poland, I really do.
Impregnating a polish girl is my dream.
You are a beacon of light in a world of darkness.