/cfg/ <MEME, PSYOPS & SUBVERSION div>

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.
Since the tide is too strong to swim against, since our enemy is too strong, we must act like a judo master, as Yuri Bezmenov himself said:
"Do not kick and push your enemy if he is much bigger than you. You can not stop him. Instead, when he attacks, grab him and use hiw own momentum and energy and channel it in the direction you want him to go." We will use propaganda, memetic warfare, emotional manipulation, disinfo, and divisive tactics - any kinds of subversion.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

Other urls found in this thread:

behindthename.com/random/
imgur.com/a/ylagF
imgur.com/a/MZHg8
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
youtube.com/watch?v=9iBFI66s4AE
nypost.com/2016/07/13/bernie-supporters-plan-on-staging-a-fart-in-at-dnc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do. EX1: if you have a negro profile on Twatter, you shall follow negro musicians like Kanye West, Drake, and so on. Also search for #BlackLivesMatter and follow and retweet people from there. EX2: If you are a Bernfag on Plebbit, subscribe to: SandersForPresident, Politics, Atheism, Trees and so on.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself via saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase can take from 1 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you followed these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

imgur.com/a/ylagF
imgur.com/a/MZHg8
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

A) Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton is a criminal, the head of the Clinton Mafia along with Bill Clinton.
She is a lying, racist, cheating, corrupt, evil person bent on dominating America and robbing it from its freedom. Their foundation is just a facade for their money launderings and other illegal things. Hillary panders to feminists, but she has laughed about the raping of a 12 girl and her husband has several women claiming rape against him - all were silenced by Clinton & co. Bring up the Democrats and their KKK ties, talk about the corruption in the Democratic Party. Frame Clinton as the destroyer of hope, because he brought Bernie to heel. Do not forget to mention that Hillary only got away from the FBI because she is corrupt but also because she is a 1% white privileged racist.

B) Bernie Sanders

He was supposed to be our messiah, the outsider, the Holy Savior.
But he became a traitor to OUR cause when he stood behind Clinton.
Now we must bring our cause forward without him. And Jill Stein is a great candidate for this.
You must virtue signal hard about not sideing with Hillary. Be neutral to a little bit hostile with Trump, this is mainly about bringing Hillary down and making Bernfags choose Jill Stein instead. Tell everyone that this is a #Revolution and it will go on with or without Bernie. Call Bernie a traitor and liar a lot. If everyone tries to call you out, attack them heavily and call them a Hillary supporter shill.

These contain normie tier memes good for subverting normies - could also be used by pro-Trump propagandistas

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
imgur.com/a/ylagF
imgur.com/a/MZHg8

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
The meme starter pack contains:
- Guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
- Guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
- Fonts
- Bblank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
- Done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads

mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

bump

The populus standing behind the (((left))) is standing behind them not because of any logical value, or real life experience. They are leftists because they are useful idiots who are swayed by the mainstream media and the state education into this state mostly via non-arguments.

Under this I mostly mean emotional manipulation, virtue signaling, and conformation bias.

It is unevitable for useful idiots to exist. If one awakens to this fact, one must realize that they are a powerful weapon solely in the hands of the left as of now. We must use them and turn them into our own useful idiots. So we will use the same tactics.

Do not try to push a lot of information down their throats.
Instead, one must strike right into the "fear center" of their brains.
Just like they do against Trump via calling him a racist, and Hitler, and so on and so on, we must use

EMOTION AS A HOOK TO BAIT PEOPLE, AND SERVE FACTS ONLY AS SIDE DISH.

Call Hillary a liar, a racist, an evil, corrupted whore bent on ruling the world with an iron fist.
Use non-arguments, appeal to emotion, strawmans, and hyperboles.

Here's some breakfast, warm eggs and hash.

Newt #BohemianBottom Gingrich

#BoweLMovement #TurdsInHerds #Deray4Treason

Jeffrey #VotedMostLikelyToBurnInHell Epstein

Im hungry

#NeverHillary
#BernieSanders
#JillNotHill

And all the others relating to Hillary, Bernie, and Jill Stein that are trending at the moment.

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PROFILES UNDER ANY CRCUMSTANCES.
We will find each other, do not worry.

Also ignore all kinds of shills.
For example, we have one in this thread right now (oFgRK06n). He has been trying to push the most idiotic and disfunctional ideas since the last 3 threads.

Like what? Call me out on it so I have a chance to respond.

This is probably a better thread.

Please make some memes pointing out how Trump is fighting for minority rights by telling Ginsburg to resign.

"Frankly I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. So that Roe was going to be then set up for Medicaid funding for abortion."

"I thought Roe was to rid undesirables"

Further shed light on the liberal racism and turn black Americans back to the party that freed them.

Ginsburg wont live much longer due to her age and health, do we really want Hillary to put another Ginsburg on the bench who voted for roe v wade to limit black births?

I can see you have been hard at work. It seems these memes are targeting Berners, not a bad strategy.
>Have any been developed to specifically target Hillary supporters?
Her early 90's law and order reforms that resulted in skyrocketing incarceration rates (mainly blacks) could use more exposure.
>Maybe there is a little known black candidate we could rally the BLM to support.

>Her early 90's law and order reforms that resulted in skyrocketing incarceration rates (mainly blacks) could use more exposure.
We will jump on that. We already spread countless memes succesfully in the black community about her being racist and KKK and such.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iBFI66s4AE

get on my level you shitters

Notice how Hillary got whitened here, just like the mainstream media does to contrast her more with the negros.

We have a lot of memes specifically targeting negros.

Well done. I appreciate you. I will try to brush up on my gimp skills and see if I can contribute when I have some free time.
>tfw its working

Thank you and you are welcome to contribute or share your deas in these threads.
What we are in desperate need of howewer is not more meme creators, but agents. We have good connections on Twatter already, but as to my knowledge, we lack agents on other social media platforms.

We already made a meme of ours get frontpage on 9fag though.

My very crude stab at the DeRay house thing -

This got retwatted immediately and there are a few other things floating around on twatter now, but this issue still needs a couple of first class memes.

This is a direct association between CF, Soros and what many are now calling a domestic terror organization. Any help appreciated!

Hahah

I already have a plan of hitting this angle from the left. We will get on this Deray+Soros connection too. But realize that most of our work is subversion and not straight pro-Trump propaganda.

Y'all HAVE to be able to make something of this:

>nypost.com/2016/07/13/bernie-supporters-plan-on-staging-a-fart-in-at-dnc/

>To carry out the protest, Sanders’ convention delegates are preparing to consume as many beans as they can before entering the convention hall in order send a strong-smelling message to the former secretary of state and the party, according to US News and World Report.

>‘The fart-in is to raise attention about things that really stink in our society.’ - Walter Tsou

A) I have seen some of you are still posting pictures of Shillary where she is smiling or laughing. Stop doing this. This is where the mainstream media has failed with Trump too - they used pictures where he looks mighty, energized, manly, like a true leader, and then they tried to paint him in bad light. But actually the picture itself says more than the text you put there in most cases, even so if we are talking about normies. Use pictures where she is agitated, evil, or smug.

B) >Use pictures where she is agitated, evil, or smug
Based Hungary bro has it right. If [dumb, majority] people won't elect an ugly person, it shows how much appearance matters. She must be shown for how sick, sad, and pathetic she is. NEVER show her happy unless it's tagged up on some HX material, such as niggers hanging from trees like we all know she's into.

C) This is important because the people actually voting for hillary are women and blacks and they make decisions almost exclusively on superficial appearances and emotion.
Which is why memes are going to be super effective against them; they are very, very, easy to influence compared to, say, fucking white males

>calling Trump and his supporters childish and non-political
>fart

Thank you for all your ideas, but we get dozens of ideas in every thread yet there are only a handful of people who actively help us.
Please try to make some memes, it is very easy as it does not have to be real quality, just look at the worst ones I have posted here.
They should be short for leftist attention span, with minimal text and facts, and maximum emotional appeal.

Or become one of our agents and infiltrate a platform.

there are alo of useful infomations about the CF in the linked threads in this thread

>We have good connections on Twatter already, but as to my knowledge, we lack agents on other social media platforms.
Bumparino.

Threads are
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

bump

Made this one yesterday.
For the SJWs.

Yes, I remember you.

Great idea of using Steven Universe and we should make more memes using leftist pop cultural elements like Tarantinto movies, Harry Potter, and such.

Howewer, you have made an essential mistake.
Your text is barely readable. It needs to be readable instantly. Turn it to pure white and it will be good.

Also try to create 1:1 or close to that ratio pictures.

all of these images look like click bait. No one will ever read any of these. You need to lurk more if you're going to make threads on Sup Forums.

Retweet Molyneux like Real Argument Hours.

>He has been trying to push the most idiotic and disfunctional ideas since the last 3 threads.
Can you give me an example? Maybe not all of my ideas are great but some of my content is in the OP guide you put together so I don't wiff on everything.

sup senpai, reporting for duty

>all of these images look like click bait
Now you`re getting it

Saw this on Normie book

Finally got the hang of this 'layered letter' thing.

image format guide

Peak hours guide

Font/color guide

That is still unmemable for the target audience because of the horrible text.

Just use simple, pure white text and it is good.

Good day, Moose.
Can you take it from here? Will be back in about 2 hours.
As you can see it went really slow so far.

>Can you take it from here? Will be back in about 2 hours
That's the plan. Thx for holding down the fort

This is what happens though.

Try to make the image as square as possible, to do so, you can add black border at top and bottom, slick and enables the text to be more visible

Good idea. I'm a complete noob like I hardly ever used the program. But when it's on it's on.
We all have to chip in. Fuck I even think I found many black memes that are probably made by Sup Forums on google when I google Hillary.

>Good idea. I'm a complete noob like I hardly ever used the program
bro, i made my first meme EVER like a week ago, for the sole purpose of this campaign, so i see you on that. Just hit up r/_the donald, even tho i hate plebbit and do not go there, because its where the normies go so...

bump

Next time someone is trying to help out and you call them a shill and insult their ideas, maybe be specific so they can learn from it, rather than just ignoring them afterwards. Fucking nigger.

>Next time someone is trying to help out and you call them a shill
I agree, that word is often misused, as long as it isn't a synonym for "person i disagree with"

heyllo bros.

what is hillary saying?

my take

that's not bad.. more for the pro-donald crowd tho, berniebros wont respond too well imo :^)

Pic related is getting pushed around fagbook. Can we focus on it with debunking info or something?

Where can I find the latest /cfg/

>Can we focus on it with debunking info or something
I would'nt try to debunk. the whole "bernie had no choice" narrative is useful is keeping his supporters staunchly to the left, and against HRC. Just my take. I havent bashed Bernie one bit on twitter so far

Why debunk it? Better to have them believe he did it as a ploy rather than him actually supporting her

i will tell you the truth about clintons foundation and soros
be ready to swallow the redpill

once upon a time i was whipping gay sex slaves with a giant leather dildo and i thought "hey i should start growing cherries" and then i forced the gay sex slaves to shove fire hydrants up their assholes while pissing in each-others mouths and then while they were doing that i went to bill clintons house and shoved a beatles beetle through his urethra and boipucci

and then i gave them the cherries and dead bodies of the gay sex slaves from plantations and then they started parading it in 300 BC thus starting homosexuality and then the clinton family decided to go on space-ships and invade rome and fill it up with degeneracy and then they shit and jizzed in their shit and also pissed into their shit and force-fed it to every person on earth thus creating homosexuality and jews then came in and made a cool book about my dick and how big it is and then the liberals came into existence and ruled over all of the world you need to fight them AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good point. Any ideas then?

this thread needs to be posted daily.

>this thread needs to be posted daily.
where u been senpai? this bread up 24/7

>ideas then
My angle is: "switching to HRC is the exact opposite of what Bernie was fighting for.. HRC corrupt as hell, she's the 1%" etc. etc. I don't go for arguing specifics, just stay on message "HILLARY BAD< FOUNDATION EVIL"

Aye.

great.

template fag here

Mastodon fucking rules.