strawpoll.me/13251628/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*walks towards you*

Who let the dogs out

I am an Aisha man myself

sue

Today /brit/ tomorrow the world

this lad knows how womyn work

just approach them, even if they reject, they enjoyed the attention and will remember you

TRUST

Love my mate, old mate God and also his mate, old mate son of God Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Love em both. Good guys.

Why do they want our attention though? Don't they think everyone on here is a turbo rorke?

>no subject
spacker

for me, it's Aisha

why is sara picking so many fights with her fellow commie slags

Lads, did you know that the Japanese navy in WW2 was attacked while checking the weight of its ships?

They were destroyed mid-weigh!

This is your rightful heir to the title of Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland

Say something nice about him

Want a white ethnostate so bad man

lad please don't tell me you believe they have actual convictions

any attention is good attention

not to mention that lots of virgins in /brit/ are calling them attractive and saying they want to gf them

because evolution has wired women to seek attention wherever they can so long as its non-threatening for them

you think you want it but you don't

I'm not a racist I just hate people who look different from me and blame all my problems on them

Love so many things about girls but JESUS CHRIST VAGINAS CAN LOOK NASTY AS FUCK SOMETIMES

>women arguing about politics

hahahah thanks for that i needed a good laff

>JF gf
Kacy hill
>brit gf
Summer

simple as

youtube.com/watch?v=J9poH0Q4k6A
choon

she's finally breaking out of her commie conditioning

You're hate blondes?

>Shut up you classist wee cow
creasing

well yeah that's not racism that's xenophobia

I blame my problems on the governments who import all these third world savages into my civilised society in the first place

>giving girls you'll never fuck attention

VIP
before I see the pussy need to see ID

How you holding up /brit/?

Wageslave runt brother moaning about the hum of my computer that no one else can hear

geeza

Why don't I?

I had a chill as fuck welsh prof who let us hand in things whenever we wanted and marked very easily

I'll be a lot better once my ket gets here

Would look good slobbering on a BBC

not what i asked you brainlet

Now Marxists on the whole form two camps in my mind, politically and ideologically. In all Marxist groups you get the rather weak, pacifistic, loving, humanistic people. The vicar’s daughter who believes human nature isn’t . . . right. If only we could be nicer to each other, if only we could spread more love. You get these people always in ultra left and communist groups, and next to them on the podium, next to them in the auditorium, [are] your utterly nihilistic, ruthless, virtually criminal types who want to use the structure of power when they get it to crush those underneath them, don’t give a damn about ideology, and are actually amongst the most misanthropic people you could ever meet. And you have these extremes of the innocent lovey and the sort of sadistic amoralist in the same group.

That’s why when a Communist regime comes in they have enormous purges because they have to start by purging their own, to get rid of all the idiots! To get rid of all of those who believed it was “love, love, love” and they’re led off by the men in leather jackets, because you’ve got to get rid of those fools early!

Marxism & the Frankfurt School -
Jonathan Bowden

have him pay to upgrade your computer lad

ugly whore

hard truth is that if youre a pitiful virgin waste of space now, you will still be if/when there are no more brown people around

virgin posts: why do girls like attention

normie posts: because womyn like attention

expanded mind: i use these tactics learnt on Sup Forums to talk to womyn and acknowledge them as a life tool for more sexual relations with the opposite sex

me chinese
me no dumb
me stick finger up my bum

Is this /brit/? There's no subject

Literally a 10/10

That would soften the sting of being a virgin however

how fucking big are your brothers ears

giz ur best PUA tips la

Love Pocket Monsters Global Offensive lads

take the piss

Yeah it is but I'm very disappointed in the op for forgetting the subject

something something buzzwords
something something meme
something something raysist
something something lefty
something something alt right

getting real sick of brit lately

t. brown person

commies are honestly just idiots buying into propaganda and the politicians who promote it are just power hungry dictators in waiting

lol wonder what being this autistic is like

poke a mongo

toil

I dont know. No one else can hear it and he still texts me when it's off

The Deano Whip

love buzzwords
love memes
hate raysists
love leftys
hate the alt right

>that morgan girl

Fuckin hell

I have honestly shagged her as well hahaha

Back in around 2012 I was a part of "indie twitter" used to go to gigs and meet people from twitter lmao, still have the twitter account and I cringe every time I even log in, but fun to see where the slags are now (some are literally already married with kids in their early 20s)

tinnitus?

why is /brit/ so full of Sup Forums virgins at this hour? go to bed you cringey runts, this isnt your butthurt echo chamber

just smack him in the jaw that will knock him down a peg or two

i'm welsh and I know a whales when I see one

Listening to new order again

Imagine texting your family in the other fucking room.

small world

youtube.com/watch?v=2tch4J_pP9o
choon

thats what Dolly Little is for mate

Fuck off normie cunt

What was it like?

did you ask for ID?

listening to the isolated vocals in master tracks is fucking hilarious

new Battlefront 2 is coming out
remember playing the PS2 one as a kid, so much fun

>Mate I have to get up early, I told you about this upgrade it or switch it off

examples?

t. autist

it's not Sup Forums m8 it's rorke there's a big difference and /brit/ is a rorke general so play the game or do one

I very rarely post in generals on Sup Forums

Who is this Sara girl and does she have any idea how closely you all follow her? I'm not being critical just curious. Like is she some random attention whorse you all singled out or a minor celebrity or what

I worry that my PC bothers the guy downstairs, it's pretty loud. I have it up on two layers of egg boxes for insulation between the machine and the floor, but still, I don't talk to the guy so I don't know if he can hear it. It's in a room right above his bedroom. Like my mate said though, I have to live my life. What am I gonna do, not have it on?

You might try cleaning the fans. I need to do that myself. If he's up at 7am for work then you should probably help him out somehow though, you can't be keeping him up.

this is a rorke general dumb nerds

strawpoll.me/13251628/r

Welsh people are generally nice and polite I've noticed. Englishmen are asshole chavs.

Why do these fat dumb yank mongrel cunts think it's appropriate to walk the hallowed halls of /brit/ lads?

not even asking
I'm telling

Fuck off normies, fuck off back to Facebook or whatever shithole you came from

Prob as well as autism. He just screamed fuck out loud when I text him

lel she's deeper than ever you mean?

she thinks dunce unis aren't only for dunces

sorry lads think I forgot to press enter on the auto text, just get a bit exited seeing kacy. Do it so much its starting to be gimmick haha

Heroes vs villains at mos eisley or whatever was always sick. Heroes literally always won for me tho

Slight chuckle lad.
Glad we fought in that region. Those Japanese were getting very feisty from what I have learned

fingered Sara behind tesco, told her Stalin was cool haha

too many meatheads in Wales lad.

Welsh people out of Wales tend to be nice because they're actually educated and are only the minority.

he's gonna kill your in your sleep

>as well
who else have you fucked?

Who the fuck types like that in text? with full stops? that's a sure fire way of identifying autism

Get him a pillow speaker and plug it into an old mp3 player. I've been playing Max Richter's Sleep album on loop for weeks and its really calmed my overactive hearing