Confirmed Mike hates Donald Trump

Confirmed Mike hates Donald Trump

confirmed liberal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. Most people hate Donald Trump. I thought this was common knowledge at this point.

WTF I HATE RML NOW

i made the mistake about talking positively about trump in public once

>Anthony and Jimmy will never be on Red Letter Media

Why live?

Dropped. i thought Mike was a alt right nazi like me.

Most people have hated him since the 80's.

>thinking that joke was bashing trump

jesus christ

Do they only do bad movies now?

you have been successfully meme-baited, my dear

Cuck

>Hating the most hated man to ever enter the white house, regardless of political affiliation
>OMG HEZ SUCH A LIHBERUL

And you fuckers claim others aren't self aware.

>tripfag talking shit to literally anyone

Get out faggot.

he takes the piss out of ellen right after it

>replying to a tripfag

False flag harder you faggot.

There are people who unironically like our Vacationer in Chief?

>maybe if I play stupid then I can just pretend that this is an isolated incident and that he hasn't revealed his liberal power level before

Why are Trumpfags so sensitive and easily offended? Mike and RLM make fun of everyone.

I don't understand how can someone like that piece of shit.

>ads
Why?

>thinking an idiot is an idiot makes you liberal

what

The joke was making fun of how liberals view Trump supporters.

>liberals jump on any fake story just because it involves Trump in negative light

>hating trump is a bad thing

He's done nothing good for this country from announcing he's running for POTUS to now; he's literal cancer.

kill yourself

Fuck trump and fuck white people.

Can you faux-sincerity Sup Forums liberals stop doing this shit, you're polluting the board with your facetious attitudes.

Don't be so mean to Mike, he's ok

>trump
>white

>trump couldn't repeal and replace obamacare
>even though the republicans literally control congress

whoa...so this is the power... of the god emperor...

Everyone hates your retarded uncle of a president trumpshill. Even a good amount of Republicucks can't stand Trump.

>What is the Never Trumpers or run of the mill moderates and neocons

Learn some self awareness.

Fuck off Jay.

SO TRUMP
*boooooooo*
IS STUPID HUH
*applause*

Hmmm

Why should I consider Russia my enemy?

Why shouldn't there be peace between the US and Russia?

What is wrong with having normal political relations with Russia?

What happened to glasnost?

How could Russia effect an election? By posting dank meme? By leaking emails that showed the ugly truth about a candidate?

Why do war mongering Democrats and globalists want war with Russia so badly?

Why did Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine and the MSM start beating the anti Russia war drum long before the election?

Why is anyone who asks any of these reasonable questions automatically attacked and labeled a "Putin Puppet?"

ryancare was dogshit im glad it didn't pass

What's also funny is how they'll photoshop him into these depictions of being some kind of badass warrior even though he dodged the draft over some bullshit foot condition.

It's no wonder they revere him, he's a pussy just like them.

Literally nothing wrong with this.

if i was fat and depressed with the hanging notion that your media company will soon run out of steam and become stale and unprofitable, and feeling like you're wasting your life putting on a show for a bunch of internet dorks, trapped into making inane commentary for shitty movies until everything falls apart, i'd be a hopeless and not care about that big loud rich man causing a lot of trouble either

>it's a Sup Forumsfag makes another thinly veiled Trump thread on Sup Forums episode
Jesus Christ.

>Ryancare

You mean the health care plan that Trump aggressively shilled for weeks before pulling out?

Bunch of bootlickers, you fags

8 years bitch

>liberal
D R O P P E D

Why should I consider Russia my enemy?

Why shouldn't there be peace between the US and Russia?

What is wrong with having normal political relations with Russia?

What happened to glasnost?

How could Russia effect an election? By posting dank meme? By leaking emails that showed the ugly truth about a candidate?

Why do war mongering Democrats and globalists want war with Russia so badly?

Why did Mitt Romney, Hillary Clinton, Tim Kaine and the MSM start beating the anti Russia war drum long before the election?

Why is anyone who asks any of these reasonable questions automatically attacked and labeled a "Putin Puppet?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Holy shit do you kids still think you can make a difference by memeing on a tibetan basket weaving forum.

The election is over, find something else to do.
I hate to resort to the 4 year meme, but it's literally going to be 4 years and you kids just have to deal with that.

neo conservatives can kill themselves. I understand that trump has to work with them, but hopefully this will allow him to do things his way

Even people in Russia who support Navalny over Putin and Medvedev would oppose him if he wanted closer ties with the US.

You're a fucking dupe

The answer to all of your questions is because Russia's foreign policy goal is the destruction of the West and and the Americana way of life

Also the Keystone Pipeline. No American steel for that one.