Pulisic is the American _______

Pulisic is the American _______

People in this country literally don't know who this twink is.

people in other countries dont either

I don't care. I made this thread with football fans in mind.

>People in my flyover nigger state
ftfy Jamal

>le not Donovan man

tobago

Who's the American trinidad?

>Losing to TripAdsivor and Trivago

landon donovan

the USMNT is mostly black... they probably care more than anyone

The new Freddy Adu

German

soccer player

shaun wright-phillips

uhhh...soccer player?

reeeeee you're supposed to say other player's names

larry walker

Messi and Ronaldo were breakout stars on world class teams when they were 19.

When he becomes a starter on a real club instead of a benchwarmer on a meme team like Dirtmound, they we can get excited.
Until then:
>le couldn't carry his team past a bunch of part-time cab drivers man

>benchwarmer
He has the most minutes out of all the midfielders in the current squad
>>le couldn't carry his team past a bunch of part-time cab drivers man
He scored a goal in that shitty game and wasn't at fault that the My Little Soccer all stars couldn't defend against amateurs.
You must be retarded or one assblasted Chicano.

Lemme know when he makes it to a real league like the EPL or La Liga, not the Buyernliga

As for the original thread theme:
Pulisic is the American Shitcharito

>huge expectations
>Scores a few clutch goals here and there
>But will likely bounce around from meme team to meme team once he flops in a big team

>real league
>EPL or La Liga

and at 21 Messi already won a CL and Ronaldo already played a WC semi-final & Euro final

good luck with that lmao.

the disparity is still ginormous but you can't deny they have the best teams in it

black people have almost no interest in soccer. you'd be hard pressed to find a black person that could name one person on the USMNT

Go on youtube now and search for "messi reaction" or "ronaldo reaction"

Brad Guzan

>EPL is better on the whole than Bundesliga

Killen yo slef

>you can't deny they have the best teams

Top kek Lukaku had more goals at 18 than these 3 combined at 19

come to any american city now and start asking random black people who messi is

Bundesliga is Lige 1-tier pleb.
Joke of a league with only 1 contender

Just stop posting, fatty.

ur dum as fuk bruh

Bad example because they will all absolutely know who Messi and Ronaldo are. Ask them who Lewandowski or somebody like that is, and then you'll get the blank stares.

when lukaku was 18 he was already 27, kinda like renato "goldenboy" sanches

He’s not wrong though

Once obamayang leaves dirtmund they’ll get exposed

Marko Marin

Freddy adu

professional soccer player who plays as an attacking midfielder or winger for Borussia Dortmund in the German Bundesliga as well as the United States national team.[5][6] Pulisic is considered by many to be the top American soccer prospect,[7] and is the youngest player to represent the senior national team in a FIFA World Cup qualifier. His rapid rise with the U.S. youth national teams has been mirrored by his rapid rise through the Borussia Dortmund academy, where he played just 15 games before being brought into the first team during the 2015–16 winter break.[8]

can't wait for him to come to the premier league and get exposed desu

yeah, the world is terrified of west bromwich albion and stoke city.
lmao

>He's not wrong though
>dirtmund
You used "Dirtmund" here You can't even samefag correctly.

Krychowiak can't make it into West Brom's XI, Jese can't crack Stoke. Shit managers but still better than Darmstadt or whatever shit the Bundesliga has nowadays

Kek

What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking idiot? Krychowiak and Jese never played in the Bundesliga.

Didn't say they did, but they show the quality even the worst EPL clubs have.

>they show the quality even the worst EPL clubs have

>Bad example because they will all absolutely know who Messi and Ronaldo are. Ask them who Lewandowski or somebody like that is, and then you'll get the blank stares.
Just like 99% of non-Mexicans I suppose?

>implying Klopp won`t make him the next QT

not fair to compare missi international goals vs his. 13yo pulsic were already expected to be the USA's soccer messiah, meanwhile with 18yo messi, not mattering how good he already was, wasn't the core of argentina's offensive system and didn't had a team playing around him

That wasn’t me though

Messi at 19 scored a hat trick vs Real Madrid, and scored a goal dribbling past 7 players starting at midfield

I recently heard americans refer to him as pulisilkk
cringe

that's his name, it's how he pronounces it too. it might be bastardized but he's far enough removed from its roots that it's meaningless. like english people reducing saint clair to sinclair or whatever.

we say whatever we want however we want. that's what you get when you're back to back world war champions, bitch

that's how he wants to be called.

t. Grzegorz Czyszczki Larsen

it triggers me because everyone that watches football is used to hearing "-ic" as "ich" when it comes to these slavic surnames

american Michael Owen, Burnt out at 25.

DON'T POST IT

Jesus Christ

If his mama call him Pyulisik, I'mma call him Pyulisik.

you THINK they'd know who messi is but you'd be wrong

>losing to Tomahawk & Tenpenny

USMNT is mostly latino or black german

nobody cares, fuck you

that hgh really does the trick eh

Trinidad James

rude

Who was the youth butthurt Croats were hyping when Pulisic declared for the US?c

Negro here.

I don't think a single black American over 40 could name a soccer player other than Pele off the top of their head. And if you asked they'd call you a faggot or a white boy for watching soccer. There might be a very very slight chance they'd heard of Manchester United but other than that they'd have no idea of any clubs.

I'd say 75% of black people above the age 20 and below the age of 40 would likely know Messi, Ronaldo, Pele, and maybe David Beckham. Every other name would be completely unknown. They could probably give you United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, and maybe Arsenal off the top of their heads if you asked for a club.

For black kids under 20, FIFA is actually a pretty big game. So the numbers would be a lot higher for kids who have a favorite team and for kids who know the players. But again I doubt more than 20 or so percent of black kids would be heavily invested enough to know the players and clubs better than the 20-40 aged group.

>on steroids for at least 3 years
>a twink
pick one hermano

Is this the guy that got us into the World Cup?

I've lost track. they try to hype every kid with two legs as the next modric

Halilovic. Now that guy can't even get a game for Las Palmas kek.

There are lots of players who had mediocre stats when they were young, pretty much all of them didn't go on to be as good as Messi/Ronaldo.

Who is this poof

Dragon

because he's a retarderd ameritard too

>International Goals
it's really not that hard based on North American qualification phase one to score. The Fourth RoundGroups were
USA
Trinidad
Guatemala
Saint Vincent

As for International games the competition is nonexistent. Noone else is as good as even him.

I agre on the club games and goals though. He is doing well for a very bad dortmund side but obviously not the difference that C.R. and Messi have done for their clubs since they re hitting rock bottom lately.

>He is doing well for a very bad dortmund side but obviously not the difference that C.R. and Messi have done for their clubs since they re hitting rock bottom lately.
I mean, neither were Messi and Ronaldo that decisive for their clubs at Barcelona and United respectively.

*at that age

He will be the best footballer of all time

>Once obamayang leaves dirtmund they’ll get exposed
>Now Sahin's left they'll get exposed
>Now Kagawa's left they'll get exposed
>Now Götze's left they'll get exposed
>Now Lewandowski's left they'll get exposed
>Actual shit season where Klopp left at the end, followed by Tuchel taking them right back to a CL spot
>Now Hummels and Mkhitaryan has left they'll get exposed
>Now Dembele's left they'll get exposed
People have been saying that for 6 seasons, and in all that time they've had one shit season, and a mediocre one this season, where they went winless for a couple of months, but are still on a CL spot.

do it with Mbappe now..

Funny that americans think that someone with normal weight is a >twink

EL POLLO HORMONADO

Basically this.

This too.

too bad

What's wrong with that nig lmao

this is a pretty thought provoking post. i wonder if he can combine the skill of messi and the winning international trophies of ronaldo and become the all time GOAT

All memes aside Pulisic is doing wonders for American Football, hopefully it’s stops being a pay to play system

Pedro Barbosa

Marcos Asensio