REEEEEEE

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-patriots-super-bowl-path-is-the-easiest-in-modern-nfl-history/

STOP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/steelers/2018/01/14/pittsburgh-steelers-jacksonville-jaguars-mike-tomlin-playoffs/1033053001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah well maybe the strong teams should stop choking

Brady just won MVP btw

the jags are going to win tho

How is one of, if not the best defense in football,one of the weakest teams to face in decades?

>e!spn

>M-MUH BETTING STATISTICS

>GET AWAY WITH
get away with what? a single playoff win against the titans before being humiliated at home? settle down

>538
who gives a shit, those guys dont know anything

>nate tin

>Hillary's 75%

And Hillary had an easy path to POTUS

Good to see Nate Gallium is back to calculating baseball pitchers ERA instead of polls

There are no strong teams this season.

did this woman not see the last jags game? They fucking demolished the steelers despite their below average QB.

And good in-your-face defense is always the Patriots kryptonite.

it isn't easy paying off all those refs in all those games. that doesn't come off the salary cap you know

>gave up 42 pts
>good defense.

Patriots are lighting up those safeties and linebackers in the passing game

>538
>Leicester city 5000-1 to win epl
>Chicago Cubs not wining World Series
>Donald trump not wining election
So now it looks like the jags are wining the superb owl

more than half of those were garbage time points

>now
lmao it was obvious to anyone with half a brain in september

Reminder this guy is only a name because he got swing states right in the 2012 presidential election. The mainstream media pollsters were still stuck in the dark ages as to how to poll accurately. Disney bought him out and hyped him up as this savant that he's never proven outside of one occurrence that happened over 5 years ago. If he was good he'd be worth a lot more than $2 million and needing to write statwank articles for autists.

jasg allowed enough garbage points to almost falcon themselves though. I fucking hate NE, but if they pull that shit this week theyll go back to the smellhole of jacksonville quite....deflated

calais campbell is going to ACL brady in the first quarter

Hey, remember that time they beat everyone all season then lost in the Super Bowl?

Good times.

The funny thing about the article is it incidentally shows how fucking good the 04 Pats team was that almost certainly would've went 16-0 if it played in the nfc

please god make this so

>almost falcons themselves

Jacksonville was literally up by at least two scores a majority of the game and did not have less than a 7 point lead until there was literally 0:01 left in the 4th

Jags were playing baby shit soft zone defense to let Pittsburgh play the clock and it worked

and then hoyer comes in and just like every cheats QB before him plays just as well, and they win the owl
and brady becomes the first ever backup/useless QB to be given the credit for a SB win

As much as I dislike the Patriots, it isn't their fault that all other AFC teams either suck or choked.

>hoyer comes in
>plays well

Thank you for agreeing with me that if they pull that shit with the pats they're done.

at one point he had her at 98%

'no.'

He won ~7 games with the browns just a few years ago
that alone puts him in the top 5 all time

.... do people actually think the AFC is stronger than the NFC?
>le two team conference and perennial bottom feeders face

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/steelers/2018/01/14/pittsburgh-steelers-jacksonville-jaguars-mike-tomlin-playoffs/1033053001/
>Among the most costly were questionable play calls on fourth downs, a dubious decision to go for an onside kick and a mismanagement of the clock when Pittsburgh needed to score 10 points to tie the game inside two minutes.
>Down seven points with 12:50 left in the game, the Steelers faced a crucial fouth-and-1 from Jacksonville’s 39-yard line. The call was a play-action pass that fell harmlessly incomplete.

When was the last time you saw NE lose themselves a game like this?

So if they lose, this will be even funnier than 18-1?

Did you not read the article to understand what I was referring to?
>The NFC wasn't like the AFC is now for the entire 2000s
Lol

when you suck my dick bitch lmao

they consistently let the steelers back into a game that was over before halftime. If not for epic clock mismanagement and play calling, the steelers would of won.

Why would I read a stupid shitty article, dumbass?

I want the Jags to win just to see the levels of asshurt and shitposting on Sup Forums

My point exactly Jamaal.

A huge chunk of that was Antonio Brown putting the team on his back and proving he's a future Hall of Famer. I'm not sure any other WR in the league right now could have made some of those catches.

and they consistently left him in SINGLE COVERAGE. after the first circus catch ok, then the second, then the third they dont even have safety ON THAT SIDE OF THE FIELD. this vaunted jags d is going to get death by a thousand paper cuts then the gronk hammer.

I would laugh my ass off

Why? He wasn't anywhere near MVP levels this season, I guess they just gave it to him because he's Brady

Name someone more deserving.

Nobody in the NFL had drop your draw numbers statwise

Carson Wentz

>jags are good
>gave up 44 points to Jimmy G and a bunch of literally who’s
>gave up 42 points to the stoolers and choked away a massive lead
>scored 10 points against the titans and Bills. Both who got destroyed by the pats
Exactly why does anyone think they stand a chance?
>inb4 muh transitive property
These stats are way more relevant than all the shit people are saying about the jags being similar to giants and ravens teams that beat them years ago.

Jaguars will get blown the fuck out, it’s going to be the colts AFC championship game all over again

Drew Brees would be another, despite the loss on Sunday

will the mvp curse hold up?

The only thing Brady was first place in was passing attempts and yardage. He didn't put up BAD numbers, but there were players who deserving

>Jaguars will get blown the fuck out
you misspelled 'pats'

>Didn't even play the full season.
PASS

>backup option on his own team after dual running backs.
PASS

clots didn't have a D this good. pats will win easily but it won't be a massacre like the clots.

Asshurt? This place would be celebrating like crazy.

Brady would finally look like he's 40 years old

THE NATE SILVER CURSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE CANT PREDICT IF HE IS GONNA TAKE HIS NEXT BREATH CORRECTLY

Seems right to me, OP.
>there's people on the planet earth that actually think Jags have a chance against the Pats this Sunday

I just want you to know that you're the common denominator in your life.You're the asshole. Not everyone else

Last year seemed easier

4 and 2 against the colts a couple of years ago when Manning was GOAT