So how come third-worlders on any other part of the internet (especially youtube) act like retarded animals yet on Sup...

So how come third-worlders on any other part of the internet (especially youtube) act like retarded animals yet on Sup Forums they’re barely distinguishable from white first-worlder posters?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXAX

>Sup Forums
>being representatives of the average population of anywhere

The Chan is nothing but a digital third world, you are brought to our level here.

Sup Forums users are generally among the more successful part of society when it comes to income, love and social life, happiness etc.

You have to know English to post here, which weeds out the dumb fucks. This is also why native English speakers are terrible posters, since there's no barrier to dumb fucks posting here.

>You have to know English to post here, which weeds out the dumb fucks
does not compute

everyones fluent its not like Facebook or twitter with Indians yelling shit in broken english everywhere

Most third worlders acquire English rather then learn it, learning a language is a lot more impressive then just acquiring it after hearing it on tv from a young age

>tfw live on one of shittiest parts of my city and almost flunking uni

Lol most can't speak it. they can only read or type it.

Everyone is retarded on youtube though

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Sup Forums isn't well known in 3rd world cunts
And those who do know about it tend to blend in as to not stand out.

Every single third worlder on here is just a proxytard larping

SEAsians are the real deal, bruv

>barely distinguishable from white first-worlder posters?
Don't you dare to compare to a bunch of racists autists

is it popular anywhere?

so if I'd just listen to a 1000 hours of podcasts in Russian would I become fluent?

Yeah

this

Sup Forums is fourth world.

damn...

because Sup Forums is a bastion of knowledge, chivalry and free thought

How much did you pay for this proxy?

$999.99

Money well spent

for the same reason whites on youtube are mostly pig-like hominids.

>tfw joke
>tfw wish it were true
Life is the gift nobody asked to receive.

I know that this sounds like bait but Sup Forums unironically has an IQ filter, also, as a third worlder you need to know both your own language AND English at a very good level to be able to communicate here so that's another layer of IQ filter as well

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax )))

So there's actually some sort of mechanism preventing /lat/ from growing roots here.....phew...

dumb dane

everyone knows Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet and its users are the scum of the earth