You think there will be a movie?

You think there will be a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/24/us/missing-black-girls-washington-dc/
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/lawmakers-call-on-fbi-to-help-find-string-missing-black-girls-in-washington.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who wants a movie about runaways?

Unless it's the marvel comic that is.

No one gives a shit to black females unless they're Beyoncé.

Who wants a movie about #pizzagate?

Unless it's the marvel comic that is.

Confirmed to not be true.

Source?

Movies or tv series about the low level members of pedophile rings being caught but the most powerful members of the circles still remaining free?

Google it man. They aren't abducted they are runaways.

They aren't fucking runaways, they are being abducted.

cnn.com/2017/03/24/us/missing-black-girls-washington-dc/
>Washington (CNN)Two months ago, the Washington Metropolitan Police Department's new commander, Chanel Dickerson, made a pledge: Let's find our missing girls.
>Now, as the department posts profiles of missing black and Latina girls in the nation's capital on its Twitter feed almost daily, members of the Congressional Black Caucus are calling for a federal investigation.
>In a letter Tuesday, the lawmakers asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director James Comey to "devote the resources necessary to determine whether these developments are an anomaly, or whether they are indicative of an underlying trend that must be addressed."
>"When children of color go missing, authorities often assume they are runaways rather than victims of abduction," they added.

Using fakenews.com. Come on user.

I'm sure at least 5 of those photos are of men

>using mugshots for missing persons

Literally a losing strategy

>Annual statistics show cases of missing children have remained relatively steady in Washington over the past several years -- with 2,222 cases in 2014, 2,433 in 2015 and 2,242 in 2016.
Really strange how there are over 2000 missing children in Washington D.C. a year, yet the entire state of California has under 400.

Moloch claimed them

Isn't DC where this pizzagate crap allegedly takes place?

I can keep posting sources all day.
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/lawmakers-call-on-fbi-to-help-find-string-missing-black-girls-in-washington.html
>"Sometimes when girls of color are missing they are deemed 'runaways' and sometimes that prevents an Amber Alert from being sent out," Dr. Vanetta Rather, founder of the support group My Sister My Seed, told the group, according to the website.

Fucking whitey kidnappin' our womyn an' taking they menalin

>Dr. Vanetta Rather, founder of the support group My Sister My Seed, told the group, according to the website.

>My Sister My Seed
>www.mysistermyseed.org/
>An Inspiring Book to Empower Women Written by the Founder of My Sister My Seed, Dr. Vanetta R. Rather – Get Your Copy Today! As single women traverse ...

I swear it's hilarious when you think someone is doing something noble but in reality they're just exploiting the weak

>Derrica Wilson, co-founder of the Black and Missing Foundation, said that despite the assurances from police, it was alarming for so many children to go missing around the same time.
>Wilson said she is concerned about whether human trafficking is a factor, citing the case of 8-year-old Relisha Rudd, who has been missing since she vanished from a city homeless shelter in 2014.
>A janitor who worked at the shelter was found dead of apparent suicide during the search for the girl.
Pretty strange how whenever someone investigates child trafficking they commit suicide isn't it?

>cherry picking one part of the website where they try to sell a book to discredit the entire organization
Besides I have two quotes from major news sites talking about the widely accepted fact that people tend not to give a shit when black kids go missing. Are you trying to say that people care as much when black kids go missing as when white kids do?

>cherry picking
oh fuck off
you can't claim bias than be equally biased you dumb fucking asshole

>Sup Forumstards are trying to find out where missing black kids are going
>reddit is calling CNN fake news and not giving a shit
What the hell is happening in this thread?

Refute the claim I made in that post. People tend to dismiss missing black kids as runaways because people tend to care less.

>it's a Sup Forums pretends to care about black episode

Definitely my favorites.

>tripfag
>shitty politics thread on the wrong board

Are you saying there's a prevalent undercurrent of racism going on in the US?

>Refute the claim
says the cocksucker "refuting the claim" with questions instead of an actual counter argument.

They are missing. Nobody knows why.

depends on what happened to them

I think we can hazard a pretty good guess what happened to them right

I mean it's probably not alien abduction

It's probably exactly what we think it is