Anyone going to leak the screeners already?

Anyone going to leak the screeners already?

at that angle he could just swim up and be above water

>doesn't see that he's been tied down
autism

kek

EV-RY BOD-E IS-A WONDERIN....
But seriously, why arent more people watching this show? Its like when BreakingBad wasnt on Netflix and nobody except us knew about it

mother of christ do you even depth perception

The water line is higher up than that

no it isn't.

Advanced autism

Let the mystery be user

Hope not they only gave out 1-7 a long ass wait for the finale would kill me

I ask myself this every time I watch the show, it's the best show I have seen this decade on TV. It's a shame most people don't watch it.

>But seriously, why arent more people watching this show?

because plebs can't handle letting the mystery be.

Because it's 'sad and depressing'
Because they want to know why everyone vanished
Because they don't want to get LOST again

>why arent more people watching this
>written by damon lindelof

its a mystery

but not really

its targeting young adults that either missed the lost train or didn't care that lost shit all over it's audience in the last season.

You're not funny btw
Creators already said that they will never know why people disappeared or where they went to

>its a mystery
It's not.

Show is way too fucking kino for the average faggot to behold

and thus people correctly identified the show as another lost-tier jerkaround and avoided it.

Except it's not a jerk around
It's a 13 ep season and only 4 seasons long.
The show doesn't do some gay shit like magic mist.
Everything that happens is fucking visceral and the characters arent stale 2001 caricatures

Why the fuck do you post in these threads?

autism

Im not trying to be funny you idiot autist. Look around on the Internet or talk to someone in real life, those are the biggest reasons people don't watch this show.

best show on television and max richter is an absolute stud

its a soap opera with pretense

Just described Deadwood lol

COCKSUCKA

How often do TV screeners leak? Especially for something that isn't popular at all.

here we see the lindelof in it's natural state, shitting on anything more successful/praised than he'll ever be.

You must really like the show and Damon, you are in every thread!

you realize you can't accuse someone of being in every thread without admitting you make every thread, right?

simple errors like this are a big reason your writing is so limited and your career is over.

which is exactly why the other guy said that was one of the reasons why normies dont watch the show.

He's right though. Every Leftovers thread has at least one faggot -- that would be you -- who comes in and whines about it because it was made by the same guy who made Lost. You've got to let it go at some point. Remember, it was just a TV show. It's not like Lindelof held you down and popped your ass cherry, is it.

is it still full of niggers

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Imagine not being able to enjoy a film or tv show because it has a few blacks in it.

Don't make the autist mad, user, he'll accuse you of offering your wife's pussy to a large black man!

>hes right though
>it was never claimed he was wrong

All shitting on leftovers is done on it's own terms, as well.