>>80980604

Kiwis are the one people I cannot insult no matter how hard I try, good for them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6u04TyaUWE
youtube.com/watch?v=P8ymgFyzbDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't this the lady who said capitalism is dead?

It's too late the Chinese already own everything.

I'll do it for you
now give me them (you)s and mongrels Sup Forums

she was talking about how the housing market's gone arse up in the past ten years
But she made the mistake of saying "capitalism" in a negative way so everyone sperged out

embarrassing

Can they even recover? Canada and Australia is going down same path

>which will see foreign owners banned from buying existing property.
This will just mean pic related and city in-fill like Portland. They should be banned from buying property altogether

AUNTIE ARDERN'S FAT MOMMY COCK

does this mean more will move to bc?

is it really a tranny?

not if you pass a similar law quickly enough, then they'll all have to go to australia kek

This is your new Prime Minister. Say something nice to her!

SHE is a goddess

literal virgin walk

What practical effects will this have

She looks like she loves anal

Improve housing availability and affordability (in theory)

>how can we compete?
By killing off all the baby boomers.

>australia

always one step behind ay

Must be nice to live in a country where the government still at least partially listens to the electorate

You guys are still to blame for all this mess though since you were the first western country to allow women to vote.

But a woman is fixing the mess

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6u04TyaUWE

Shire not for sale.

in the article they say 1 in 10 houses were sold to foreign investors in NSW last year, assuming NZ is around the same level wiping 10% of the demand out of a market is huge and will drop house prices which is very bad for old people who lose net worth and very good for young people who can now afford to buy a house instead of rent

They're already here, it's too expensive even for the chinks now.

Only 3% of our sales are from foreign chinks.
This is pretty much pointless, the prices will remain high as fuck until our government stops circle-jerking rich cunt baby boomers and taxes houses.
It's literally one giant tax loophole, and then we have massive migration and because all the money is being spent of buying riskless taxfree overpriced houses there is no money going to businesses so our economy is getting fucked.

All because of a bunch of greedy old cunts who don't think having millions of dollars is enough, and then they refuse to retire and refuse to raise the retirement age as well.

I would purge every fucking baby boomer if I could.

>domestic
nobody buys anything anymore, only chinks

Same

>3% is all, fuck off paragay

Two ticks TOP to tell the truth

Down in SA you could buy something nice by the beach for the price of a shack in Auckland, which is only the size of Adelaide at the end of the day, just highly infested by globalist money like the eastern cities. Average price down here is 400,000

Are they not going to tax capital gains on property?

I assume your parents don't own a house, would you feel different if they did?

>Are they not going to tax capital gains on property?
Nope, that's what Gareth wanted and he got 2.4%
We have too many baby boomers to vote in a policy like that.

>I assume your parents don't own a house
My parents do own a house, in Auckland and profited quite healthily from the housing crisis.
But I don't care, it's not my house and from the looks of it I won't ever own my own house.
And not only that the lack of investment is going to make getting a job harder and hurt my future wages.
I love my parents, but that doesn't mean that I can't blame them for destroying the financial security of the next generation.

M-mummy!

Secret footage inside NZF coalition talks

youtube.com/watch?v=P8ymgFyzbDo

i want to crawl under her office desk and lick the grime from between her sweaty toes while she takes prime ministerial phone calls

You'll inherit enough to build your own some day.

It is scary though coming to NZ and seeing how few small businesses there are compared to australia. Everyone with any small amount of money in NZ gets a mortgage and slaves away knowing they will make gains. And it's been built over the last 10 years as the safest of safe investments.

John key simultaneously protected and broke the economy with this bubble.

>You'll inherit enough to build your own some day.
I hope it doesn't have to come to that.

But yea, housing has been treated like this perfect investment that everybody should have mortgages for because it'll save you in the long run, but so many of them are based on absurd valuations.
It's going to be 2008 all over again, the valuations of the houses are going to drop below the mortgage value and the younger Gen Y and millennials who came into the market late are gonna default and become financially insolvent, and then what then for our economy?
Even my brother has a house and mortgage, and whilst the bubble has to pop one day it has to be done in a way that people still hold onto the houses they bought, and it's quite worrying,

*farts directly into your windpipe*

>and then what then for our economy?

It's been based in forestry, meat, milk, wool, wine, tourism and mining really. Expect many lazy millionaire property investors and bankers of the "rockstar economy" to bemoan the return of the natural state of affairs. And the primary industries will carry on doing what they do.

Maybe some new ones like state owned possum fur? That sounds a better idea than aerial poison drops

For what purpose when immigration is reduced to 30,000 per year