2nd Ottoman Empire when?

2nd Ottoman Empire when?

These degenerate European dogs use their media to spread their degenerate feminist and anti-family values across the world.

The reign of the Sultan will strike fear in the wh*teoid once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_EyhYwEZYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon

Is that Osman I?

Osman I didn't look like that

he was swarthy, had a monobrow and long faced.

well desu i'm actually not sure how Osman looked like but earliest miniatures always described him with a monobrow.
also uhh we need face reconstructions of early ottoman sultans

this but unironically

>The Cult of Personality for Erdomeme
Pls no

>balkans
>white

literally no one mentioned balkans itt

wtf I'm retracting my support for this now

I was surprised to find that the pedigree of the Ottoman royal family still remains until today.

never
Greece will not allow it

why were you surprised?

youtube.com/watch?v=h_EyhYwEZYI
This guy is genuinely an Ottoman

with his inferior mongrel genes
he can only grow weak hair and beard

t. Serdar

and isn't funny

he's a real BLACK bulgarian you're just a pretender

i agree. Turkey is the only alpha and almost completely independent country left. we russhit pigdogs are ready to submit to superior Turkish People.
when they shot down that jet and killed the pilot they showed the world that the russians are in fact pathetic and weak sissy cowards. Turkey dominated and humiliated russia

albanian roach

imagine him eating you out uwu

i wish i were albanian. being an albanian is still 1000 times better than being a disgusting russhit filth

LOL who the fuck cares about what Greece thinks?

you did
you diaspora shitskin

true, russians have such a miserable history, and while albania is a shithole, never were they killed or enslaved in large numbers, they killed lots of ottomans and still didn't get genocided like the rest of the balkans

its because the subhumans came in the medieval age and were absorbed by turks for centuries
literal turklet nation
>didn't get genocided like the rest of the balkans
guess why you albanian filth

this. the whole history of our "people" is basically about being humiliated by our leaders or used as cannon fodder to protect said leaders' interests. we are poor, dumb, ugly hopeless and just generally pathetic. no wonder russian women hate us and use any chance to abandon this hellhole or at least date or marry a non-russian man. we russian dirt are so shit and useless that even the oxygen we inhale has more value than our miserable existence. even if our bodies will be used as biofuel it still won't make up for all the resources that were spent to support our pathetic "lives". we are literally the rejects and major mistakes of nature, human garbage, genetic trash. next time you see a russhit piece of crap don't forget to spit in its face, he won't do anything in return since evert russian pigdog is weak low-test sissy loser subhuman degenerate scum.

t. caucasian (chechen)

i honestly wish i were one but unfortunately i was born as the most disgusting and ugliest form of life (if you can call it life) - as an ethnic russian aka stinky piece of rotting pig shit

Fuck Ottoman Empire, the Umayyad Caliphate is the shit.

>roach
>calling others degenerate
male ottomans fucking each other up the ass in a circle formation.jpg

Osman is out of shekels, slowing leaving the throne back to seculars, busy with deflecting blame