In Latin America, people are taught that there are six continents because North America and South America are connected...

In Latin America, people are taught that there are six continents because North America and South America are connected. They ignore the fact that the connection between Asia and Africa is larger than the North/South America connection and that the Panama Canal means they aren't connected anymore anyway. They do this because they are stupid.

I like how Australia it's a continent

WTF i love spics now

Actually, we're taught there are 5. Just one America.

If you want to be more specific on this, there are three subcontinents: North, Central and South America.

Even thought this is bait or shitposting, I just want to make a statement.

>t. LOS

Europe being a continent is a crazy concept. I found it out only when I came to Sup Forums.

Do they not teach about continents on soviet schools?

um like
sweetie
Australia is a principality
try again honey

kek
Nice proxy. It's been a while since I last saw that flag

It's Eurasia. Continents are surrounded by water.

>"""""europe""""" is a separate continent with an arbitrary border

Why are non-Europeans so jealous? obsessed!

nice try booboo i'm a native to swaziland

We don't need to suck american dick in everything motherfucker

>Actually, we're taught there are 5.
I think you're forgetting the Antarctica

>Continents are surrounded by water.
Obviously not because europe is a continent as well as asia and africa wich are all connected by land

?

There is literally 0 reason for Europe to be its own continent

Well, I wouldn't insist, it's just Europe isn't separated from Asia really. As far as I know. We have 7 parts of the world, they equal your continents. I guess it's like with races. We don't recognize Greeks from Germans and Swedes, they're all Europeoid for us or in short Europeans. But we don't accept Caucasians as European.

Had a lapsus brutus, sorry.

>Caucasians
Caucasoids, you mean.

>Panama Canal means they aren't connected anymore anyway. They do this because they are stupid.
oh.. really?

did you know the canal is 30 m above sea level? so its all connected by land? you sstupid dumbfuck lmao

I mean Caucasians: Georgians, Chechens, Armenians, Azeri. The term Caucasoid doesn't exust here.

>Europe isn't separated from Asia
No one is saying they have to be seperated. The definition of continent is not "has to be seperated by water"

Most reasonable continental models:

7: NA, SA, Europe, Asia, Africa, Aus, Antaritca
6: NA, SA, Eurasia, Africa, Aus, Antarctica
5: NA, SA, Afro-eurasia, Aus, Antarctica
4: America, Afro-eurasia, Aus, Antarctica

I've just told you ours. What is yours?

They're not white?

umm sweetie

We don't use "white" here ever. caucasians are called black. It's a bit rude but seems like they've embraced it because they joke about being black (not an American reference).

They generally have dark skin and pitch black hair. So they are black compared to Russians who haven't seen Arabs or Negroes until the 20th century.