24 goals and 16 assists in 23 games

>24 goals and 16 assists in 23 games
So is he just happy statpadding in an easy league to break every record he can?

I don't think he's happy at all

The new Penaldo

Looks happy to me

never trust a smile
I can do it too, but I'm dead inside

a nice wage helps

>looks happy
>literally fucking started crying when talking about his life with psg

>24 goals in the French league
>"stat padding"

>He thinks the French league is anywhere near close to the top 4

it is stat padding though, ligue 1 is a fucking joke. It's like a ten times worse version of lel liga, except instead of there being two superteams there's only one and most players are black. also, their mid table clubs are probably at the level of England's Championship, maybe a little bit worse. I hope Nerman's skills don't get rusty playing there since >we need him to win the worldc up

the french league is a joke.

The French don't like football and only like gay shit like taking dick in their butts.

>gets booed by his own club fans

OH NO NO NO NO

*weezes*

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

I'd like to interject for a second. Our league is NOT a joke; we have very good teams such as Lyon, Marseille, Monaco, Nice, St Etienne, If Ligue 1 is so shit, why half the players from City used to play in our league, uh?

I can't wait for Lyon to win EL so this "ligue 1 is shit" meme will stop !

>Why half the players from City used to play in our league, uh?
Mendy is ded and Silva can't get off the bench. Not to mention that Cakayoko looks like a huge fucking bust and so does Lacazette

based punished neymar.
no more pity for cavani.

3 last best eplel players were from french championship tho

Quite a lot of good players come through the french league but very few stay there

money money money

De Bryune, Salah, Kane, Sterling, D.Silva, Fernandinho, De Gea; who are we talking about here?

hazard, mahrez, kante
you know, players who actually received award, not the good players you mentioned who got jack shit yet..

Hazard, the guy who has what, 6 goals and 2 assist his season while his team is in 4th place? Mahrez is overrated trash on a terrible team and Kante isn't as good as he was last season ever.

fuck you drunk kiwi, words have meanings, 3 last best eplel players were from french championship, thats a fact, deal wit it..

Yeah because retarded individual awards that people vote on actually matter right? Cristiano Ronaldo is totally the best player in the world right?

It if you weren't autistic and wrong, there still such a concept as player development. These players became better because the escaped the French league

>comparing best eplel player award with ballon dor
they were greated by other players not meme journalist from sudan like ballon door

>Cristiano Ronaldo is totally the best player in the world right?
Ummm, yes?

And? We're talking about the best players right now; no of those players are even being discussed as close to the best this season

yeah sure, english teams usually bet on unproven talents by spending tons of cash on meme players..

no, we were talking about how a joke french championship seems to be even tho 3 last best eplel players are literally comin from this meme french championship..

That's one player out of the entire league. Not to mention that statistically despite development those players had their best seasons in the french league, which goes to show you how easy it is.

that's 3 actually, and how deluded can you be to imply hazard, mahrez and kante had better careers in France, lmao

kante and mahrez were benched players in france, went to england became eplel player of the year
>shows how easy french ligue is
how so ?

Hazard's best season was 20 goals and 16 assists, in France

Indeed, I bet PL clubs will buy Lemar, Fekir and Malcom in the next transfer window, they are too good for the ligue 1.

4 goals more than his best premiere league season, trully a downfall for midfield player..

Look buddy; I don't know what you want me to say. French teams regular get smashed in the CL and EL. Last season Monaco had the equivalent of a super team and got past a City team that was rebuilding and a dysfunctional Dortmund before getting shat on by a real team and now the only team with talent is the one Neymar is playing on

nobody denies that french ligue is inferior to england/spain/italy/germany
but saying it's a meme league, and arguing how shit eplel best players from french championship were is just denial as fuck.
i'm not even that french poster

I'd just like to interject for a moment and propose the hypothesis that you should watch our league and realize it's better than the French "league"

I didn't say it was a "meme" league, I just said it was an easy league

Benfica, Sporting and Porto can beat without any problems all the teams of Ligue 1 with the exception of PSG.

do better in europe league/champion league then.
>inb4 1 european league for french teams in history
and yet ahead of poortugal in fifa rankings because your teams in european competition are on overall worst than french ones.

woah never knew that, that explains a lot

arent you supposed to be Canadian?

friendly reminder there are more french players who won champion's league than english players
lmao

proofs?

the English won a shitload of CL's in the 70s with 100% English teams

it wasn't champion's league in 70's it's like saying Liverpool won a lot of premiere league title because muuuuh 70's/80's

arent you supposed to be Canadian?

it really isn't "the french" either this century

born raised and learned football in France, yes french players, no matter how much Sup Forums memes you'll bring.

He has 6 goals in 6 games in the Champions league though

"french" players

>both ready to throw away football history, and the history of his own nation
At least you're consistently a retard

Well he was booed by his own fans yesterday, lmao

France has always been a country filled with migrants since the early ages, stop exposing your lack of knowledges about MY country lmao

>Ngunbu thinks France is his country
Just like Muhammed thinks England is his country

if i was a nigger i would be fine with foreigners flags caliming France is nigger tier tho

If that lets you sleep at night while your nation decays. Meanwhile the Japanese literally developed a disease out of how underwhelming Paris has become compared to the past.

imagine if a lot of japanese had to visit south america, it would be a massacre

Got to stat-pad against Anderwho and Leltic.

>inferior to germany
Bundes went shit a few years ago

It used to be relatively small numbers from neighbouring countries who integrated within one generation. That is not at all the same as today. I mean, do you really think french muslim, even though born in France, are more loyal to France than to Islam?

i know a lot of "muslim" who celebrate christmas drink wine and eat pigs.

>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*joins Real Madrid*

Good luck to him to leave PSG, it's been 2 seasons since Verratti wants to go to Barcelona and Al-Khelaifi refuse to sell him at any price, even with Marquinhos when he was just a substitute.

Mahrez was properly awarded his award based on your own logic. Best player on the best team in the league.

A lot of Japanese did visit South America. Look at the history of Brazil you mong.

>compared to the past
Compared to their expectations they get from anime, retard.

its not like he could ever surpass messi so he just went for dem shekels

learn the meaning of visitor fool.

>words in English don't have multiple definitions
>not knowing the history of a region

Hmm.. really activates those almonds. Nice ad hominem though, better surrender now.

we were talking about visitors, not migrants you fool, there's twice more japanese visitors in France than in south america aggregated.

>answering a rhetoric question

*citations*

Burden of proof is on you.

Also what you said doesn't refute the fact South America has/continues to have tourism from Japan.

maybe he was crying about being under messi's shadow.

are you mentally challenged ?

>break every record he can?

which records might he break?

jajajajaja,

>Autistic screeching

All the good French lads dies in the Hundred Years' War. Then again you aren't even related to them genetically M'butu.

No offence but the example that you just provided just proves that league 1 is a farmers league.

It's true though, not even trolling.

you're related to an aggregation of poor failures from around the world who didn't yet achieved their MUTTation, and this is not a meme.

He'll be happy when he will have the CL in his hands

A FUCKING SUN

>a-ameri-m-mutt

Nice may-may, really shows me. Not even American. Top kek, keep grasping at straws. Your country failed centuries ago and you live in its rotting carapace. Enjoy being a slave to Merkel and your German overlords.

Keep coming at me and I'll keep handing you these L's boy-o.

>filled with

stop lying to push your narrative

>Not even American
lel. you mutt

>lying
we're not all neets there jean claude

Watch yourself, Nigel. Remember the last time you started shit with an American? Your monarchy failed which resulted in a government that ruined your country. Hmmm... Roasted

what's wrong ?

Stop replying to non europeans, they are not like us. their ancestors were too shit to settle this sacred continent or if their ancestors were from europe they were to dumb/weak to stay in europe.

ignore non european posts.

>continues to dump mutt memes when proven wrong

Man these W's this morning are delicious. Amerimutts are the white flag from every European. They are so mad as they dump their folder.

this

your claim. poor people didn't migrate in different places. the only immigrants were the foreign artists who were called to please the royals

unironically this

Lol. You are all soft. Come say that shit to a real frontiersmen. You couldn't even stay on a ship for two days.

faggots couldn't handle the hardship in europe. flee you little rat, flee.