Beauty and the Beast has a 71% rating on RT Batman v Superman has 27%

Beauty and the Beast has a 71% rating on RT Batman v Superman has 27%.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6qDPCh33fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i mean, I like her. She uses her star power to go to many poor nations and advocate for change.

That's because Beauty and the Beast tells its story in a coherent way.

I want her to rape me

Incoming DC shills in 3...2...1...

This. I like that she's not a bimbo and uses her voice to highlight important issues like women's rights.

Because bvs is shit. 5 dream sequences that add nothing to the story. Horrible pacing. Scene jump editing like a horror movie. Convoluded plot but blatantly obvious imagery. And then of course there is martha.

Not to mention the 4 minute pause so they could hack the trailer for the next movie. Or the funeral quips.

For gods sake bvs was a horrible movie.

Ur b8 game is shit.

It's semi-ironic. I like her work and know it's driving you nuts.

two different genres

Rogue One has 85%. Maybe we need more movies with female leads.

>Batman v Superman has 27%

It should be far lower. That movie was complete shit. It had no flow, the editing was terrible, the plot was nonsensical and Jesse Eisenberg played a literal autist instead of Lex Luthor.

BatB knew its audience and while it's not a good movie, it still does what it's supposed to do. That's the Disney way. Meanwhile BvS was a flaming trash heap because Zack Snyder literally just made it so he could jerk off to it.

Rogue one is a nerd movie and also one of the most devistatingly dark war movies in the last 10 years.

Beauty and the beast has always been a girls fairytale.

Do you know what the word genre means?

Worse than an Animated movie from 1991
Suck shit hollywood
>Rakes in billions more because muh disney

this desu

>caring about RT scores

your basing a films merit on SJW "critics" who care more about pushing their moral agenda than what they actually think of the film.

i hated BvS but do you actually care about what a movies score is on that website?

that's cuz Beauty and the Beast has THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=f6qDPCh33fg

Get Out has a 99% rating. Maybe we need more movies with where white women are getting blacked.

>Beauty and the Beast has a 71% rating on RT Batman v Superman has 27%.

WHO CARES???????

I haven't heard anything about this movie yet. Any social justice messages or agenda pushing in this movie?

Well if you didn't win the first 2 times i guess it's time to play the race card.

I will agree with you that rotten tomatoes is a shit site. But every sandra bullock romcom ever made is better than bvs.

>she's a professional privilege checker

Dude dances w another dude for literally two seconds. Appearantly this is gay proprganda. straight people are so fragile lmao

>"Guys...like...cmon! Stop being poor!"

DELET THIS

One word: Disney

Like, get you drunk and have sex with you against your will or pound your boipussy with her strapon?

BBC

She can ask my hand anytime.

Both