/éire/

Are lad Harvey edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/15/nyregion/harvey-weinstein-new-york-sex-assault-investigation.html
dnainfo.com/new-york/20171010/midtown/harvey-weinstein-sex-assault-groping-ambra-battilana-gutierrez-nypd
youtube.com/watch?v=GHe2H2WOQXs
youtube.com/watch?v=qfK4F0EHjkM
rte.ie/player/ie/show/rte-news-stories-30004668/10794428/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ahoi there. is there anything noice to see in mid november on that green isle of yours? nature-wise, hiking and the like

Well you could go to see the weather in a more representative state. The west coast is most impressive when it's really sunny or really wintry.
Bad weather in the off-season also clears out the tourists (and loitering drug addicts in Dublin), which makes the visit better IMO.

Is your area of Germany nice to visit in mid November?

First for cold,calculated posts without emoticons

I'm trying to plan a shot-notice holiday for two, so far we're undecided between the czechs (cause its cheaper than the isles) ireland or scotland(cause the missis likes scotland)
it is, but it's rainy as fudge right now. don't know if it'll change, it's been really warm for half a week lately, now it's raining non-stop again.

Starting to enjoy caffeine highs more than being drunk desu desu desu desu desu

Still waiting for 1 (one) argument explaining how consent is scandalous

Explain what you mean Liquid Toothpaste.

not all of them involve consent
many who gave consent are jumping on the bandwagon because they're stupid whores who were willing to sell their body for a shot at fame and are now upset that they made a conscious decision to do so

what, you mean women can backpedal?! WHAAA?!

They consented. Some even got 7 figure settlements for it.

except he raped an italian model who accused him in 2013
NYPD was ready to arrest him, he was even recorded admitting to it
for some reason they just did nothing about it
nytimes.com/2017/10/15/nyregion/harvey-weinstein-new-york-sex-assault-investigation.html
dnainfo.com/new-york/20171010/midtown/harvey-weinstein-sex-assault-groping-ambra-battilana-gutierrez-nypd

Ah, now I get you.
Yeah, the thing is, even if they were "raped", they acted like they weren't for god knows how many years, so now we're supposed to think the consent they gave is now invalid because they didn't like it, even though it didn't bother them enough to classify it as rape/sexual assault back then.

The metholody used to procure that article of evidence constituted an illegal discovery in the eyes of the law.

maybe in your shit toothpaste country

Got 'em

Ate lots of peanuts so not hungry enough for a nutritious breakfast.

That's why he wasn't prosecuted, Matlock

I wish I could experience the world the way I used to again. It just has felt so empty in the last few years. Even when it's a nice sunny day there's just something so wrong, something off. I can occasionally get sort of flashbacks to those feelings from before, listening to certain songs seems to help, but it's not the same.

>it's a contrarian he did nuffin wrong, fug women am i rite edition of /éire/

In my experience it's a lack of sincerity. I feel I've been burned enough and seen enough paths where my life could have gone and could still go, that I won't be happy with my life as something I have to live without either sincerity or irony.

Punished Harv is being slaughtered on the altar of sexual liberation, a sacrifical ram to wash away the blood and semen covering Hollywood and its actresses. Very Jewish really. Or was it an African tribe that did this?

What exactly did he do wrong? Flirt with women who were willing to trade their bodies for fame?

>Use position of power to groom 14 year old for 3 months
>Sexually abuse her 5 times
>"It would be difficult not to have sympathy for him" said the Judge as she handed him a 2 and a half year sentence

Sounds like someone needs to investigate what that judge has been up to.

To be fair, he's being stripped of acolades and titles before he has even been charged with anything What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Would do it again desu

It could be worse, he could have said something homophobic.

We've heard tape recordings and hundreds have spoken against him. There's no actual reason to believe innocence and I doubt he'd plead it anyway.

>The tribunal is examining allegations of a senior Garda smear campaign against sergeant Maurice McCabe
If I hear this line one more time I think I'm going to scream.

Is this the new bear thread?

Stumbled onto to a Scottish language channel there. It sounds a lot like Irish as you'd expect but there are some differences I'm noticing, mainly the backwards fada and their word for October is Dàmhair.
They're speaking in Gaelic but it looks like they don't have many shows in the language. Shame there doesn't seem to be any cooperation between them and TG4. Granted they're not quite the same language but it would be better for them to be airing Irish translated shows over English ones.

>There's no actual reason to believe innocence
Innocence is different than culpability.
He perved on all those women, but if they didn't come forward at the time, they can fucking hang themselves, they're not heroes, they're not even victims.

This is the Bear Jew thread you Deutsche kaputz.

Gaelic revival must transcend the borders of every state that is not the Irish national state.

Going to clean my shoes for the first time in two years.

Had an awful nightmare last night just after I went to bed. Woke up in a panic from it after only about two hours.
Was in some sort of religious complex. Bunch of old religious ladies brought me into a room and started praying in a cultish way to a statue of some Saint or perhaps the Virgin Mary.
Tried to escape but I started to lose consciousness and as my eyelids closed I saw them all smiling devilishly and moving closer towards me.
Blame /éire/ for this, primarily Prinz and his religion-posting.

Poor ole Maurice am I rite?

Who is this powdered face banshee?

>Had an awful nightmare last night just after I went to bed. Woke up in a panic from it after only about two hours.
>Was in some sort of religious complex. Bunch of old religious ladies brought me into a room and started praying in a cultish way to a statue of some Saint or perhaps the Virgin Mary.
>Tried to escape but I started to lose consciousness and as my eyelids closed I saw them all smiling devilishly and moving closer towards me.
>Blame /éire/ for this, primarily Prinz and his religion-posting.
God is warning you.

You read that very quickly desu.

Yeah whatever

>Blame /éire/ for this, primarily Prinz and his religion-posting
First of all you were the one to bring Catholic doctrine into it last night. Secondly it's not my fault you angered some higher ups. Maybe it has to do with that crazy religious aunt you mentioned? Maybe Lux reported you in his confession?

>Who is this powdered face banshee?
A girl who is hard to lighten the skintone of without still looking strange. I tried editing the map last night and the only shades I could get her were "effectively the same" and "albino geisha".

Got paired with 3 roasties in my marketing group

Kill me

Older than you or what?

Maybe one of them will give you the sex.

Don't want to be held responsible for any nightmares desu,I just practice blood-magic on weekends

>I just practice blood-magic on weekends
Is that related to human sacrifice? Maybe Ireland would have better weather if we practiced that.

I found an interesting video on pan-Gaelic exchange on the island of Rathlin but it looks like the video has been deleted so just have the song instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHe2H2WOQXs

It usually involves de-flowering of virgins ,therefore the blood and is often accompanied by tea

>blood magic
It's science you heathens.
>vagina tea
Drink it raw from the source you plebs.

These mini games are really addictive, wasn't expecting them to have so much depth

What are the chances that Brexit leads to a unification referendum or Troubles II?

Low at this point, unless they've not actually made Brexit "happen" yet.

Been watching his and her circumstances. VERY funny. Would recommend.

None. It will just lead to a poor area on the North of this island becoming poorer while Britain continues to pick up the tab.

Thread's ded because I'm in /brit/

Juni?

>ocht

>that protestant is finally leaving the news
Joy.

Why do you dislike him?
(Except for the cult he follows)

>Why do you dislike him
Ahh I don't really, just being a bit contrarian.
>Except for the cult
That's a pretty good reason though desu.

did this jew fuck oirish wimin too?

>just being a bit contrarian
Well that's new

Bryan Dobson has already left his mark as the greatest RTÉ Six One News presenter to ever present the RTÉ Six One News. A feat that no man or Sharon will ever be capable of reaching. Now Bryan Dobson will ascend to the realm of Morning Ireland, symbolic of the new dawn Bryan Dobson will bring upon the country.

Bryan Dobson follows no cult, cults follow Bryan Dobson.

As expected. Even the enemies of Bryan Dobson are unable to find fault with the magnificence of Bryan Dobson.

>"STEM is a meme"
>bulletin on the news saying they are crying out for them, 300 new jobs in Limerick
Why did /éire/ lie to me?

Took my multivitamin lads..

>multivitamin
What's this?

Pascal O'Donoghue confirmed for Dobbo poster.

How do I get rid of Pepe's blue t-shirt?

I hope RTÉ uploads that Dobbo farewell soon. If for nothing else, Sharon spilling her spaghetti.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfK4F0EHjkM
And here I thought RTÉ forgot Dustin. Watching this reminded me of one of the simple joys of watching The Den; recognising toys in the background. I have that exact plastic viking helmet in this video.

>all the normies in r/ireland going on about kerrygold and brennan's bread
Feel sick lads. Even the ""culchies"" are saying Brennans is the best bread.

>kerrygold
never heard of it

Anyone buy Destiny 2?

>kerrygold
It's Irish butter you lot export to the mainland
I quite liked Destiny 1 at the beginning but I doubt that I will buy 2 judging by the evolution of the first game after I had lost interest in it, it became more and more grindey and it was more about getting good items than actually playing/enjoying the game

Did you?

>Did you
No. I bought the first one on PS4 a year or two back but only played it for an hour. FOV was wrecking my head and I wasn't too interested in playing on consoles at the time (still amn't really).

multivitamin/multiminereal supplement. I haven't really taken it yet.. I'm going to after I finish eating my stew. i also take a magnesium & calcium tablet. don't forget to take your vitamins /éire/

suddenly I remember exactly what Kerrygold is. The context made me think of bread so I was confused.

The Germans are quite in love with it but their butter is absolutely horrible desu so I can imagine why.
I just finished the story and played some PvP but that was it, the game reminded me of a mixture of Borderlands and Halo, come to think of it I haven't bought the new Halo Wars yet
Of course, REAL Irishmen only eat bog butter or Rose butter

the last sentence should have been part of the first reply

Did someone say best butter?

>best butter
No one did

>best butter
That's not Low Low Gold desu.

Nobody cares about your butter weebs. Butter is only good for mashing spuds.

How are the holidays?

Russia/10

>that path

Why did you want to go to Russia? Also you are AA right?

I went to school with Brian Dobson's daughter. She had a gammy eye.

The whole city is like this.
Lots of arbitrary reasons. Who's AA?

All the eastern Euro's I work with hate muslims,niggers and faggots

I get along really well with them

Enjoy yourself
Keep the photos of shitty infrastructure coming

It should be on the RTÉ Player with the rest of the Six One News. Or at least I hope it is. I was late home from work and missed it.

Watered down shite.

That's not even real butter.

Normie wageslaves out.

Fight me ye cock-eyed muppet

rte.ie/player/ie/show/rte-news-stories-30004668/10794428/

It actually happened

I'm glad this shitter is getting blown the fuck out.

>watered down shite
>not even real butter
Go way home Mr Brennan.

>Normie wageslaves amach
FTFY.

>tfw you will never get a send-off like Dobbo did

>will never get a send-off like Dobbo did
Wasn't even that good, just a montage of him introducing world events.
Felt like they cut some of the clips a bit too early as well. Must have been started by some intern up stairs yesterday evening.

Nice hand.

Still better than anything any of us will ever get when we retire.

>Nice hand
Which one, left or right? Very important that you give the correct answer.

>better than anything any of us will ever get when we retire
Most people will likely get a retirement party dedicated to them. Seems a bit better than a video montage desu.
Unless you were referring to the suicide trend here?