JUST

JUST

LOL that's what you get for clogging up my catalog with gay ass Power Rangers marathon generals all week you fucking manchildren

HAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

but what about that box office haul tho?

SUFFOCATION

NO BREATHING

JUST
U
S
T

>Criticsmeme

It still going to get a lot of bank and get sequels, and i was fun af.
Enjoy your acrid MCUshit and SWshit OP.

>it was a shit movie because i didn't like it
Did anyone actually make any criticisms that takes into account what Power Rangers was in the first place or do they just say stupid shit?

Daily reminder that critics usually have better taste than anyone else.

This movie was shit because the characters are all unlikable assholes you don't know or care about; the action is nonsensical and rushed; and we meander for 90 minutes on tired super hero cliches, like training montages and teenagers destroying things accidentally.

>you don't know or care about
>the characters were supposed to be my friends!!!

Childish shit.

>unlikable assholes you don't know or care about
I think the point was to have "teenagers with attitude" though.

>lot of bank
>sequels

Wew lad.

Has it debuted in China yet? Giant robot movies make them hard.

>90s teenagers with attitude
Skateboarding, rollerblading, hanging out together and have fun

>2k10's teenagers with attitude
Brooding, mopey, miserable, buzzkills, smoking, drinking, etc.

Wow, what compelling protagonists! I sure want my kids to have them as role models.

The original cast didn't have an attitude aside from taking on the role of superhero fighters head-on. They were perfectly normal kids otherwise.
Also none of the characters in the movie fit your description.

>fictional role models
You don't deserve kids.

>They were perfectly normal kids otherwise

The original Power Rangers were beyond normal. They were fucking Ăśbermenschen. Smart, athletic,sociable, out to better their community, etc.

I mean in a way, it almost makes sense. You can totally fucking see why they were picked to be superheroes. They were the Grecian Ideal.

What's wrong with that? People saw characters like Superman and Lion-O as wholesome role models for kids.

>Also none of the characters in the movie fit your description.
Trini, Kimberly, and Zack were all brooding, mopey, miserable buzzkills. Fuck them, and fuck you.

Jason was alright. Billy was trying too hard.

>Trini, Kimberly, and Zack were all brooding, mopey, miserable buzzkills. Fuck them, and fuck you.
yup, pretty sure you haven't seen the movie

>appealing to """Glorious Western Civilization""" memery
kys my man

I'm pretty sure YOU haven't seen the movie.

>HURF DURF AM I A LESBIAN I AM GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM PEOPLE AND DOING KUNG FU IN AN ABANDONED MINE
>DURF HURF MY MA'S SICK SO IMMA GONNA SLEEP IN A BOX CAR
>DUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I SWIM IN THE MOUNTAIN LAKE AND BROOD ABOUT MUH SMALL TOWN BECUZ IMMA BULLY
Fuck them. Fuck you for defending it, in particular. People who defend shit are vile.

It made more opening than expected

All that moping you're talking about literally only happened in one scene

Top kek, this is the best the contrarians that love Marvelshit can come up with...

Right, being able to like your characters is a very minor aspect of cinema.

KRISPY KREME

AUTISM

GAY PEOPLE

It kinda is. Not everyone is looking for imaginary friends.

JUST! JUST! JUST! JUST!

Depends on the context of the movie.

If it's a superhero movie for toddlers, then you really should make your characters more likeable. I mean, it's fucking Power Rangers, not No Country For Old Men.

They even hired autistic twitch streamers to promote this trash

Cx

>Ice Poseidon

I'm pretty sure that guy is pretending to be retarded

>holding up Power Rangers as some kind of bastion of taste and sophistication

Get a load of this pleb.

>it's SUPPOSED to be bad

It's gotta break 200 mill to make a profit. And it needs at least 250-300 for a sequel to be greenlighted.

>Brooding, mopey, miserable, buzzkills, smoking, drinking, etc.
They didn't do any of that shit. The only one who was kind of mopey was Trini, the rest of the time they're pretty damn happy/passionate.

Daily reminder to kill yourself.

Who the fuck would go buy a ticket to watch this in theaters? I would be fucking embarrassed to even walk up to the ticket window and utter the fucking words.

Fuck you faggots

T. Virgin

That's what you get for forcing gay. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA,

That's what you get for forcing gay. No one gives a shit about less than 3% of the population.

>That's what you get for forcing gay.

One throwaway line that's never even explicitly answered is not forcing. If you hadn't read about it online beforehand you wouldn't have even blinked twice.

Yeah, so I shoulda just spent twenty bucks to see gay shoved into my fucking face, Yeah? how about you put a sticker on your fucking movies, gay and gay free. No one wants to have a mickey in their fucking drink.

The only rating that matters is the audience rating. Critics are nothing but fat pompous assholes who eat nothing but Krispy Kreme Doughnuts™ that go in with the mindset fun is bad.

KRISPY
R
E
M
E
S

>Lesbians
>Real
>Wasnt just mexican rebelling
This is funny you saw her as soon as she hit prime college she is going to be full of cock

BEST RANGERS IN ORDER
>Yellow Ranger
>Pink Ranger
>Red Ranger
>Black Ranger
>Blue Ranger

Actually, the forcing gay line is the only reason that turd has above 30% in the first place

You know, some of us wanted to share this movie with the kids around us because the tv shows are so cool But fucking hollywood. Every fucking movie and show, has to have a fucking fag. Keep those fucking cock roaches out of our entertainment. If you fap to fags, or gore or whatever, that's your choice. but you wouldn't want to show your fap to kids, because it's something lustful you use to get off to. So don't confuse the issue. It's another form of Cultural Marxism. People are starting to complain. They're tired of the gay shit.

KRISPY KREME

The Reviewers are cultural Marxist lefty progressive shit stains, you say? Thought so.

>Zack: Boy trouble?
>Trini: No.
>Zack: ...Girl trouble?
>Trini: *dismissive look*

So forced.

JUST Rangers

Fuck them. Trini should have been a conservative Christian. Fuck the left and their feelings, and you know what, we're fucking them pretty good. Mass Effect is bombing, Beauty and the beast isn't the big splash they wanted it to be, and power rangers is dying. Fuck the left and their snarky comments, and their marxist ideologies. Fuck the tv shows that shares this shit. In time, people will mark stations gay, and simply avoid it., in time, the ones who control the radio waves and the the cable access who forces a one mindedness will be sued into submission. Nicelodian is next. Fuck them and their subtle gay shit, both them and cartoon network.

>You will never see the deleted scene where red ranger gets cucked by yellow ranger giving doubtful and nervous pink ranger a long kiss to boost her confidence before the fight

Okay champ.

What I want is Marxist to stop, once that happens it'll be right as rain.

No, it's not okay, in fact, Bioware is learning just how Okay, it's not. In fact, the douches that decided to make this cunt a dyke, is learning too, just how not okay, it was. And Beauty and the Beast is almost done. soon they'll all learn just how not okay it is.

Not surprised. Not enough people who're simultaneously nostalgic for Power Rangers and willing to go see a reboot of it.

take your lithium and saroquel buddy

We're hitting you in the wallet, that's our response, by hitting you where it hurts the most.

prove it

>PR literally 40m on the first weekend only in 'murrika
>B&B literally 300+m in only 10 days
top fucking kek, heres a (you)cuck

Maybe in the sequel user, maybe in the sequel.