Real Madrid bunker thread

Well, at least we got 1 trophy guaranteed, probably the CL too.
Who do we need to bring in? A striker, that's for sure. Solid defender maybe.

Is Zidane finished?
Discuss.

Just stay the fuck away from kane, we are sick of selling you players to get you out of trouble.

Pls keep penaldo

>we

>we

its not coincidence that the best club in the world and of all time LOOKS like that

Sell Bale desu

>announce Azzar as Ronaldo's replacement
>be disappointed

I'd say go for it

>Well, at least we got 1 trophy guaranteed, probably the CL too.
>Just stay the fuck away from kane, we are sick of selling you players to get you out of trouble.

Try developing players again instead of buying the meme of the month

According to Marca, 52% of Madridistas want Ronaldo out. I'd much prefer that >we just sell Benzema and play Mayoral until >we sign Fekir

>you now remember people hailing Asensio and Isco as the next GOATs just 6 months ago

I've been calling Isco a meme since the CL Final. Most Real posters on spee didn't and still don't rate >le dribble into the box and not pass to an open Ronaldo man

Miss me yet?

it's not like is going to leave for free

Good win tonight even without key players

Asensio is still elite, but Zidane plays his twin/buttbuddy Benzememe so he isn't getting enough minutes

>play without Penaldo
>win

really makes me think

Stay away from my Icardi.

who's better Harry Kane or Icardi also nerman or Hazard?

I would unironically take azzard over nerman

He's a lot cheaper too

>eden azza is 27 years old
it's to late...

>the tap master

wew

lttle endproduct, too selfish. im sure he imagines he is like CR7 or messi. SAD!

So a replacement for Ronaldo?

they should have signed Sanchez tbf
who should Madrid sign besides Kane

buy Kane
buy Mbraap
buy De Bruyne
buy Nerman
buy Messi

Bruyne, Neymar [both impossible i know] and icardi. sale benz and Cristiano [getting old] and vazquez.

inigo/azpili and alonso

sell*

what's Malawi like

shithole. hell. im middle class but its like that for me and much much worse for the rest of the population.

I am sorry. you are welcome in Canada if you wish

why the fuck isn't RM going after Aubameyang?

so nice. thats the jewish plan btw.

behaviour.

>so nice. thats the jewish plan btw.
nevermind, stay in your shithole

kek.

just buy Keno from Palmeiras and Romero from Corinthians

And what about Ronnie's tantrums?

RM does realize that Aubameyang is throwing all these tantrums just to make Dortmund let him go to Madrid?

madman

it worked with Casememe from San Pablo

which cup? CDR?

How can Real win back the Sup Forums bandwagoner Messifags? A treble?

SOON
O
O
N

Cristiano used to score a lot and was highly marketable. On top of this the club has invested a lot in making him look good ie piling up yes men for him and getting rid of guys like Morata and Huguain who may be better finishers than Benzema. Im in favour of selling him rn.

Asensio plays well in the middle, is just that Zidane is inept and plays him on the wing where he's mostly useless

Am I the only one who thinks that TSUUU should stay and play 9 instead of playing in the wing instead? Just like he did for the past CL pretty much, and we all know how well that went.

Real madrid play 90% of their games with their rivals parking the bus, why would you want a striker who is only good with space ahead of him?

He's been playing 9 for years now idiot; ever since his dribbling went to shit

He plays at striker mostly but his reactions and ability to read the play has gone to shit this season. He's pretty much always 1 or 2 seconds too late with running into space which completely fucks up a lot of offensive plays

did they photoshop kroos's tats?

that's why I want both Hazzard and Kane because those are really possible signings, delusional journalists in Spain are talking about how nerman wants to go to rm lmao impossible

i dont believe in Hazard though. isnt as good a goal scorrer and not as creative for his teamates due to being too selfish despite having the ability.

Kane won't go. Florentino doesn't want to deal with Levy again and the risk for spending 200mil on someone who could flop in spain is too high

but that's what's going to happen m8 £250M for Kane
there is no other galactico in the market and could assist, and way cheaper than nerman sure he don't score a lot that's why Florentine is looking for a striker

what position do you play?

I agree. Not one American