twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hourly reminder that Gronk has repealed the 13th amendment

first for pats win da superb owl

>not even a general

Sorry friend I forgot to put the /nfl/ general

fuck welker to all eternity for dropping that ball

meanwhile edelman can literally catch a bad pass between three defenders

>everyone's face when Hungrybox is going to win G5

Are you fucking with me right now? Name a single player on the Patriots defense that would start on the Jaguars defense. Even McCourty is fucking inferior to Tashaun Gipson.

On offense, Jacksonville has better running backs and better offensive line objectively. You could make the argument they have better receivers when both sides are healthy as well (Don't act like Allen Robinson isn't better than Edelfaggot)

Realistically the only positions the Patriots are clearly superior at are quarterback and tight end, otherwise they are, as user said, physically outmatched.

Hightower, probably Van Noy, maybe Gilmore if he gave a shit

>JAX has better running backs and receivers
huh wow I guess you're right, jags are just better at every position that's why everyone with a brain is predicting a blowout win for NE

good thing New England completely neutralizes physicality in big games

This has everything to do with a justified weighing of proven coaching and playoff experience and nothing to do with the skill of individual players.

>every team is "physically" better than the patriots
>somehow they shit on the entire league every year for almost two decades
Really makes you think. I've been hearing this horseshit about every team NE has played in big games since the greatest show on turf. If they were actually physically outmatched in every position they would lose more often than not. Off yourself

Kyle Van Noy would start over Telvin Smith (All-Pro) or Paul Posluszny?

Hightower would start over Myles J--
>Gilmore starting over Bouye or Ramsey
heres your (You)

No one's saying New England isn't gonna win, but Jacksonville BTFOs them in the talent factor. Just so happens one side has the greatest coach and quarterback in the history of ever, and you can pile donkey shit around him and he'll take them to an 11-5 record at worst

I wonder if WW got triggered af when Edelman caught that

>the jacksonville niggers are more physical specimens but the white players on the patriots are just more cerebral
wow did you come up with that one all by yourself

wes welker can't even work a TV remote anymore so I doubt he saw it

>what are special teams

>Size matters

>shortest vs smallest team played in super bowl last year

Nope, user asked me to state my case why I agree that the Patriots are *physically* outmatched and I did, and none of you faggots have refuted it so far.

>Physical talent is restricted to height and weight guys
(you)

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman
3. Batman Returns
4. The Dark Knight Rises
5. Batman Begins
69. Batman: The Movie
9001. Batman Forever
90000000000000001*infinity. Batman & Robin

>Jags-Steelers was a high scoring shootout
>Eagles-Falcons was a low scoring defensive slugfest
>Vikes-Saints was a close game with a huge final play
>Titans-Pats was PATS WIN LOL
you know whats ruining the sport? Not kneeling, not concussion scandals, the fucking Patriots
>inb4 LOL STAY MAD *posts Brady with 5 rings drawing*

*fudge packer

>I can't describe what the fuck else I'm talking about

LOL STAY MAD

>M'good sir I'm gonna need you to elaborate on "physical talent" because it isn't very clearly self-explanatory

Christ I fucking hate this place now. I remember in 2012 when people didn't act like a dense retard in order to try and defeat an argument

what's the narrative if Wentz were healthy?

>I still can't articulate a single metric that makes a team "more physical"

Patriots bandwagoners are catching up to Cowboys bandwagoners.

Wentz and the Eagles steamroll through the NFC only to be thwarted by Brady and Belichick once again

how will this pic work if he wins 6?

>yags think they have a chance

nigger I have been watching since I was 5. I'm 25 now. so shove your bandwagon bullshit up your ass, and while you're at it you might want to pull your head out of there too

posts like this make me think of that "predictable, smart ass nature of this board" pasta, and the more time passes by the more I feel like i'm starting to really get that post.

lol dude they're like 10x more physical. maybe 15x.

explosiveness. downhill running. north-south. mentally tough. backyard football

6th one gets shooped on the middle finger to all the haters

>once again
>implying Brady and Belichick have ever steamrolled Wentz

Fun fact: last time iggles played the pats was in 2015 when brady threw 2 ints and lost 35-28 to sam bradford

>meme reasons
Meanwhile the pats will pick their safeties and linebackers apart while their elite cb go sit on an island and get made irrelevant all game. This is what belichick does. Don't cry when it happens

>making claims you can't prove

whatever you say, casual

I said thwarted, not steamrolled, you dense git. They also can't "steamroll" someone they have never played.

Well they can't thwart someone they've never thwarted before, dummy.

>Jags and Pats had joint practices before the start of the season

Is this significant to the Championship Game?

So when Brady wins his sixth and Stoolers no longer have “muh 6 six rings” to run to, what will they do?

Patriots are leagues better than they were in the beginning of the season, jags defense has looked like shit lately. so no this has no effect on the game

Discuss.

you know exactly what I meant by that line, stop being thick on purpose.
Fun fact: the last time iggles played the pats in the super bowl brady threw 2 TDs and no picks while Donovan McNabb threw 3 TDs and 3 picks including the game-loser one play into their last drive. but you probably don't remember that, underageb&

i remember it but i don't care cause im not a fan of the iggles, kek. i hope spees still around when brady and belichick leave, gonna be fun watching the patriots go 5-11 every year

>typing exactly like GetAtanGarnett
>GetAtanGarnett hasnt posted in awhile
>goat brady shitting up the thread

really makes you think.

Win their seventh now that haley is gone and Ben is free to unleash dragons as he pleases

>put up 42
>still lose
I don't think the offense is the problem

>you now remember dick lebeau coaching troy polamalu, james farrior, james harrison, joey porter, larry foote, among others

really makes me think it's Old Bay with his trip off making his noxious presence known once again

>Jags-Pats
>23-27 Pats
>5 seconds left
>Bortles throws a TD and gets hit HARD
>win game
>Chad Henne starts in the Owl
BACK UP BOWL HERE WE COME

He's gonna get away with it one last time, at the very least

to be fair the entire Jags secondary did not practice with or play in the preseason game against the Pats

One of the major reasons they lost was because the jags put up 3 unanswered touchdowns in the first half.

>Jags go 66 yards and convert a 4th down for a TD
>Steelers punt
>Jags punt it back
>Myles Jack picks off Roethlisberger for a later TD
>Steelers get stuffed on a stupid pitch play on 4th and 1
>Jags drive all the way down the field again and get another TD

You get the point. The jags had 12 first downs and the steelers had 2 at that point. Offense was as much a problem in this game as defense - the offense was merely talented enough to make some ridiculous plays later on in the game.

he already did and he sucked balls the entire time

>its the "Chad Henne and Nate Sudfeld" episode

>it's the "Hoyer the Destroyer" and BEWD episode

are the jags RBs actually better?
they have fournette, but chris ivory and tj yeldon aren't very good

I'm just glad to be here, I'm just glad you guys can't make jokes about us anymore or say we're shit

yeah but all we have to say is
>Titans

resign maurice jones drew for the rest of the playoffs and then you guys are allowed to win a superbowl

>That filename

why would they sign a Raider?

Sup Forums will explode in a way you simply cannot fathom when the Jags take the Pats down on Sunday

24-19

>they'll never be a website wide shitstorm like 18-1 again
feels bad man

>second post

Pats confirmed losing to the Jags this weekend

BASED

>implying the iggles have had a remote chance of making the Super Bowl without Wentz

Vikings offense is shit. good luck, seriously, you'll need meme magic and refs on your side

if the Pats lose to the Jags I'm pretty confident it will even make its way to Sup Forums

Everyone, please post rare eagles webms

why, i mean, the pats are going to win the owl, but even if they lose in the div round, who cares that much? seems like it's only h8rs and casuals...oh right, that's like 90% of this board. But yeah, it's no 18-1. That shit was historic for many reasons.

What's on the menu for breakfast lads? Just cooked up some scrambled eggs. Mixed it with some mayo, hot sauce, taco sauce and parm. Feeling comfy with coffee now.

>vikings offense is shit
>with the best contested catch WRs in the league
so if the vikings O is shit what does that make the eagles? good luck winning the game off 9 points from FGs

>Just cooked up some scrambled eggs. Mixed it with some mayo, hot sauce, taco sauce and parm
sounds pretty tasty

Jags = Owl

Go Iggles

>yogurt dick guy

string-emil.de found his site

>1 "bad" game out of 4 is a ruined sport

>NE:Brady injured during Wednesday's practice
false flag
the cheatriots will use every trick in the book to win

look at brady running like a girl and trying to tackle

Viqueens and Jagwires in teh owl

Why are Vikings fans so beta?