Miles Teller To Star In Nicolas Winding Refn’s Amazon Series ‘Too Old To Die Young’

Written by Refn (Neon Demon, Drive) and Ed Brubaker (Captain America: Winter Soldier, Westworld), Too Old to Die Young explores the criminal underbelly of Los Angeles by following killers’ existential journeys in becoming samurai. The entire series will be directed by Refn.

Teller will play Martin, a police officer entangled in the world of assassins.

>Too Old to Die Young explores the criminal underbelly of Los Angeles by following killers’ existential journeys in becoming samurai
This sounds retarded

This is one of the most retarded things I've heard this year. There is just so much fucking wrong with it.

>Amazon series
>Miles Teller
>Ed Brubaker (Captain America: Winter Soldier, Westworld)
>existential journeys in becoming samurai.

I don't even think retarded normies will watch this shite. And they eat up every piece of shit that comes out.

Just how autistic can Refn get, lads? He's getting more off his rocker the more work he does lately

I don't really like Miles Teller. He was good in Whiplash, but I get this asshole vibe from him for some reason.

>Miles Teller
DROPPED

I fucking hate Miles Teller. Not sure why.

i like refn but i can't stand teller. and any amazon/netflix/hulu original is always inherently kind of shitty. i don't know if it's production values or what but it's hard to put my finger on. they all seem just a touch too amateurish. maybe refn will fit in with that, though. i guess this is what you have to do when your movies don't make any money

But how many words will he say throughout the series? Less than 20 or less than 10?

Why refn?

I like Refn, but by the look of things right now, this will be nothing like the work he's known for. And knowing Miles Teller is in this almost guarantees it is going to be shit.

It is YOU who has to go back.

He wasn't good in Whiplash. Whiplash was pretty mediocre all around except for JK Simmons.

>Likes Miles Teller

I think you might be the one on the wrong site.

>explores the criminal underbelly of Los Angeles by following killers’ existential journeys in becoming samurai

>explores the criminal underbelly of Los Angeles by following killers’ existential journeys...

eh whatever

>...in becoming samurai

uhhhh hol' up

What do you mean samurai?

Miles Teller strikes me as a Brad Renfro/ Shawn Hatosy. Not a good enough actor to be in lead role. He's better paired or in a ensemble.

>Too Old to Die Young explores the criminal underbelly of Los Angeles by following killers’ existential journeys in becoming samurai
Is this Ghost Dog?

Oh, I'm hyped.

>captain america
>westworld

dropped

what is this

He was good in Whiplash. Whiplash was pretty exceptional all around especially JK Simmons.