ANTI-FEMINISTS REKT

All you anti-feminist shitheads got destroyed by based Onision. You guys thought that feminism is some extremist group but Onision proved you wrong. Feminism is the advocacy of political, social, and economic equality to men. You assholes thought that it was some fucking extremist movement. Onision continues to prove you wrong by showing polls that say the majority of feminists believe in equality. When will you guys stop with this stupid shit and admit that Onision is right?

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=ENBrCXPSaqY

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=SRarR6Gytdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This might be the worst bait I've ever seen

To call the belief in substantial human equality a superstition is to insult superstition. It might be unwarranted to believe in leprechauns, but at least the person who holds to such a belief isn’t watching them not exist, for every waking hour of the day. Human inequality, in contrast, and in all of its abundant multiplicity, is constantly on display, as people exhibit their variations in gender, ethnicity, physical attractiveness, size and shape, strength, health, agility, charm, humor, wit, industriousness, and sociability, among countless other features, traits, abilities, and aspects of their personality, some immediately and conspicuously, some only slowly, over time. To absorb even the slightest fraction of all this and to conclude, in the only way possible, that it is either nothing at all, or a ‘social construct’ and index of oppression, is sheer Gnostic delirium: a commitment beyond all evidence to the existence of a true and good world veiled by appearances. People are not equal, they do not develop equally, their goals and achievements are not equal, and nothing can make them equal. Substantial equality has no relation to reality, except as its systematic negation. Violence on a genocidal scale is required to even approximate to a practical egalitarian program, and if anything less ambitious is attempted, people get around it (some more competently than others).

back to huffpo

It's almost too tempting. You just know Onision is the kind of fag that if you threatened to punch him, would fall over and then claim you did punch him, and press charges.

>20 seconds in
"Feminism dictionary says its about equality therefore it is!"

Literally retarded.

If you're gonna dismiss an issue like this as bait, then you're an ignorant asshole

>onision
why the fuck would I listen sociopaths?

second post best post by alot

anyone who links onision videos should be banned

Bait game poor

Tell me about Onision, why do his videos have such spastic editing and so many random cuts in the middle of his sentences?

So there's no time to think about what he's saying. It's literally brain wash.

>Feminism is the advocacy of political, social, and economic equality to men.
>Calls itself FEMINism, instead of egalitarianism or humanism or equalism or some shit
>Everything is from a female's perspective, instead of a joint male-female movement that resolves issues with equality
>Biased to be pro-women and protects women who did wrong, because "muh vagina"
>Acts juvenile when people point out the flaws of their so-called "equality" movement
>Ran/controlled mostly by Jews
Yeah, no.

This is the definition of a sociopath. Nothing shows that Onision is anti-social. If he was, he wouldn't have a wife or any friends. And he has more conscience about the world than many assholes out there.

onision please leave

I wonder what watch he has on.

The soldier, I mean.

What else would feminism mean?

Can't handle the barrage of current year thought?

>

>
>
>

you know what pathetic means?
having to advertise on Sup Forums, the same image board that fucking hates you and raids you, in order to remain relevant.

>

>
>

>
>
>

>>
>

You're doing god's work, germanbro

>
>

>If he was, he wouldn't have a wife or any friends.

You've never met a sociopath, have you?

Well, never recognised one anyway.
1% of the population mate.
And if you're one of the idiots who thinks it's always loner males, I got some bad news for you?

You're an enabler, and a reall fucking easy target for a socio.

Seriously, if you did more digging than a quick dictionary check-up, you'd find that sociopaths are also natural leaders, due to a charismatic and influential nature. This often causes a blind-spot that allows them to get away with psychopathic berhaviour.

Jimmy Saville is a perfect example of a sociopath. He was well liked, popular and had tonnes of adoring fans, which is why no one took sexual allegations against him seriously, until long after he were dead.

What's so bad about free advertising?

>>>

>Onision
Literally who?
Bait harder you irrelevant faggot

This guy is so retarded and is so full of his own retardation that he couldn't digest the facts even if he wanted to. I used to be a liberal feminist, I switched to far right and even tradition. Why? Because it's the right thing to do. I understand where he is coming from (having been there myself) but how can you explain his stormfront "roasting" when it is all opinion and zero fact?

He even claims mixed children are stronger but fails to include which context. For example when two parents of different genetic origin move from their respective point A to point B to a point C, all the genetic differences they have made are still ill prepared for natural found allergies and disease in point C...

This is crazy! Genetic diversity IS proven to be stronger, but within your own regional population! This entire world is a sham! I want a redo!

>

#

*^#

>"""""""""""""based""""""""""""""" onision

>pic related

sage

cause in advertising, you have what is known as a demographic which you try to appeal too, which, in this case, is not Sup Forums.
Of course if you weren't a retard, you'd probably know that, and you'd probably still would be someone still popular on youtube.

of course, i can't expect someone who made a living by dressing up like a banana and acting like a faggot to comprehend that.

>all opinion and zero fact
Onision uses polls, definitions, and other data in his videos. You're just too ignorant to notice.

I don't even know what is going

Why you people pretending this is fine

>Any halfwit can conclude that if someone does not fit the definition of something than they are not that

Men can't be females confirmed by Onision

really? cause aren't you the same dude who said that if you don't date people of another race, you are a racist?
so that's a fact based on polls, definitions and other data?

we're honestly just waiting for the mods to ban him

>

Anyone form the gotopless thread?

Oh look Sup Forums is always right...

>

Commencing redpill dump, maybe you can learn something and spread the actual truth and not the truth you were conditioned to believe in.

>

to onision and/or person "employed" by him to link his videos 24/7

why dont you kill yourself?
i really mean it
you have nothing that matters
sure you were funny and edgy 10 years ago but a "person" in his 30s/40s
with numerous relationships that crashed and burned
with the only source of income being speaking to a camera all day about every single aspect of your personal life and being rude to everyone who disagrees with you
who is 99% mentally ill

is there any reason to wake up in the morning and repeat that sad routine?
i dont think its worth it really
so why dont you kill yourself?
the world will become 100% a better place
and you know what?
you can also film it, that will get you a lot of likes and views just how you like :)

so yeah, why dont you stop wasting everybodys time and just kill yourself?

btw i never click any of the videos you linked here and every view that you got from me i had adblock

:3

el oh fucking el

does this guy legitimately think that quotes from dumbass puppet celebrities prove anything?

it hurts me to know that there are people who watch this shit and are actually swayed by it.

jesus christ his arguments are consistently almost nonexistent if not outright nonexistent

I mean, I have to wonder if he's self-aware enough to see how ridiculous he is. Although, since all he does in his videos is reinforce already popular politically correct opinions with all sorts of shit-tier arguments, I wonder if he's not just in it for the views/money.

Ok I just had to Google this literal who and what I found was horrifying

encyclopediadramatica.se/Onision

Holy shit Onision is a massive faggot

>when the face is so scrambled you can't tell if you're looking at a nose or part of an ear.

Lost me too hard @ Onision. I know this is bait, but hell nigga, you ain't even trying.

What do you have against Jewish people? It's 2016. Antisemitism has no room in today's world.

I SUPPORT MY ARGUMENTS WITH GOOGLE IMAGES GUY
>why this sperg can't just fuck off?

Remember that time three whites broke into a black family's home and killed a little black girl? I don't.

I'm so sick of this bullshit Onison advertising.

don't even google him, not even ED him
its what he wants. Its the attention he craves. He wants to plant that seed in your mind, no matter what it takes. He knows that once you know his name, you'll have this urge to see what faggotry he's been up to lately.
it's like Chris Chan

Who?

sage your posts you idiots stop bumping the thread

nein

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

Just because a few Jews started the Communist Revolution doesn't mean you can demonize an entire group of people.

Seconded. Remember their are tax records of shilling, we will not forget to look when the time comes, we will not have mercy

Ah good point. I won't give his shit any views

Unless those few Jews demonize an entire group themselves.

Whatever happens in this society is real, what you think should happen is unreal. So most people are hurt by their expectations, not the real world. Whatever happens in the real world is real. What you think should have happened is fantasy. ~ Jacque Fresco,

>browses Sup Forums
>tells me that my life is sad
You're a hypocrite, aren't ya?

savage af

>no one ever heard of Onision
>he attacks Milo over something
>suddenly he's all over Sup Forums every day
really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=SRarR6Gytdo

How can anyone take this faggot seriously?

>discharged from air force
>wife leaves you
>can't take criticism
>cries like a baby in videos
>having to promote videos on Sup Forums
you were saying?

Way to read a dictionary, bruh.

Looks like hes about to do a sweet air guitar solo