UNBEATEN IN 2018

UNBEATEN IN 2018

>96

not funny scumbags

Come on man, I’m a Liverpool fan myself and even I think this is utterly ridiculous.
>96

WNE

>No trophies in 2018

obligatory

>liverpool fan can't even right
checks out

>>dubs

Seriously, why do people hate Liverpool so much? I'm curious

Their eternal victim-complex for one thing.

newfag here, what's with the 96 meme?

I know what 96 means but what's Sup Forums's issue with it? Is it to do with the fact that Liverpool fans go so overboard with all this 96 shit?

Cunty fans. Same reason why United and Chelsea are hated by everyone.

Because their fans were responsible for 39 deaths at the Heysel Stadium during the European Cup Final, yet they play the victim for Hillsborough despite it being their own fault again.

Mainly yes. They go on and on about the 96 and act like it's the worst disaster in the history of football and crave attention and sympathy because of it. They ignore all other footballing disasters (such as Heysel which they were directly responsible for) and the way they talk about Hillsborough is usually cringey as fuck. The club overall just has a massive victim complex.

It's similar to Americans and 9/11. They act as though it's the worst thing to ever happen in history and demand everyone feels sorry for them and respects them because of it.

And also because it use to be when you quoted a dead post it came up as " (Dead)" which was funny as fuck.

Hillsborough discussion in real life takes one path and is immediately shut down if people even suggest that, even just possibly, the fans had SOME part in what happened.

>And also because it use to be when you quoted a dead post it came up as " (Dead)" which was funny as fuck.
Still does with Sup Forums x

Maybe it's because I use to have Sup Forums X then.

Success breeds jealousy

>Sup Forums's issue with it
Much of the humour on Sup Forums is very edgy, so this is the typical kind of stuff you get.

It's the same thing as people telling jokes about 9/11

Sup Forums is full of those guys who defend Hitler and make fun of 9/11 at parties. Any girls on here are probably the same ones that fangirl over Ted Bundy. Edgy people. They pretend to be all cool and not care about people's feelings on the outside but usually they're massive pussies.

No PL titles in every year.

you dumb faggot scouser

:^)

PL titles

They're smug as shit when they do well they make excuses when they fail
>We didn't need Suarez anyway; we have Coutinho.
>We lost Continho too? Who cares; we only wanted a top four spot anyway

Like literally every club?
Besides, Liverpool aren't exactly failing having lost Coutinwho.

Same as barca and city tbqh

Thinking of getting that framed desu, its perfect

Mental disease desu, don't mind them

Don't drag Adolf into this you subhuman bin dipper.

That ends on monday liverpoop

(dead)
check em

Is that a gay pride flag?

Is that a gay pride flag?

nine and six