Just got my DNA tested, out of interest

Just got my DNA tested, out of interest.
Apparently I'm Egyptian and I'm connected to King Tut.

What should I feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qRpIA3RKYc
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU WUZ KANGZ

WE

WUZ

KEK

GGGODDDD DAMNNNIIITTT YOUUU CYBBERRR VERRRMINNNN

About 1/4 of European men are. Wow, you accomplished nothing.

DAMN NIGA U WAS KANGZ N SHIT

>Egyptian
>Related to King Tut
Been proven he's related to the Anglo Saxon master race fagget, now kys

Not only that, but my family also extends to Ramasees and Cleopatra.
Not to brag but I think my family is a cut off of the Egyptian Royal family.

you should feel BLACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=2qRpIA3RKYc

Lmao whites are so desperate for culture they are trying to say they were the kings of egypt. No one buys your bullshit. Look how black people talk, dance, dress. That's culture, stop trying to steal it because you have none

KANGZ

thats pretty cool, maybe you could make it public and make niggers shut the fuck up about making pyramids since i assume you are middle eastern and not sub sahara

No I'm white.

Try harder.

>Pants around ankles
>Culture

Start looking up. Your source may not be this sad rock.

HOLY SHIT

King tut's DNA was 90% western european

>nigga nigga nigga
>music
>dabbing, stanky leg
>dancing

Ayyyy but that 1 black guy that 1 time made peanut butter.
Congrats, black people.

DAMN NIGA U WAS KANGZ N SHIT

>made peanut butter
props to whites for giving that fucking nigger peanuts he could chew in the first place

PRAISE KEK

Turns out Egyptians weren't African at all, I just had a look at all my "confirmed" Egyptian ancestors, turns out they where all Nordic.

You realize a black man invented the internet right? Google it

the only things blacks ever invented was large scale starvation

You wuz kangz n sheeeeeeit

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z

Your great great granny got enriched.

>implying the Mongols didn't invent that

Nothing really, most brits are apparently.

nigger, it was so long ago probably everyone that lives today has some connection to Tut
or to the Khan

just kys

where are proofs?

REPORT AND SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THESE

I'm no expert on DNA, but I am not under the impression that it's possible to establish kinship more than a few generations away.

>the dark skin of a mummy means nothing
>the light hair does
The mummification process and thousands of years in a tomb change the coloration.

That's because his skin has been rotting, drying and thinning for 2000 years you fool.

I'm not even of any Nigger descent.
I am completely European.

Are you at all black? This is important.

KANGS

No.

I fucking knew it!

Proud that your great great great great great great etc grandmother was a slave raped by the royal family.

Shieet this nigga b lyin

Errybody knows niggas was kangZ and shieeeet

Tut was Scottish so makes sense

Even if my ancestor was a slave, I'm proud.
Slaves where treated like loyalty for their craftsmanship.
A Pharaoh is not stupid enough to rape a lower individual.
In some way im a quarter God.
What the fuck.

>connected to King Tut

How?

Through blood you idiot.
King Tut was a European, like the REST of the Egyptian civilisation.

I mean what about the test told you that you were connected?

They said that my blood watched with the samples of Tutenkhamuns Mummy.
I'm connected to a Half-God.

*matched not watched

Explain the 6 foot red head mummies found in Asia then?

Did their hair turn red after death too? What about the nubian mummies found in Egypt, why didn't their hair turn blonde or red?

YOU WUZ

Shhh stop using logic

Pic related is what a nigger mummy looks like.

I'm also part of that bloodline. Apparently about 55% of modern Ireland England Portugal and Greece share ancestry with them. Most people don't realize that most Egyptian Pharohs had green/blue eyes and red or blonde hair. They were white. That's why you see the old statues with blue eyes in the Cairo museum.

"Matched" how? If two things "match" it means they're the same; unless you're a clone of Tut, your DNA didn't "match" but probably some of it matched. This is no surprise since humans share 99% of their DNA, so in the same sense that your DNA matches Tut, my DNA matches yours. What sections of DNA, what haplogroup, etc. are matched?

royalty is not a good example of the general population. That should be obvious.

Whites invented the black man

I should of realised this but I already knew I had something African in me (despite being white)
My surname is Heqawaset.
I thought it was just a cultural thing,

The tocharians may have actually had red hair. Some of the pharaohs may have been red or blonde haired too, but there are red haired mummies in peru too, with skulls that are clearly not caucasoid. Maybe they had red hair, or maybe the mummification process changes hair color over millennia. As for nigger mummies, they have a totally different kind of hair.

You are a special snowflake aren't you

how do you like having your culture and history stolen by blacks?

Terrible.
After I found out it was Egyptian, I now believe in the Egyptian Gods.
I feel terrible knowing that my great great great great great Grandfather is now considered as a Negro.
May the Gods vanquish them.

Why are the early dynastic statues of royalty all made with blue or green eyes? They were European big guy get over it.

Maybe. All I'm saying is that using the visible coloration of a mummy is useless. It's the same exact evidence the we wuz niggers use.

Yes but the bone structure is largely Nordic.
DNA tests also prove that they are European.

The Tocharians did have red hair, caucasoid features and were 6 foot tall. They were European. No amount of mental gymnastics can change that.

There are red and blonde haired mummies found all over south America and pretty much the world.

>with skulls that are clearly not caucasoid.

[citation needed]

>maybe the mummification process changes hair color over millennia

Lol no.

>As for nigger mummies, they have a totally different kind of hair

What do you mean? If they all go through the same mummification process, why didn't their hair turn red or blonde? I thought we were all human n sheit?

>whities trying to be kangz now

You mean King Too Tah Too?
youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

N SHEEEEEIT

KEK

Whites are kangz, always been kangz, always will be kangz.

This is where your envy comes from.

They're definitely caucasoid. What exactly is "nordic" bone structure?
>They were European.
Probably not a single tocharian ever set foot in europe. They were indo-european, not european.
>[citation needed]
pic related
>I thought we were all human n sheit?
Niggers aren't human.

No,you are American, we hear the accent and avoid,unless you are hot

Nordic as in Germanic.

YOU WUZ KANG

You paid for a feel good bullshit service you gullible twat

Is your skin white?

I sent back my AncestryDNA sample last week and received confirmation that it was received on Monday. When should I expect my results?

I think you'll find a lot of people are connected to the Egyptian Pharaohs, further proving that the Egyptians where European.

What? finland invented mass starvation?

This, Egypt was ruled by white men.

>Whites have no culture
>Tony Stark should be played by a black man otherwise it hurts my feelings!

Is that why you niggers are constatnly crying for diversity in hollywood, television and comics all of which are white mediums? Try again nigger

Yes.
My eyes are blue and my hair is brown.

>t. KANG

Some duse another dude then another dude then NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER monkey tadpol single celled micro then an alien dude

>Probably not a single tocharian ever set foot in europe

They came from the west, you tit.

>They were indo-european, not european.

We're all fucking 'indo-european' you digus. Holy shit. We speak indo european languages ffs.

Also.
Lel, I just knew you were gonna post an elongated skull. That isn't natural btw. It was practiced by nobles by binding the skulls of their young.

Okay. Can you tell me what features distinguish a germanic skull from other caucasoid skulls? Also note that strictly speaking, during early egyptian history there were no "germanic" people, by the usual, linguistic, cultural definition. They were still speaking PIE back then.

I think you mean, Half-God.

Nigger

I'm pretty much 100% Germanic.
Egypt was white, get over it.

Look at the face, not the brain case. Do you see anything caucasoid there? The jaw, nose, eyes etc. all look clearly mongoloid to me.

Did you know that most German and Swedish men have Syrian DNA in them?

Can't see the face from the side and the skull is pretty busted so no.