As a kid, you used to have black friends in elementary school and watched shows starring black characters. But now...

As a kid, you used to have black friends in elementary school and watched shows starring black characters. But now, as an adult, you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets.

How would your old friends react if you met them again?

I was 13 yo when I first saw a nigger irl

almost all of them were stupid aggressive subhumans
it was funny in kid times
now its not

There were no black kids in my elementary school but we thought it was funny that Vince was a mega-athlete.

Lol there weren't any nogs in my school. They were only the funny joke of some moments.

Now of course it's different and we have to actually act like they're something more than an exotic novelty

They blitzkrieg the fun out of u hans....act like one to find ur childhood joy

I was 18 when I first saw black people

Was 13 years old before I had any foreigners in my class. Never been in a class with er nog, only arabs.

Weren't any black people at our school

Guess again nerd, I didn't have any friends in elementary school

The only black kid I knew from school was an aboriginal who was a good mate for a few years but also one of the racist cunts I've ever known. It was funny as a kid but I think he may have genuinely had a general hatred of blacks.

I don't browse those and just thought moonman was funny because of how assblasted some people got because of him. My old black friends would care about it as much as my current black classmates do.

I was 12 and I called them "Heid people" i don't know why

My friends are racist too so it's okay

I was 14 when i first saw a nigger irl
They arw in the wednesday market selling cheap clothes and made in china stuff

>As a kid, you used to have black friends in elementary school
no
>you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets.
no

>as an adult, you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets.

i don't do any of that shit

and i was cool with black/islander whatever the fuck kids at school, but i dunno if i'd say we were legit friends

got no problems with black people 2bh

>But now, as an adult, you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets.

I'm not a brainwashed retard so, no, I don't.
We used to make fun of stormfags on Sup Forums

i have noticed in the last weeks
thats its mostly non whites who do that
its also them who make fun of pol because they are not white but sneaky shitskins

I didn't see a nigger until I was twelve

>But now, as an adult, you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer and watching videos of Moonman mowing down blacks with bullets.
No I don't, stop projecting Hitler.

Only third world countries have niggers.

I wouldn't have such problems but my best friend in elementary school, middle school and highschool turned out to be gay (somewhere in late middle school).
Despite me being a raging national "homophobe" it never affected our friendship.
I knew he's gay, he knew I'd hang gays if I could yet we were still hanging out together.

They're still your fucking friends you know. If they would mind - they weren't friends in the first place. More like colleagues.

>As a kid, you used to have black friends in elementary school and watched shows starring black characters.
No, I live in a decent country.

greek subhuman

Well, I have this pic in my murrica folder, but I guess this is also true in other western cunts...

There was not a single black person at the Gymnasium I went to (highest high school tier in Germany that is required for going to uni). Only one Turkish girl made it, but her parents were kinda integrated and she was not too dumb.

Because of that, nobody I know has any black friends. I'd really like to know what this trash from my elementary class up to right now. I've heard one of them is now in jail and two others are junkies and drug dealers. Who would've know...

I as 25 when i saw my first nigger in Helsinki.

I have a black friend I’ve known since 3rd grade. We both had speech impedements when we were young so we bonded over that. He is kind of a nerdy guy too so we were friends through highschool too. We just never brought up race when we spoke, it was irrelevent when we were kids.

>hypocritical Sup Forums idiots pretending they don't spout the same white supremacist shit people on Sup Forums and stormfront do
Quit trying to gain moral superiority, people on this board say the same shit and share the same views on blacks as Sup Forums does, although not as extreme
>inb4 DUDE the hate for blacks here is just ironic humour LMAO

>As a kid, you used to have black friends
i don't have black friend, only brown friend
>you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer
i don't either

>As a kid, you used to have black friends in elementary school
lol no

I was in private catholic school.

The only non white was a Moroccan : 'Mustapha' . For some reasons I never really understood, his dad was really really rich.

I was like 4 or something when I saw my first nigger. It was in a Macys-like store called NK in Stockholm(I'm a Swede on vacation). I pointed and yelled "Mom look they're so brown! Why are they so brown?!" I thought they were tan. The kid got angry and asked his mom if I was allowed to say that and she said yes.

I had a black classmate for year one(went to a British international primary school). He punched me in the stomach twice for no apparent reason. I was 5 at the time. He went back to Africa after the first year.

>It was funny as a kid but I think he may have genuinely had a general hatred of blacks.
Tell me more.

>knew he's gay, he knew I'd hang gays if I could yet we were still hanging out together.
bit retarded

I had turks in my class.
I'm still ok with turks.

Dun Dun

>As a kid, you used to have black friends
>But now, as an adult, you're browsing the likes of Sup Forums and Daily Stormer
wrong on both accounts

We did not have blacks in school, not every place is the mulatto states of amerindianland

go back to Africa, your people need you user

The only foreigners in my elementary school class were Middle Easterners and Russians and I never had a problem with them.

The only foreigners I had in my elementary school were from either South americans or UK. I have never had problem with South american or brits.

never had a black friend who didn't also sell me drugs
primary school was all white, in my year of 150 odd in secondary we had 2 Koreans 2 chinese and an indian

My school was almost all white except for one half black kid who I wasn't really friends with

I was 17 before I had a class with no black people, and the non-Honors classes were all majority black.
Now I'm in college and most of my classes dont have black people.
t. Southerner.

I used to think blacks were black because they stayed out in the sun too long.

>you used to have black friends in elementary school

kek there were no blacks in my elementary school. i'm sorry you had to deal with that.

>you used to have black friends in elementary school
No. We already had a shiton of maghrebis, but almost no blacks.

I was 25

there were none here up until i started high school, every break in middle school we played a ball game called "nigger" in which the one who lost was a nigger. they changed the name pretty quickly when the hordes started moving into every single town in the country