Show me a more iconic sci-fi villain

Show me a more iconic sci-fi villain.

Alien I guess?

Star Wars isn't sci-fi.

Can't
Star Wars is so bloated in pop culture that Vader is basically as recognizable if not more recognizable as Micky Mouse

thats not sci-fi

This. It'd be like someone asking you to name a more iconic vampire than Dracula.

Yeah but nobody says "sci-fan" to refer to science-fantasy. I suppose you could call it Space Opera but I never really liked that term. It's not THAT much like an Opera, it just sounds cool.

Anyway, I think Darth would be #1 with Xenomorph, T-100, and Godzilla following-up.

Agent Smith

>66
>in a Vader thread
Can you imagine what it'll be like in a few years when post numbers get so high that there's enough digits together to form sixty sets of trips and someone posts a dank pic of Vader pointing at the post number and writes "execute Order Sixty Trips" and they get sixty trips in a row? It'll be hella f*ckin epic and a real human bean UUUU ecksdee!!!!

Gotta pay homage to these dub 59s my man

I'm not sure there's a more iconic villain, period. Maybe fucking Satan, and even that somehow feels like a stretch to me against Vader.

Edward Cullen

Im prepared to get shit on but there's just something about h i m

Media is just so different now with so many more options in shows, video games, etc. that we won't have a whole generation of people following the same series like what happened with Star Wars in the 70's-80's.

There won't be a sci-fi villain as famous as Darth Vader because if Darth Vader came out today he'd have to compete against the Covenant, Loki, Magneto, SHODAN, the forces of Chaos, Big Daddy, and a fucking million other villains.

Sorry, but no.

he has a swarthy charm to him, like a pirate captain...humberto cabbagepatch was a very very poor choice to take over for him in Into Darkness

probably only this, other than the terminator or alien.

>it's not an opera, guise!

and that's no longer iconic

Vader's iconic, but he's a shit tier villain compared to the Sheevster himself

Marquand's cut of ROTJ is fairly operatic in terms of production, set design and the extent of the creature shop.

Vary poetic and passionate as well.

Cumberbatch should have been Spock since that's essentially who he played in into darkness.

the doctor form lost in space. i just want to punch his fucking face in.

can't believe what this bad guy did to super man in the last movie

He isn't a villain

Wasn't there this Star Wars film editor from some time ago that edited the movies to be cleaner, got the cheesiness out from the prequels, etc? He had them as discs iirc

the fuck is micky mouse?

if you think that hairline is bad you are definitely around 20 years old.

Harmy's despecialized?

Take the cheesiness out of the prequels and you loose the memes

That was the guy who played Venom in Spidy 3: Tophy Grace. He hasn't really shown it to the public because legal reasons.

Hope he at least distributes it in a comic-con or something.

shut up baldie