Are Muslims going to come out of their "Dark Age" and lead the world into the future?

Are Muslims going to come out of their "Dark Age" and lead the world into the future?

Christian Example:
>Pre-500 AD. Age of the Roman Empire - great leaps in science, mathematics, engineering, art, etc.
>500 AD - Christianity spreads, Roman Empire falls, Dark ages begin. A time where Roman progress is forgotten and everything degenerates, hugely influenced by fundamentalist Christianity.
>1300 AD - 800 years later, the Renaissance begins.

Muslim Example:
>700 - 1200 AD. Golden Age of the Arab world's contribution to science, mathematics, engineering, art, etc.
>1200 AD - 2016 AD. Fundamentalist Islam stymies progress in those fields in the Arab world.
>We're at the 800 year point

So, will history repeat itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
This "muslims are 500 years behind everyone else" meme needs to stop. It robs the primitive imperialistic savages of their agency. You don't get this shit from the fucking Hindus and they can't even poo in the loo.

"Those that do not know history are doomed to repeat it."

>Golden Age of the Arab world's

Arab golden age was stealing science from every culture around them and contributing nothing of their own.

nope

they decided what they do defines their race and they must stay silent on overhearing plans of terror, even as Americans

I just hope they all die

I'm not doubting you, but where did you read this and what are some good academic papers on the matter?

This. All Arabs ever did was murder, rape and steal, there was no golden age, just almost nonstop warfare.

>Are Muslims going to come out of their "Dark Age" and lead the world into the future?

The thing is, they actually have been out of the "Dark Age" for some time now. Islamic countries were more modern, more secular, and women and non-Muslims had more rights before Western intervention and the West constantly overthrowing and changing their governments for their own and Israeli interests.

See this, Islam is incapable of Reformation, as exemplified by Martin Luther, they have strict rules which prohibit it.

The Islamic golden age was relegated to the farthest corners of the old Islamic empire. Far away from the totalitarian Mecca.

Morocco area and the southern territory they held in Spain are best examples. Once the big boys from the Islamic home land got wind, they went and set the situation straight.

Islam hates advancement.

Western civilization is not a continuation of the Greco-Roman.

>that pic
This is what everyone means. They get some footing to get away from the sharia caveman stuff only to be dragged right back down.

Oh look its the Muslim " Golden Age ", nonstop war and murder!

>Golden Age of Islam
>Islam burned down the Great Library of Alexandria
>Islam destroy the Byzantine, the last of the Romans

Just reading on the historical roots on most things claimed to be from the arab golden age. "arab numerals" were actually from india and invented by the hindus

Umm, that's not quite how it happened.
The 1970's pics you posted was when they embraced western culture.
The west wanted them to stay that way.
Internal issues caused regime changes that brought about the rise of people like ayatollah Khomeini.

what dark ages are you talking about m8 ?

Oh look, a total lie based on deliberately miscounting the number of crusades!

>1300 AD
>Reinessance
>canadian education

>everything was terrible because of those fucking christians
>then atheism fixed everything
>fedoras actually believe this

Hadnt we retaken spain by the time of the crusades?

Why would we figh crusades in anyplace that wasnt tactically logical? We just wanted the holy land

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

The mongols really did a number on the muslims

>Iraq in 1258 was very different from present day Iraq. Its agriculture was supported by canal networks thousands of years old. Baghdad was one of the most brilliant intellectual centers in the world. The Mongol destruction of Baghdad was a psychological blow from which Islam never recovered. With the sack of Baghdad, the intellectual flowering of Islam was snuffed out. Imagining the Athens of Pericles and Aristotle obliterated by a nuclear weapon begins to suggest the enormity of the blow. The Mongols filled in the irrigation canals and left Iraq too depopulated to restore them.

The Middles Ages. Medieval Times. Etc.
500AD - 1300AD

The crusades are not really what I'm talking about.
Back home, people trying to make advancements were killed if their science disagreed with Christianity.

No, it's because Christianity became generally less fundamentalist. Modern Christianity is nothing like it was during the Dark Ages

AD - Christianity spreads, Roman Empire falls, Dark ages begin. A time where Roman progress is forgotten and everything degenerates, hugely influenced by fundamentalist Christianity.
Roman Empire doesn't fall until the 15th century and they were just as Christian and didn't lose all the cool shit the earlier Romans did.

Yes, you're right. It's full of cucks and degenerates like you, rationalizing secular liberal fantasy as reality.

I guess I should have said "Roman Empire Begins to Fall". Obviously it was a very long process.

Try and stay on topic instead of resorting to ad hominem. I'm not a Christian nor am I an atheist.

Mongols destroyed Islam, The Islam of the Middle ages was well on it's way to getting a renaissance until the Mongols literally killed 80% of the population.

Baghdad was the technological capital of the world were scholars and their families lived. 6 Million people mostly intellects from across the realm once lived there. Mongols killed everyone there.

Deserts are resource poor, the pop couldn't recover like fertile Europe

They regressed into shadow of what they once were and never fully recovered. Populations in some areas only got back to per-mongol levels in the 1950's !!!

Hard to innovate and self select for intelligence when you're scrounging in the dirt to survive.

After the Mongols the black death came and finished off most of the rest

ME Population bottle necked and was never the same again. Resource poor land with thin soil. Less than 3% of the land is even Arable, Low yield high labor intensive work. so they imported Tyrone and Pajeet.

Ethnic homogeneity strongly correlates with social cohesion, ME lost it's homogeneity and the original population became a minority in it's own land.

Being a cuck or degenerate does not require being anything other than being a complete moron.

>muh ad hom

Top kek, you sure sound like a fedora to me, nigger.

tl;dr they splintered into the tribal low trust society you see today and never recovered.

IQ varies greatly between tribes/ethnicity in the ME. Some groups have an average IQ of around 115 whereas other have an IQ of around 70. It's far more polarized there and uneven distributed as the society is segregated along ethnic lines.

Unlike Europe who's IQ tends to coalesce around 100. Ancient ME was similar to Europe. Learn form their Mistakes Whiteman
ve thousand years of history allow me to look with supreme pity on certain doctrines which are preached in Northern Europe by the descendants of those who were illiterate barbarians when we had the great cities of Damascus and Babylon.

Although I agree that Christianity did not cause the Dark Ages, it was a large contributing factor to its continuation.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

It it happens it will only be after a real holocaust, and the death of millions.

Left alone, I have no doubt a good portion of the islamic world would outgrow some of their core beliefs, which would lead to a terribly bloody war Remember that the "Reformation" in the Christian world included a series of long wars; the Islamic version would be much uglier.

Sadly this will never happen; whatever tensions exist are subsumed by fear and hatred of the infidel, and their victim mentality precludes the kind of soul-searching required for real progress.

After 1400 years of inbreeding, no.

Lurk more

Christians weren't much better until relatively recently tbqh, peasants were inbred as fuck

Yeah but the past doesn't matter can't judge now and all the Muslim battles were caused by Christians my dad made me go to church and I couldn't even play my game boy or else he'd smack me so Christians are inferior to Muslims

>it was a large contributing factor to its continuation

You're an ahistorical fedora faggot and nobody cares about your opinion. We deal in facts, and the fact is that all 98% of all fedoras are shitlibs.

>How was Christianity spread to Northern Europe

(It wasn't peaceful, genocidal actually)

>Christians weren't much better until relatively recently tbqh, peasants were inbred as fuck
[citation needed]

The most Saracen of Italians were the most inbred, interestingly.

If I was a barbarian I'd like to be killed as well, release me from my pelts

Hindus actually have a extreme class system were they have actually become distinct semi-biological castes, like ants or in Brave New World.

I think its only the 'untouchables', which is their actual title, that can't poo in the loo.

That's right isn't it India?

If someone is bold enough to try to reform Islam like people tried to reform Christianity later in Europe, yes, it could.

There's already multiple versions of Islam , however - none of them remove the beliefs held in the Quran that one would consider 'backwards'. So i don't see it ever happening.

Iran 2012 has some sharp drilled womyn. Bet they could beat any of the skags in our military

>700 - 1200 AD
This was the period of time that Muslims were raiding and destroying rome and europe.

Muslims are responsible for the dark ages.

The renaissance began after the muslims stopped attacking europe.

It correlates perfectly you retard. Just look at the numbers.

Islam will cause a neo-darkage in europe.

It's already begun.

Only the anglosphere has a chance of standing against this.

In case I wasn't clear enough the things stolen from rome and europe caused the Islamic golden age.

All of those """"contributions"""" to science, mathematics, engineering, art, etc were stolen from europe.

At the same time the Muslims burned european libraries and killed the men, kidnapped the women and took them as rape slaves, which left nothing but peasantry.

And finally, if you don't believe me read the fucking Islamic texts.

Their records are untouched and fill in the blanks in europe's dark ages.

Islam caused the fall of rome and the dark ages.

The islamic leaders would basically say when they arrived at a major library "If it's not in the quran I don't need it and if it is in the quran I already have it, so burn it".

All of the middle-east's and southern europe's knowledge centers got this treatment.

There is a reason that the middle east was still in the bronze age while europe went into modernity. That reason is Islam.

Women shouldn't be in the military. They should be at home, pregnant by our superior men.

Our men would destroy all of those islamic cunts in a few seconds if our dumb brainwashed women didn't have the right to affect politics.

A bunch of priests and 'natural philosophers' allowed to investigate limited ideas within the limitations of dogma does not disprove the flaws of the middle/dark ages. Nor does it erase from history their peers who were burned at the stake for coming to close to church's curtain.

Also all of them were from the transition periods into the renaissance, and the spark of its emergent culture is a clear influence. The European middle/dark Ages lasted about 1000 years and all of these are from the last 300 years.

>Arab golden age was stealing science from every culture around them and contributing nothing of their own.

This to be honest.

>christians
>ever left a dark age
the semitic shit needs to stop

>le Christianity caused the dark ages meme
*tips fedora*

European middle/dark ages started before they existed.

About 450 AD to 1450 AD give or take a decade or two.

tip all you want christcuck. It doesn't change anything.

And as always Ireland will be just fine, just like in the Dark Ages.

Nothing ever happens on this rainy island.

It's great.

The Roman empire fell because the Romans letting to many refugees and if you don't know that you truly don't know shit about history. Rome did not fall because of Christianity you dumbass

This.

If Islam can genuinely modernize, they can accomplish great things.

Until then? More rape victims to behead and clits to saw off.

Except when you bogniggers do retarded shit like dying en masse because a non-native crop failed, despite being on an island surrounded by fish.

Learn to history dude. I wonder what possible reason prevented people from eating other food.

>people STILL believe this

So the mongols ruined everything? What the hell Finland?

Short answer: No.
Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>Rome did not fall because of Christianity

Tell me, what religion did Constantine force on them 30 years before the fall? What did he then proceed to do?

And that's ignoring all the other contributions of Christianity and Christians before and after that. Such as the fucking sack of Rome.

no things were better in the 70s

"the fall" begun way way earlier.

second paragraph

Islam's "Golden Age" was just Persians continuing their scientific trajectory from pre-conquest.

It's always been an Iron age conquest cult and little more.

>So, will history repeat itself?
Given that arabs are racially inferior, I'd give them another 800 years.

no

>Islam
>Iron Age
what?

I'm assuming you mean Muslim countries. No religion takes credit for golden age.

Answer: no and it has nothing to do with religion.

I dont get the point of posting that map besides making yourself look retarded

Sand niggers existed before that and started ruining shit before that. Muhammad just started up the sand niggers in the religion game.

>the church totallt hated le science
>no I don't have any evidence goyim just trust me

This, I le worship le ebin odin xD

No.

I think he means in terms of progress and development desu

No. The Christian dark ages were in large part caused by muslims. The muslims DESTROYED the ancient world i.e North Africa, Byzantine Empire, Persian Empire and so on. Many of whom by that point where Christian.

They also put a complete halt to trade in the middle sea through rampant piracy. Europe used to import a hell of a lot of food and middle sea trade as vital for it. The less hurt it deeply. Worse during the dark ages muslims were BATTERING at the gates of Europe relentlessly. They were raiding the entire coast line of south Europe for slaves at large contributing to the rampant castle building that was going on as a defensive measure aswell as carrying out millions into slavery.

The "christian dark ages" are at large a meme that ignores the wider political situation throughout the world. It also puts an extreme focus on Europe, ignoring the rest of the world as it was going on and for good reasons.

Islam's problems meanwhile are self made, entirely soe and because it is inherently not reformable and absolute, it will never change. It forbids reform and progress. Worse, due to it's ties with Arabian clan culture, it has introduced massive ammounts of inbreeding into almost all Islamic populations. Something that is increasingly taking hold even in those where it wasn't as bad yet. Leading to a drop of IQ across the board that will only make matters worse.