worldofbuzz.com/8-reasons-malaysians-actually-smartest-people-world/
wheninmanila.com/read-the-philippines-now-has-7641-islands/
youtube.com/watch?v=gZHlVj8Scgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PERTAMAX

lol, i think you're the only who still care about /asean/
we're all too busy right now
you still a neet, Inez?

mashaallah.. i like white(?) women now its your fault that i outgrew my love for chinks

I remember that night, got second-hand embarrassment from that.

how many percent ofthe filipino island is still uninhabitant?

There're hundreds of them, but they're all very small.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOGxHtps0Rs&t=3752s

Vietnam what is this movie about?

if you combine all the small ones would you make an entire country? like vatican or monaco (excluding infrastructure)

Is that the french autist poster?

8 Reasons Malaysians are Actually the Smartest People in the World

worldofbuzz.com/8-reasons-malaysians-actually-smartest-people-world/

>World of buzz
>Smart

What an oxymoron

>malaysians
most of these are chinks habits

Yes.

I kinda felt sorry for her though, she was honestly autistic.

>chef is passive-aggressively commenting bout me on whatsapp
not my fault my mom won't let me go before 6.30am

>wont let go before 6:30 am
>when most parents want their kids home before 1900hrs
>waktu subuh is like 5:40 & and you can almost see sunrise like at 6am
mak kau tak sembahyang ke?

How do I fit in with my Americaboo cousins? They're really into Disney when I kind of outgrew Disney many year ago. Now they're trying to invite me to a Lion King musical, when I'm not really into musicals.

Bring Kawada-san poster
then scream reeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't have any posters of her unfortunately. Not like she ever had any posters for sale in the first place (other than the one at ACMY 2015, and I obviously wasn't there).

Anyone here watching Animegataris? I'm really trying to like it but it seems pretty bland and crap so far. That and the GARNiDELiA OP seems underwhelming, which kind of sucks since they tend to be good.

if youre intelligent, you watch Rick & morty
anime is for pussies

just bee yourself

Ma's the most devout in the family. I don't know, looking back, banyak gak diorang kongkong my upbringing.
I guess that's a factor to me being the submissive fuck I am now.

How the fuck do I adult if I'm treated like a kid? Duit dah habis diorang ambik, nak kerja Mak aku nak yang "tak pelik" (pelik as in jual arak, banyak cina, etc.) je so 7e takleh dah.
No wonder I got issues dey.

Been looking at old threads:
What is this "Sunway Pyramid" thing? And why do people keep talking about it?

How difficult is it to learn Bahasa Indonesia? I want to stay in Indonesia for an extended period of time but not in Jakarta so I don't think English will suffice.

piss easy language

It's easy, you can use some apps to learn the basic.

Not fluent in it, but supposedly it's relatively easy to learn. Grammar is rather basic and words are generally pronounced as it's spelled. Also, to make plurals, you just repeat the word (i.e. cita-cita).

It's not tonal and doesn't have past-present tense, simple

yuki.la/int/74209617
And it would be remembered forever it seems

WHY DID I MISS THAT

She's Moroccan.

Slut

rlly? too white 2bh literally white ass if u consider frenchies white.. dafug i love afro-arabs nao

Not a slut. She's based.

>I was in thread AFTER that thread
Why no one told me reeeeeeee

>too white
They have many shades of skin.
Always let one tab open for /asean/.

ez

>mfw I'm that Indog
Your welcum faggits.

what does it feel to be smart?

7107 islands
Only about a hundreds of those are inhabited.

lmao sometimes i have final exams at 9/10 am. im not a fan studying late at midnight so i slept early to wake up at 4:30 in the morning i get prepared and left home like 5 and pray there as i arrive in campus grab bfast at the nearest mamak whatnot and study. my parents have nothing against it tho

KITA HORANG MALAYS BOLEH PINTAR SEMUA

Its 7,641 now

wheninmanila.com/read-the-philippines-now-has-7641-islands/

>404
EHEHEHEHEHE

Good for you. Aku pun taktau camne aku nak keluar trap ni. Nak cut off family yang toxic ke nak buat hidup aku sendiri? Basically their slave till death la, never learned how to say "No", specially to elders and authority figures

jangan derhaka kepada makayah. tu je mak nak pesan. kalau diorang tak setuju, pujuklah, terangkan bebaik. taknak dah dimanja2? cakap dengan diorang bebaik. nescaya diorang akan faham.

Do you like series those genres and premises are closely similar to Shana and Fate/anything. Your favorite singer likes to perform on them.

I love how SEA has deep sense of culture, it could be what China still have if it wasn't for cultural revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=gZHlVj8Scgs

>it could be what China still have if it wasn't for cultural revolution
Or it could be without Japanese occupation and subsequent rise of communism.

Malaysia is just the best.

das right MUHLAYSIA fok YEAAAHHHH

I wonder how much more or less of an asshole mainland China would be if the cultural revolution didn't happen

they still eat dogs. Or cannibal.

they would probably friendlier. the policies laid out by PRC is what killing the people tho
>1 child only policy
>if u help a stranger in trouble he/she is entitled to recieve monetary aid from the helper for a lifetime (which explains why most china accident videos ppl tend to ignore accidents and walk away like nothing happens)
>another vid of chinese woman gave birth in public while standing and nobody helped her
>..the list goes on

Why I always miss the good posts

I like your optimism but I doubt they'll change. Tengah mid-life crisis terox diorang.
>Bapak start hobi membeli
Kasut, jam, mainan, baju, etc.
>Mak start acah2 remaja
Nak bermanja, layan K-drama, etc.

Betul lah orang cakap, makin tua makin berlagak muda

jgn layan sgt repost2 twitter/insta pasal anak derhaka. sedangkan makbapak pun boleh derhaka pada anaknya aku paham konsep pengorbanan mereka tapi nk harapkan kita taat dan bertolak ansur atas kesalahan mereka sendiri dah terlebih batas. anak2 berhak bersuara demi membetulkan keadaan

minum kopi dulu.

indocafe gan

nescafe lah pakcik

nescafe classic master race!

Explain this malays

>According to reports, he had a decade's worth of experience performing the stunt
Looks like a magic trick gone wrong.