40 days and 40 nights withouth sex? Can you even image that?

40 days and 40 nights withouth sex? Can you even image that?

I did that while on a business trip a couple of years ago. 40 something days. Before that I did the first 13 years of my life.

You manage just fine I am sure

In a row???

>tfw on day 9,125

No but you see he's a sexual addict so it's nearly impossible for him. You are welcome. Glad I could clear that up.

Why do you idiots never mention that it includes masturbation too?

>not saving your faps for special occasions.

I can manage it but i don't know if your mum can ;^)

Candle light mcdoubles dinners?

40 days? try 40 years! haha

RAPE CULTURE

what about 40 days and 40 nights without Internet?

>Ends with his ex-gf raping him to win the bet minutes before he has sex with the girl he loves for the first time
This movie is so based

The title and placeholers list is his dick haha

I bet you could do 40 days and nights without a shower, job and sunlight standing on your head.

Maybe I could, what's it to you?

Hell yeah

What about 40 days without Sup Forums? I wouldnt be able.

Yes

t.r9k

OP should try 40 days without oxygen.

Never masturbated, doing just fine. Never got what the big deal is.

How do i resist the urge to fap?

dont. nofap is a meme

This. The only difference in your life will be sexual frustration.

>faplets trying to justify their disgusting habit
Nofap masterrace reporting in. I meditate before sleeping daily and I don't think about sex during the day so my dreams are basically sexless. According to taoist teachings I have reached an advanced level as almost all practitioners lose their seed through nocturnal emissions in the first 100 days. The funny thing about all this is that the teachings say you that you will become highly attractive to women while retaining which I am definitely experiencing, I am getting eye fucked 24/7 and women are making moves on me constantly. The irony of it all.

But they're including masturbation.

N-no haha

>going for 40 days and 40 nights without sex is a challenge
I don't get it, does he have to avoid women randomly humping him or something?

>I am getting eye fucked 24/7 and women are making moves on me constantly. The irony of it all.

No, you're getting massively blue-balled and the sexual parts of your brain are overloading and causing you to misread the intentions of others in a desperate attempt for sexual release.

But how do i decrease my fapping to a minimum?

Kek nah bitches be thirsty at my campus bro.

If they weren't doing those things before, and the only thing you've changed is that you haven't cummed or consciously thought about sex in months, and now they're just suddenly doing those things, it's a sign that your sex-starved subconscious is just making you misinterpret others' actions. The women haven't changed, your perception of them has.

>university girls
>thirsty
Wanna know how i know you've never talked to a woman before?

You ugly lmao. Hit the gym afc

i-its un-i-imaginable

I went to the gym for a year and a half. Got boring desu.

>his friends set up a betting pool that he's not going to make it
>he makes a valiant effort to stay true
>his ex rapes him in his bed after she ties him down
>it's somehow his fault in everyone's eyes
>ex gets away scot free and even wins the bet

Are you serious? They are everywhere that isn't super religious. You either need to get in better shape or lower your standards.

Honestly, if anyone who isn't morbidly obese or deformed in some way wants to have sex, it's not hard to accomplish. Just be down to fuck traditionally unattractive girls if you're really desperate.

I could but then I just blow some of my paycheck at the massage parlor since I have no self control.

My life would be fixed.

Never tried nofap (it's stupid), but I haven't ever had a wet dream.

This nonsense about getting more attractive to women because you're not jacking off is absurd. What reason could there possibly be for such a thing to occur? Nofap people are basically monks practicing a pathetic, masochistic and worthless version of celibacy.

I've been without sex my entire life.

Hello /fit/. Did you remember your squats and oats today?

>im a loser because i jack off
Thats what they think. Its easier than admitting their just old fashioned losers.

Whatever helps you sleep at night faplet lol.

I'm at two years
How you all holding up

I'm at 10000+ days and nights, should i make a movie?

The ex "raping" him is an allusion to real life where he is so horned up he has no choice. This is actually a natural part of men's sexuality but they couldn't show that in this film so he is "raped"

3883 days reporting in, Josh Hartnett sucks.

Not /fit/, I'm in terrible shape and smoke cigarettes daily, love flaming hot cheetos. Not fat, though (still have young person's metabolism).

Are you really suggesting getting into good shape doesn't make women find you more attractive, though?

>it's been two whole days

Someone kill me please I don't think I'll make it

Who /24years/ here?

>never masturbated
>never got what the big deal is.

uhm...well ya...

I tried nofap for a week. I just got bored.

I never understood nofap, you can just have sex instead

This. Never masturbated, but I've ejaculated. Nothing special.

me

Reporting.

terribly. it's been almost a year for me and I haven't been in a real relationship for years. I'm a sophomore in college, I thought my loneliness would get better over the years but it's only gotten worse. I'm depressed as fuck.